C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

If you could choose the method of execution....

Hiding behind some shemale and getting shot in the head doesn't do this animal justice. If you could choose the method of execution for Osama bin Laden what would you pick?

Soaking him in gasoline and then burning him alive?
    Drowning him?
    1,000 cuts followed by a bunch of blood sucking leetches sucking the life out of him?
    Giving each of the 9/11 family victims a hammer and letting them wack-a-mole?
    Hang him?
    Castrate him?
    Starvation?

I tried to think of the most medieval way of dying and worst way and it seems like public deaths used to be the thing. Feed them to the Lions in the Collesum or killing somebody off in the town square to set an example.

As sad as it is to say I think what they did to Jesus Christ is about the worst.

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

make him go all in on a sbr lock -10000 favorite, and when the play loses he will suicide

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1628

Slow poison~ Amputation- Finally gun shot to heart as a merciful ending.

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

I'd let him die how he wants to die. Thank god you idiots don't make this decision.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

First, tie him up in public, completely naked. Give him small amounts of water a few times a day. No food. Once his hunger completely takes over, apply a tourniquet to one of his forearms, then cut his arm off after the tourniquet. Force-feed him his own flesh, feces, and urine. Do this strategically all over his body to keep him alive as long as possible. Let him eat himself to death.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by FreeFall View Post
    I'd let him die how he wants to die. Thank god you idiots don't make this decision.
    Why would you want to give him anything he wants? I vote for Chilidogs answer.

C-Gold

Tie him up to a chair, give him no food and make him watch re-runs of Sex in the City until he starves to death.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Tie him to a chair on the runway at jfk and have a plane land on him

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Let every 9/11 victim's family members get one stab anywhere on his body with a rusty butter knife.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Lock him in a room with bateman patrick and a box of rubbers

diondublin
    diondublin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Quote Originally Posted by FreeFall View Post

Indeed - execution without trial is quite a controversial thing but this seemed to amount basically to that.

Also, I heard that he might defend himself by saying that if he had not been in charge of Al-Queda there would have been a nuclear outrage with that grade of madman in charge; therefore he was better than the alternative

kiln
    Ezekiel 25:17
    kiln's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 436

What happened to the so-called Christian virtues of loving thy enemy and turning the other cheek?

Bin-Laden was responsible for something gruesome and horrible and inhumane. And we all think it so terrible that we want to do gruesome and horrible and inhumane things back to him, apparently to prove that being gruesome and horrible and inhumane is bad. That doesn't make much sense to me at all. I thought America in particualr and "The West" in general was supposed to be the shining example to the rest of the world. Blood-lust and vengence aren't very becoming.

jgilmartin
    jgilmartin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kiln View Post
    What happened to the so-called Christian virtues of loving thy enemy and turning the other cheek?

Bin-Laden was responsible for something gruesome and horrible and inhumane. And we all think it so terrible that we want to do gruesome and horrible and inhumane things back to him, apparently to prove that being gruesome and horrible and inhumane is bad. That doesn't make much sense to me at all. I thought America in particualr and "The West" in general was supposed to be the shining example to the rest of the world. Blood-lust and vengence aren't very becoming.
    Well said. As bad as he was, it is never right to torture someone.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by jgilmartin View Post
    Well said. As bad as he was, it is never right to torture someone.
    Yes it is.

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2105

stick his head in clinton's bagina

drunkenbeaver
    drunkenbeaver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

General McArthur knew how to do it the right way.

thadchr
    thadchr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3577

I have to agree with FreeFall, diondublin, and kiln. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. And those of you bemoaning Jesus death--who supposedly died for our sins and preached loving the enemy--should be ashamed of yourself for wishing the same circumstance on an enemy.

That said, I kinda dig the Bronxer's idea, for it's poetic justice. And can't call it and rake's ideas... well... just cuz.

bostonbruins
    bostonbruins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quick and quiet gets the same result , this whole situation should have been downplayed a bit.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

A single bullet between the eyes. It shows our enemies that we're serious but not sick fuking savages.