xxplosive
    xxplosive's Avatar Become A Pro!

Camel Snus

Hey guys my work just instituted a smoking ban so I'm looking for other ways to get my nicotine fix I saw this in stores and I had an awful experience. I never really got a buzz just more nauseated. When I took it out of my mouth I broke into a deep sweat. I smoke about a half a pack of good ol Marlboro Reds is there more nicotine in this Snus. Has anyone had any experience with this stuff.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do they care if you have a bottle that you're spitting in? Or just get a dark colored bottle and spit into that, and people will just think it's your drink. If you don't mind about that, just get some Pouches. No chew or nasty shit in your teeth.

I've had the snus a few times, and I'd still spit it out. I prefer the pouches over the snus. Pouches seem like i'm actually tasting something.

spurginobili
    Llano Estacado
    spurginobili's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20421

I use it occasionally. There is less nicotine in Camel Snus than what you would get smoking Marlboro Reds.

Here is some more information: http://tobaccoproducts.org/index.php/Camel_Snus

Nismo
    Nismo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4344

Been using it for over a year now. Helped me quit smoking. Great for nonsmoking enviroments. Supposed to be safer than cigarettes and even other chewing tobacco. After about a month you wont have any urge to spit.

Muscles
    Muscles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2096

Agreed. Great for nonsmoking events like college sports or bars/bowling alleys. I don't even consider it tobacco because it tastes swell.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by xxplosive View Post
    I never really got a buzz just more nauseated. When I took it out of my mouth I broke into a deep sweat.
    you know, that sounds exactly like the first time I tried diesel.
    same chit happened. So snus must be good, just have to get
    over the hump.
    (i never did heroin again).

xxplosive
    xxplosive's Avatar Become A Pro!

Threw in a few pouches throughout the day and the buzz is getting a little bit better. Stings a little bit going down the hatch though.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

switch to Cope and swallow it

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Snus is great I actually switched from Skoal to it and I am enjoying it more

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

What about those e-cigs ... never tried them but i heard it works for some.

chemicalbrother
    Under the Influence
    chemicalbrother's Avatar Become A Pro!

quit smoking in august (2 packs/day omg) and keep camel snus around for whenever i'm drinking and/or pissed at life. maybe a couple a day.

apparently you can buy snus online that are 10x better than camel, haven't tried yet. has anyone?

spurginobili
    Llano Estacado
    spurginobili's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20421

Quote Originally Posted by chemicalbrother View Post
    quit smoking in august (2 packs/day omg) and keep camel snus around for whenever i'm drinking and/or pissed at life. maybe a couple a day.

apparently you can buy snus online that are 10x better than camel, haven't tried yet. has anyone?
    I wanted to buy some online, but the shipping costs were outrageous. (Basically doubled the price of the product) I'm hoping it will be available locally in the near future.

It's manufactured in Sweden and I've also read that those who use Swedish snus don't consider American snus (Camel, Marlboro) "real" snus at all and claim it to be a far inferior product.

svenodds
    MOJO
    svenodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5885

Quote Originally Posted by spurginobili View Post
    It's manufactured in Sweden and I've also read that those who use Swedish snus don't consider American snus (Camel, Marlboro) "real" snus at all and claim it to be a far inferior product.

Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

It tastes pretty good, but I dont even really get much of a buzz from it.