donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    you are disgusting
    Wow this is what this pussy said also?? He should be banned for life to!! Bobby I get banned for a week for making up a bs sports service thread and u let this shit go on around here?? This place has turned into a fcking 3 ring circus!!
    Points Awarded:

nosniboR11 gave donkdown 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Is there a public holiday in North America coming up? Seems like a lot of people wanted vacation time today.

If anyone else feels the need for a little SBR R & R, just PM me with your request for leave. No need to waste your time posting rubbish that's just going to get edited out anyway. Thanks!

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

damn chilicheese is a sick bastard.. pema ban his ass mods..

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by lcscanada View Post

posted by lcscanada - I want to have sex with your daughter too, but i'll wait a few more years, how many? Well that depends... mmmmmmmmmmmm young girls....

Here's the classy post from our Canadian friend lcscanada!

Why does everyone hate on Canadian posters?? Consider above Exhibit A!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by Swinging Johnson View Post
    Opie, I'm not a violent man...but I have plenty of friends who are.....Opie, we've got your back my brother.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Is there a public holiday in North America coming up? Seems like a lot of people wanted vacation time today. If anyone else feels the need for a little SBR R & R, just PM me with your request for leave. No need to waste your time posting rubbish that's just going to get edited out anyway. Thanks!
    Shari you seem so angry lately, I fukkin love it girl.

donkdown

Opie Id shoot both of them i I ever seen them!! Its one thing to make fun of adult poters but when u say something about someone's young daughter U should be shot at or beat the fck out of!! Gold were r u at on this?? u have said nothing in this thread do u think this is funny or right?? This isnt even close to funny and Im logging off now and forever if these 2 perverted faggotsss arent banned for life!! Not that u circle jerk skypers care but this just shows how pussied u all really are none of u in here taking Opies back. There is no place for this anywhere!! Busting balls is one thing but talking about a man's daughter like that is just flat out a reason to be dealt with for real!!

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

shari great job, thank you

Roy Halladay
    Roy Halladay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

he's a bad seed

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Shari you seem so angry lately, I fukkin love it girl.

Not angry at all. A bit frustrated that I came on to look at some funny PT threads and tennis stuff before heading out for awhile and instead I'm reading filth like this. Somehow a few people have the impression that posting trash like that is acceptable on here. Not even sure the point of posting it actually. Anyone with a clue is going to think you're a sick fukk and if/when you do return to the forum, you're never going to live the label down. Seems counter-productive to me.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: nosniboR11

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Thanks illini. I got your back anytime, brother. You know that.

Quote Originally Posted by donkdown View Post
    Opie Id shoot both of them i I ever seen them!! Its one thing to make fun of adult poters but when u say something about someone's young daughter U should be shot at or beat the fck out of!! Gold were r u at on this?? u have said nothing in this thread do u think this is funny or right?? This isnt even close to funny and Im logging off now and forever if these 2 perverted faggotsss arent banned for life!! Not that u circle jerk skypers care but this just shows how pussied u all really are none of u in here taking Opies back. There is no place for this anywhere!! Busting balls is one thing but talking about a man's daughter like that is just flat out a reason to be dealt with for real!!
    Thanks Donk. I feel the same. I would've jumped the sh*t of any fool that said that about ANY lilttle girl. Regardless of who was her dad. That sick pedophile stuff that has no business here....or anywhere for that matter. I appreciate you having my back. Won't be forgotten.

Any of these 2 prikks have the balls to show up at the bash or anywhere else.....I'll deal with them personally. Anytime they desire. These punks aren't men. Men don't do the things they did. They're cowards.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

donkdown

shari i like to bust balls as much as anyone here. what those 2 pos posted is below the belt and flat out wrong. shari U have a kid would u like anyone saying anything like that even if it was a joke?? Banned for life both of them or this place has lost all credability!!

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

perma ban the canadian fukk lcscanada.. what a sicko..

donkdown

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Thanks illini. I got your back anytime, brother. You know that.

Thanks Donk. I feel the same. I would've jumped the sh*t of any fool that said that about ANY lilttle girl. Regardless of who was her dad. That sick pedophile stuff that has no business here....or anywhere for that matter. I appreciate you having my back. Won't be forgotten.

Any of these 2 prikks have the balls to show up at the bash or anywhere else.....I'll deal with them personally. Anytime they desire. These punks aren't men. Men don't do the things they did. They're cowards.

I know u would Opie. Sorry u even had to read something like that! Some ppl r just jealous so they stoop to levels unkown. Take care man and keep up the good work you do here.. Hopefully these 2 pos r perma banned!!

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

After reading all the comment, So it would be okay, if she weren't underage???? Im neutral in this situation....

str8upslik
    str8upslik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

some weird stuff going on in this thread...

shari91

shari i like to bust balls as much as anyone here. what those 2 pos posted is below the belt and flat out wrong. shari U have a kid would u like anyone saying anything like that even if it was a joke?? Banned for life both of them or this place has lost all credability!!
    donk, sadly posters have already said that crap to me. Many, many times. Apparently it makes people feel like big, strong men to attack an innocent toddler just because they're unstable enough to allow an online stranger to piss them off.

As I've explained to Opie, since as a Mod there is a limit to what I can do when it comes to certain situations - and I applied that to Chile when I logged on this morning and lcs just now - I suggested to Opie that if he feels it needs to be escalated beyond that, then he should contact Admin or at the very least ask me to do it on his behalf.
    Last edited by shari91; 05-12-11 at 11:58 PM.

donkdown

Quote Originally Posted by QuangX View Post
    After reading all the comment, So it would be okay, if she weren't underage???? Im neutral in this situation....
    then u r a pervert and should be put on a list anywhere u live!!

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

3 confirmed creepers on SBR

Nobs
    Onetrickpony
    Chilicheese

are 2 of thse fuks from Canada?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: onetrickpony

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

then u r a pervert and should be put on a list anywhere u live!!

I'm neutral because it is the internet, people say and do stuff, that out the ordinary...... I seen these comment made many times..... The situation is wrong, but maybe he joking about it? And trying to insult the person, so im neutral, as I dont care, because this is over the internet, If it were real life, it be different....

Grandmaster B
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by QuangX View Post
    its a infant we're talking about you fuking wanker

nosniboR11
    fu

Not angry at all. A bit frustrated that I came on to look at some funny PT threads and tennis stuff before heading out for awhile and instead I'm reading filth like this. Somehow a few people have the impression that posting trash like that is acceptable on here. Not even sure the point of posting it actually. Anyone with a clue is going to think you're a sick fukk and if/when you do return to the forum, you're never going to live the label down. Seems counter-productive to me.

you can say that again

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

un.......REAL

WHAT A THREAD

even new up and comer QUANGER made a great post in it

donkdown

donk, sadly posters have already said that crap to me. Many, many times. Apparently it makes people feel like big, strong men to attack an innocent toddler just because they're unstable enough to allow an online stranger to piss you off.

As I've explained to Opie, since as a Mod there is a limit to what I can do when it comes to certain situations - and I applied that to Chile when I logged on this morning and lcs just now - I suggested to Opie that if he feels it needs to be escalated beyond that, then he should contact Admin or at the very least ask me to do it on his behalf.
    I understand and I know u would ban both of them for good if u could!! I just don't get it?? We all like to cut up and make fun of one another but bringing someone's kid into it and saying what this guy did just makes u realize we really know noone on these forums!! Ive spoke my piece and i hope that SBR John does the right thing here and never lets these 2 back or anyone that would stoop this low in the future. Take care all and have a safe and good night or afternoon Shari!

donkdown

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster B View Post
    its a infant we're talking about you fuking wanker
    U no longer r next!! Great point here!!

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Be nice if they treated the racist posts with the same treatment. Seems like those are just pushed to the side, almost not acknowledged. This is definitely poor, but those deserve some attention.

opie1988

3 confirmed creepers on SBR

Nobs
    Onetrickpony
    Chilicheese

are 2 of thse fuks from Canada?
    add lcscanada to this list as well. He made a disgusting pedophile post up on this page earlier. I believe hes now on vacation for a few days via SBR.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Grandmaster B
    Retired

U no longer r next!! Great point here!!
    its entertaining to bust someones balls every now and then...

only a sik fuk would joke about sexually abusing a child

Grandmaster B
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    add lcscanada to this list as well. He made a disgusting pedophile post up on this page earlier. I believe hes now on vacation for a few days via SBR.
    mental note taken

there should be a master list stickied at the top of the forum

nosniboR11
    fu

quote=Grandmaster B;9972384] mental note taken there should be a master list stickied at the top of the forum[/quote]

opie1988

mental note taken

great idea!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Be nice if they treated the racist posts with the same treatment. Seems like those are just pushed to the side, almost not acknowledged. This is definitely poor, but those deserve some attention.
    They're definitely dealt with if they're brought to our attention or if we stumble across them ourselves. Maybe not always with the end result some people hope for, but they are. The thing is - a lot of the time you won't know they're dealt with as you can't see it on your end and we don't make a habit of openly commenting each time someone receives an infraction or a ban. Unless the poster publicly complains about it, you'll normally never know. In this case however, posters were discussing whether or not SBR had handled these two posters so that's why we commented.

If you see something and you think it may have been missed, report the post and send one of us a PM. That way you'll get a direct response as to whether the post was looked at already.

donkdown

mental note taken

I tried to transfer u my 41 pts for your last 2 post it wont let me?? Just keeps saying transfering then nothing happens. Both post r right on the money!!

Grandmaster B
    Retired

whats with the guys from Canada these days?

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

They're definitely dealt with if they're brought to our attention or if we stumble across them ourselves. Maybe not always with the end result some people hope for, but they are. The thing is - a lot of the time you won't know they're dealt with as you can't see it on your end and we don't make a habit of openly commenting each time someone receives an infraction or a ban. Unless the poster publicly complains about it, you'll normally never know. In this case however, posters were discussing whether or not SBR had handled these two posters so that's why we commented. If you see something and you think it may have been missed, report the post and send one of us a PM. That way you'll get a direct response as to whether the post was looked at already.
    Fair enough. Those posts sicken me more because living in the Southern US, I am around a bunch of racist dikks every day that make me want to ring their damn stupid, inbred necks!

First 123 Last