BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Trivia LOL: How Many More TD's Did Brian St. Pierre Throw Than Interceptions In 2002.

These questions have gotten harder and harder before you even make it to the third question, disgusting.

OneLossParlayGuy
    OneLossParlayGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1464

always cash out after the 50 pter

you will come ahead in the end

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

even the 10 pointers are hard nowadays , "whats the penalty for hitting the nfl ref in 1890" ?

was there sports in 1890 ?

Vesuvius
    Vesuvius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by OneLossParlayGuy View Post
    always cash out after the 50 pter

you will come ahead in the end
    this is a gambling forum, go for it all everytime!

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

I should have cashed out at 50, but ended up going for the 125. My 3rd question was who hit the first home run in an all star game. Didn't want to take Babe Ruth because I felt it was too obvious, but sure enough it was him.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I swear mine have become easier in the past month or so. Before that I was on a stretch where I was lucky to get the 10pt question right. Now I've won 50 a couple of times in the past few weeks.

My 2nd question today was "which MLB team is associated with Labatt's beer?"

Maybe I've already blown through most of the impossible questions? Still haven't had a tennis one yet though.

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

I normally always get the first 2 right. Im one of those guys that knows where every player went to school, their career stats, and how many teams they've played for.

And that second question you got is one of the more obvious ones I've heard yet
    Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I swear mine have become easier in the past month or so. Before that I was on a stretch where I was lucky to get the 10pt question right. Now I've won 50 a couple of times in the past few weeks.

My 2nd question today was "which MLB team is associated with Labatt's beer?"

Maybe I've already blown through most of the impossible questions? Still haven't had a tennis one yet though.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post
    I normally always get the first 2 right. Im one of those guys that knows where every player went to school, their career stats, and how many teams they've played for. And that second question you got is one of the more obvious ones I've heard yet
    Because I haven't lived in North America for so many years now, if I get questions focusing on 2002 or later, I'm at a loss unless it's one of the obvious ones. And for awhile there I was convinced that my trivia was messed up and I was getting 125pt questions as 10pt ones. Now though it's become extremely easy. The Labatt's one made me laugh - the fact that I'm Canadian made it even more funny.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

mine was who was first pick in 1977 draft

Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    These questions have gotten harder and harder before you even make it to the third question, disgusting.
    I got that question once, still dont remember the answer. I think I was too surprised at the question to even think about the answers.

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

My 10 pointer was something like "what is it called in bowling when they throw the ball at an angle?"

50 pointer was something like "who replaced Roger Starbuck in some imfamous game?" took a stab on got it right.

Stopped there, although I was tempted.

me-first
    me-first's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Yeah, mine have seemed to be easier lately, missed an easy one today..

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

How many independent college footballs teams in divison 1 in 2005..guessed got it right...stopped

macoeric
    Update your status
    macoeric's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8059

you DIDN'T know this?
    c'mon son