ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    That has to be one of the most bizarre and gruesome random acts of violence ever
    i've seen worse jj. i have a video saved on my computer that i will never watch again because i am haunted by it. its an islamic terrorist video where they captured about 10 Nepalese immigrant workers going to iraq to look for work. they were kidnapped by extremists, (most likely drugged), all laid out in a country field on their stomachs, and one by one were shot in the head as a bunch of fundamentalists stood over them shouting. then the last immigrant was shown to the camera as still being alive, and then they begin to sever his head. the mans body violently goes into convulsions and his body is struggling and gasping for breaths.

the worst part is they purposely stop about half way to laugh and watch as the mans body and lungs forcefully try to breath air to his head/brain. the sound this man makes (the air coming out of the half-open neck sounding similar to a high pitched pig squeel) will haunt me for the rest of my life....then the fuckkkers proceed to cut the rest of the head off, all the blood drains out, they put the head on some kind of blanket on a hill or something, read off a bunch of stuff and the video ends by the man with the gun going back over to the group of other men who had been shot in their heads and listening for the ones still making a faint moan. whichever ones still sounded alive the guy proceeded to put 2 or 3 more bullets in their heads.

God have mercy on all of their souls. The ones who died and the ones who killed.

That is all. I need a smoke now.

DoritoHolic
    DoritoHolic's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow that freaking crazy

mw00
    mw00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

Quote Originally Posted by Cicima6709 View Post
    the people joking about this in terms of "head" jokes are ****** up.
    sure you're losing sleep over this matter.

VegasVixen
    Update your status
    VegasVixen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1357

Wow thats so messed up!

robotralph
    robotralph's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Saw this on the news. Really messed up.

tunaguitar76
    tunaguitar76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 895