OneLossParlayGuy
    OneLossParlayGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1464

A question for 9/11 Conspiracy theory believers..

A lot has been talked about 9/11 lately with the whole death of Bin Laden, and was he behind 9/11 and all that.

I know there are plenty of people out there who believe 9/11 was an inside job by the government (I am not one of them)

I am not posting this thread to get in a huge debate whether or not it was or was not an inside job.

My question is this though....to the people that really believe 9/11 was an inside job (which is fine, everyone is entitled to their own opinion)...if you firmly believe the government caused this, and is capable of something like this, how can you possibly still live in this country? If you believe the government is capable of such carnage and the killing of innocent people, how can you possibly still be a US citizen and have not moved out of the country yet?

COYLO
    COYLO's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7584

you cant ask that question without having a debate about 9/11

how can anyone that claims to be a US citizen not on some level believe that the government had something to do with it, there is countless pieces of fact ( not theory ) that there was some US led orginisation behind 9/11.

stop thinking your government is whiter than white, it's not even a government it's a corporation. look at the countless men and women who gave there lives in afganistan looking for bin laden when the guy was in pakistan and the government knew it!!

he's dead so why havent all troops been brought back right away??

sorry this turned into a rant but from an outsider looking in i feel bad for the US people.
    Last edited by COYLO; 05-06-11 at 07:45 AM.

OneLossParlayGuy

Quote Originally Posted by COYLO View Post
    you cant ask that question without having a debate about 9/11

how can anyone that claims to be a US citizen not on some level believe that the government had something to do with it, there is countless pieces of fact ( not theory ) that there was some US led orginisation behind 9/11.
    you can absolutely ask that question...its pretty simple.

If you think the Gov't was behind such a horrific act, how can you possibly still live here?

pretty cut and dry. Not asking if you think its an inside job or not. Just asking how you can remain a citizen here if you believe your own govt would do such a thing

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

I believe 9/11 was an inside job but plain and simple it's not going to drive me outta here. Would I move if I could? probably....but it's not exactly the easiest thing to just go move to another country.

COYLO
    COYLO's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7584

Quote Originally Posted by OneLossParlayGuy View Post
    Not asking if you think its an inside job or not. Just asking how you can remain a citizen here if you believe your own govt would do such a thing
    if a US citizen truely believes that his/her government would do such a thing, then the citizen knows that the government wouldnt have the USA's interest's at heart. then from there point of view they would be true blue american, so they could infact claim to be US citizens and still want to live in the USA. you the american people own the USA not your government.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: losturmarbles

DaHoss
    DaHoss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

IF you don't believe your country is capable of sacrificing a few lives for a bigger agenda, then read up on unclassified files from the MK Ultra and Ultra Light projects and ow many lives were destroyed by the govs mind control experiments.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Maybe people like to hang around in an attempt to awaken the masses of walking zombies.

jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

Well its pretty simple, because every government in the world is corrupt so moving to another country is not going to do anything. Our government has done nothing but lie to us, why would and why should we believe them now? It has nothing to do with political parties, the right or left, conservative or liberal.....It doesnt matter

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by COYLO View Post
    he's dead so why havent all troops been brought back right away??
    Because terrorists are still a threat. One man's demise does not end that. Just as if the President were ever killed or died in office .. the US government would not end that day, would it? Silly statement.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

I love the conspiracy theorists. You guys are great

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

what are you gonna do, just mob out of the U.S?

Your question honestly makes zero sense

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by jnickell100 View Post
    Well its pretty simple, because every government in the world is corrupt so moving to another country is not going to do anything. Our government has done nothing but lie to us, why would and why should we believe them now? It has nothing to do with political parties, the right or left, conservative or liberal.....It doesnt matter

305GURU
    305GURU's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont believe it was an inside job however i believe our govt was aware of certain things...tooo much evidence and im not just talking about faranhiet9/11 and loose change...GL GO USA

OneLossParlayGuy

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    what are you gonna do, just mob out of the U.S?

Your question honestly makes zero sense

how does it make 0 sense? you are totally capable of moving to another country and starting a new career/life.

OneLossParlayGuy

Quote Originally Posted by jnickell100 View Post
    I appreciate this answer. Finally someone answers the question being asked. Interesting way to look at it.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11648

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggums5 View Post
    I believe 9/11 was an inside job but plain and simple it's not going to drive me outta here. Would I move if I could? probably....but it's not exactly the easiest thing to just go move to another country.
    Inside how? Please expand on your stupidity.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

who cares

those who believe usama was behind it will never accept the govt had any involvement

and those who dont are deemed as crazy conspiracy theorists, were all just

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Inside how? Please expand on your stupidity.
    have you read anything about 9/11? jesus christ. would take too long to explain here and i would rather not get into an argument about it

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

I think it's crazy to think the government was actively involved in flying the planes. However I don't think it's crazy to think the intelligence community allowed it to happen as that event has uncuffed their hands. Allowing them to trample citizens rights in the name of national security.

shawnkang
    shawnkang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

inside job. no question about it.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by shawnkang View Post
    inside job. no question about it.

Do people not realize Prison Planet is not a legitimate news source?

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

there are lots of questions that need to be answered... GOVT lies isnt new.

GmCrazy
    GmCrazy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bin Laden still alive is the next one.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

the twin towers fell on 9/11. BUT building 7 which was not hit by any plane, why did it collapse.. IT WAS NEVER HIT BY A PLANE BUT IT COLLAPSED. You got to be teh biggest fvcking idoit to belive everything what the US government says. THEY ALL LIE.. ALL POLITICIANS LIE. Come on when are ppl gonna wake up and question the government, its patriotic.. no doubt planes hit the twin towers, not doubting that. but the US government knew about it, how much role did they play in the collapse is beyond me. BUT i firmly believe that the US government knew some knowledge in regards to this and played some role.

SO tell me how building 7 collapse, please tell me and i will send you some points...

And bin laden has been dead.

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by drfunkmaster View Post
    the twin towers fell on 9/11. BUT building 7 which was not hit by any plane, why did it collapse.. IT WAS NEVER HIT BY A PLANE BUT IT COLLAPSED. You got to be teh biggest fvcking idoit to belive everything what the US government says. THEY ALL LIE.. ALL POLITICIANS LIE. Come on when are ppl gonna wake up and question the government, its patriotic.. no doubt planes hit the twin towers, not doubting that. but the US government knew about it, how much role did they play in the collapse is beyond me. BUT i firmly believe that the US government knew some knowledge in regards to this and played some role.

SO tell me how building 7 collapse, please tell me and i will send you some points...

And bin laden has been dead.
    Knew WTC7 would get brought up.

It collapsed because 2 of the worlds tallest buildings collapsed 100 yards away and caused massive damage to it. This is verified by quite a few firefighters WHO WERE THERE who said they feared it would collapse. Also, it was a poorly designed building, which made it more susceptible to collapse after the incredible damage to it, estimated at more than 25% of the base.

There is no conspiracy. It wasn't an inside job. Not a single demolitions expert says it was possible for it to be a controlled demo, because they know what they are talking about.
    Last edited by rsnnh12; 05-07-11 at 12:31 AM.

pinchylarue
    *** SBR'S WORST POKER PLAYER ***
    pinchylarue's Avatar Become A Pro!

just move to canada. problem solved

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-15-16 at 02:59 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Ryangene
    Ryangene's Avatar Become A Pro!

US Gov was no part of it

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Watch that movie ziegiest I think its spelled made me think bout a lot of Shit

jeffdane
    jeffdane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i was never involved in the govt. never voted and never will. i also dont b1tch about the shit they do. i just live my life the way i want and work around what they try to stop me from doing. im sure i would live the same if it were in another country. still wouldnt give a damn about the govt.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

why wasnt the plane headed toward DC not shot down? the plane was unresponsive, 2 planes had already hit the towers at that point, that was a hijacked plane headed toward the capital but there was a stand down and it just so happens to hit the part where all the financial records are kept at the pentagon

yet im the crazy one

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    Knew WTC7 would get brought up. It collapsed because 2 of the worlds tallest buildings collapsed 100 yards away and caused massive damage to it. This is verified by quite a few firefighters WHO WERE THERE who said they feared it would collapse. Also, it was a poorly designed building, which made it more susceptible to collapse after the incredible damage to it, estimated at more than 25% of the base. There is no conspiracy. It wasn't an inside job. Not a single demolitions expert says it was possible for it to be a controlled demo, because they know what they are talking about.
    Sure it was... !!! and when the damage occured why did it not fall much sooner...ACCORDING to official story by the government it fell cause of small fires.. Yeah right!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by drfunkmaster; 05-07-11 at 01:29 AM.

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    why wasnt the plane headed toward DC not shot down? the plane was unresponsive, 2 planes had already hit the towers at that point, that was a hijacked plane headed toward the capital but there was a stand down and it just so happens to hit the part where all the financial records are kept at the pentagon

yet im the crazy one
    There was no stand down. It just isn't as easy to scramble fighters and get them to a specific target as quickly as people think it is. No one even considered commerical planes being used as weapons, and no Air Force would ever attack us, so scrambling our fighters was only planned for when commerical/private planes encountered mechanical problems/bad weather/etc

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by drfunkmaster View Post
    Sure it was... !!! and when the damage occured why did it not fall much sooner...ACCORDING to official story by the government it fell cause of small fires.. Yeah right!!!!!!!!!
    Why would it have?

It wasn't small fires. The NIST never said small fires, so don't lie. The fires were being fed by the fuel tanks in the basement, they were far from small fires. This, again, has been corroborated by firefighters WHO WERE THERE.

Did all that smoke come from small fires?

OneLossParlayGuy

really didnt want to spark a debate whether or not it was an inside job lol

1234 ... Last