Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

I'd pay 500.00 to watch that secret mission

As would about 10 million others....it would be bigger than Titanic. They recorded the whole thing and it would address the issues related to our deficit

-open it in theaters, just post a disclaimer that anybody recording it will have their heads blown off

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

You know how fast all these pussy's in the USA would start crying if they released that in theatre's . USA is getting soft I'm thinking of moving.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

I wouldn't pay to watch it unless it was some kind of helmet cam from the guy who did the deed.

Extra Innings

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    I wouldn't pay to watch it unless it was some kind of helmet cam from the guy who did the deed.
    It was done in real time. Look at Hillary

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

i would not support it, it would put those brave men who executed the mission in serious jeopardy.

Money
    Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2339

I would give anything to watch it.

Extra Innings

Actually...look at all their faces

Extra Innings

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    i would not support it, it would put those brave men who executed the mission in serious jeopardy.
    cover their faces

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I actually think some of it WAS recorded from the soldiers helmet-cam's. Seriously. I was reading about in the Wall St Journal last night, and that's exactly how they film a lot of it.

My favorite part was when the solldiers reported that "Geronimo is down, Double-Tap to the head."

DOUBLE-TAP TO THE HEAD!! That's super fukkin' cool!!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Extra Innings

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I actually think some of it WAS recorded from the soldiers helmet-cam's. Seriously. I was reading about in the Wall St Journal last night, and that's exactly how they film a lot of it.

My favorite part was when the solldiers reported that "Geronimo is down, Double-Tap to the head."

DOUBLE-TAP TO THE HEAD!! That's super fukkin' cool!!!
    Bro...I'd go up to a thousand for the PPV....we could do it @ your house

denn333
    Update your status
    denn333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

A good way to go down.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    cover their faces
    i would watch it then.

in reality, unless some official leaks it, we'll probably get to see it in a few years once the "book is closed", so to speak, and mission sensitive info is declassified.

Extra Innings

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post

i would watch it then.

in reality, unless some official leaks it, we'll probably get to see it in a few years once the "book is closed", so to speak, and mission sensitive info is declassified.
    What a waste...we could do 300 to the deficit and 200 to the families of fallen soldiers. #winning

Extra Innings

What a waste...we could do 300 to the deficit and 200 to the families of fallen soldiers. #winning
    Plus there would be International appear...could sell 200 million tickets. even more if they could do it in 3d

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Burn me a copy EI.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Burn me a copy EI.
    Always hustlin'

HotStreak
    Smokin'
    HotStreak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 901

You over estimate the number of Americans that have $500 laying around. Many would just wait for pirate copies to hit the web.

HotStreak
    Smokin'

Not to mention the 5 billion dollars generated from your 10 million ticket sales would be the equivalent to sending in pennies with our national deficit in the trillions.

HotStreak
    Smokin'

Extra Innings

Quote Originally Posted by HotStreak View Post
    You over estimate the number of Americans that have $500 laying around. Many would just wait for pirate copies to hit the web.
    Quote Originally Posted by HotStreak View Post
    Not to mention the 5 billion dollars generated from your 10 million ticket sales would be the equivalent to sending in pennies with our national deficit in the trillions.
    More like 125 billion if we sold 50,000,000 tickets @ 25.00 a pop. We could control for pirated versions, specifically the viewing would be conducted by secret service. You would be waterboarded if you attempted to pirated a copy.

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wouldn't mind watching it.

Extra Innings

Plus, royalties and merchandise sales. If you're not part of the solution .... your part of the problem

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Plus, royalties and merchandise sales. If you're not part of the solution .... your part of the problem

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Bro...I'd go up to a thousand for the PPV....we could do it @ your house
    Count me in. Patriotic Americans ONLY (sorry JJ).

Hell, just for Opie, I'd even go out and buy a big ol belt buckle and a pair of wranglers for the trip.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I honestly don't think you'd sell 50 million. I could be wrong. Maybe worldwide but I don't know.

A large part of the world cares that he died but not to the extent of some in America. Plus the celebrating that went on left a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths. Even a guy here who lost his twin brother in the Twin Towers said it was tasteless and pointless - his death didn't bring closure, didn't bring back his brother and didn't do a single thing to erase the other hundreds of thousands out there who bleed terrorism and in fact probably inflamed the situation if anything. Which is shitty because terrorists celebrated their asses off on 9/11 but they don't really come across as people who tend to look at the hypocrisy of their actions.

Tough call. I personally wouldn't watch it. I learned my lesson after a few minutes of the Daniel Pearl video. I just don't have the stomach for it and even though I feel this man was pure evil, I think I'm just not cut out for that kind of stuff.

Slainte
    Slainte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I honestly don't think you'd sell 50 million. I could be wrong. Maybe worldwide but I don't know.

A large part of the world cares that he died but not to the extent of some in America. Plus the celebrating that went on left a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths. Even a guy here who lost his twin brother in the Twin Towers said it was tasteless and pointless - his death didn't bring closure, didn't bring back his brother and didn't do a single thing to erase the other hundreds of thousands out there who bleed terrorism and in fact probably inflamed the situation if anything. Which is shitty because terrorists celebrated their asses off on 9/11 but they don't really come across as people who tend to look at the hypocrisy of their actions.

Tough call. I personally wouldn't watch it. I learned my lesson after a few minutes of the Daniel Pearl video. I just don't have the stomach for it and even though I feel this man was pure evil, I think I'm just not cut out for that kind of stuff.
    Words of wisdom shari, completely agree, the best opinion on the "osama" subject posted so far!

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Slainte View Post
    Words of wisdom shari, completely agree, the best opinion on the "osama" subject posted so far!
    Thanks for letting us know this was the best opinion to go with. I've been wondering about that.

Now Ben Affleck can tell me who I should vote for and I'll be all set!

Get over yourself.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

very true, media outlets across the US were comparing the celebrations in NYC to that of V-E Day, and Time magazine even published a cover alluding to their cover when the world found out Hitler was dead, painting a large red X over the face of bin Laden, to represent "we got him, its over". personally i would have loved to see tempered enthusiasm when word hit the wire, because we all know the mission isn't over.

al Queda is a stateless, minimally structured and organized group of cells that operate independently of one another. When hitler died it was the decapitation of the Nazi regime, this is in no way the case here at all with regards to al Queda. Bin Laden's death at this juncture was more like cutting off a finger, they still maintain a strong presence in the middle east without him. We aren't dealing with one beast, we are dealing with serpents. we are in the midst of a snake pit.

i do however feel as well this brings a sentiment that justice has been served, if only poetically. Its a morale booster no doubt, and this world is a better place without him. I just feel we need to keep it all in perspective to the mission at hand, one that transcends even Osama bin Laden.

sparkyasu
    sparkyasu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    what other viewing angle would you be expecting? its not like the had a camera man

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I would not pay $50
    Who gives a fuk
    It does not mean much now

A sucker would pay