soxwin
    soxwin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7162

Is his house on the MLS yet?

nyjets15
    nyjets15's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jgray View Post
    He was warming up his sphincter for his after-life activities.
    lol....nice

i'd toss you a couple ponts for this if the lakers didnt do the same to me last night

aldonasak
    aldonasak's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree to those, who say this is not real. There isn't any people, who were there and saw everything.

Nomocino
    Nomocino's Avatar Become A Pro!

I believe he is dead the US government would never lie to its people

noober
    noober's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5901

i thinks it's fake as well

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

somethings rotten in denmark? that was a quick dump off of probably a bin laden clone that had been rumored to be around...realizing they killed a clone they had to dump the body quickly...obama basking in limelight probably will get re-elected over this...

Boscoe
    Boscoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

bin laden should fire his interior decorator.

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16702

Quote Originally Posted by Nomocino View Post
    I believe he is dead the US government would never lie to its people

305GURU
    305GURU's Avatar Become A Pro!

The media and every other nitwit is going is going to be passing on information that isnt confirmed...if hes dead..great(i beleve he is)...now lets go after some more of these sand fleas and north korea bol

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Should of captured him. he was unarmed.

PanamaBrad
    PanamaBrad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 395

I would love to see the pic of him just before the double tap "cheese mo##er Fu##er"

cloudagh
    cloudagh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

As for it being a double. I imagine it is pretty hard to recruit 6'5" inch horse face arabs.

rufflesmuncher
    rufflesmuncher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

so happy they caught him but those fuckers are gnna retaliate

N.O.S.
    N.O.S.'s Avatar Become A Pro!

I will be the in-air guest of Barika Taheer Edwards on WBAI-FM radio, New York tonight at 6:30PM Eastern Time (3:30 PM Pacific Time).

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY!

In the First Amendment, the Founding Fathers gave the free press the protection it must have to fulfill its essential role in our democracy. The press was to serve the governed, not the governors. The Government's power to censor the press was abolished so that the press would remain forever free to censure the Government. The press was protected so that it could bare the secrets of government and inform the people. Only a free and unrestrained press can effectively expose deception in government. And paramount among the responsibilities of a free press is the duty to prevent any part of the government from deceiving the people and sending them off to distant lands to die of foreign fevers and foreign shot and shell. --Justice Black. NYT v. US. 403 US 713

Osama bin Laden: A dead nemesis perpetuated by the US government

ON MAY 1, 2011, JUST MOMENTS BEFORE PRESIDENT OBAMA ANNOUNCED THAT THE US HAD KILLED OSAMA BIN LADEN, THE WHATREALLYHAPPENED WEBSITE CAME UNDER MASSIVE DISTRIBUTED DENIAL OF SERVICE ATTACK. THIS PAGE, WHICH DOCUMENTS THAT OSAMA BIN LADEN ACTUALLY DIED IN DECEMBER OF 2001, APPEARS TO BE WHAT THE WHITE HOUSE DIDN'T WANT AVAILABLE WHILE THE NEW PROPAGANDA WAS "CATAPULTED FORWARD". IT IS POSSIBLE THAT THIS IS THE OPENING GAMBIT IN A PLAN TO STAGE A "REVENGE" ATTACK FROM "AL QAEDA" ON THE UNITED STATES, WITH WHICH TO JUSTIFY TOTAL WAR ON THE MIDDLE EAST.
    <TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellPadding=7 width=630 bgColor=#d8d8d8 borderColorLight=#c0c0c0 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD>Bin Laden's voice was detected regularly until [14 December 2001] by intelligence operatives monitoring radio transmissions in Tora Bora, according to the Pentagon [details]. Since then, nothing has been heard from the al-Qa'eda leader and President Bush has hinted in private that bin Laden's silence could mean he has been killed. [Telegraph, 12/28/2001] </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=7><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=bottom>Osama bin Laden is dead. The news first came from sources in Afghanistan and Pakistan almost six months ago: the fugitive died in December [2001] and was buried in the mountains of southeast Afghanistan. Pakistan's president, Pervez Musharraf, echoed the information. The remnants of Osama's gang, however, have mostly stayed silent, either to keep Osama's ghost alive or because they have no means of communication. <TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=7 borderColorLight=#c0c0c0><TBODY><TR><TD> With an ego the size of Mount Everest, Osama bin Laden would not have, could not have, remained silent for so long if he were still alive. He always liked to take credit even for things he had nothing to do with. Would he remain silent for nine months and not trumpet his own survival? [New York Times. July 11, 2002] </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=7 borderColorLight=#c0c0c0><TBODY><TR><TD>FOX News Report: Bin Laden Already Dead

Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Bin Laden has often been reported to be in poor health. Some accounts claim that he is suffering from Hepatitis C, and can expect to live for only two more years. According to Le Figaro, last year [2000] he ordered a mobile dialysis machine to be delivered to his base at Kandahar in Afghanistan. [Guardian]

<TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=7 width=600 bgColor=#d8d8d8 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD>Peter Bergen: Bin Laden has aged 'enormously'

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=7><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#d8d8d8 colSpan=2>This is a man who was clearly not well. I mean, as you see from these pictures here, he's really, by December [2001] he's looking pretty terrible. <TR><TD bgColor=#d8d8d8>

<TD align=middle bgColor=#d8d8d8><TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" borderColor=#111111 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=7 bgColor=#d8d8d8 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle bgColor=#bebebe>

Healthy bin Laden

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TR><TD bgColor=#d8d8d8 colSpan=2>But by December, of course, that tape that was aired then, he's barely moving the left side of his body. So he's clearly got diabetes. He has low blood pressure. He's got a wound in his foot. He's apparently got dialysis ... for kidney problems. [CNN]
    <TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" borderColor=#111111 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=7 bgColor=#d8d8d8 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#bebebe>The [December 27, 2001 video] was dismissed by the Bush administration ... as sick propaganda possibly designed to mask the fact the al-Qa'eda leader was already dead. "He could have made the video and then ordered that it be released in the event of his death," said one White House aide. [Telegraph] </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader. "The Coalition troops are engaged in a mad search operation but they would never be able to fulfill their cherished goal of getting Usama alive or dead," the source said. [FOX News]

<TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" borderColor=#111111 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=7 width=570 bgColor=#bebebe border=1><TBODY><TR><TD>

Translation of Funeral Article in Egyptian Paper:

al-Wafd, Wednesday, December 26, 2001 Vol 15 No 4633

News of Bin Laden's Death and Funeral 10 days ago

A prominent official in the Afghan Taleban movement announced yesterday the death of Osama bin Laden, the chief of al-Qa'da organization, stating that binLaden suffered serious complications in the lungs and died a natural and quiet death. [Welfare State]

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=7><TBODY><TR><TD>When you hear a threat which is "probably" made by bin Laden, just remember that he's "probably" dead. Also think about who benefits from your believing he's alive.

<TD width=130>
    "Osama bin Laden"

<CENTER></CENTER><CENTER></CENTER><CENTER></CENTER><CENTER></CENTER>

fleeced
    fleeced's Avatar Become A Pro!

well it did have 3 stories to it so not exactly a tent or cave either

mojomaker11
    mojomaker11's Avatar Become A Pro!

I heard it called a million dollar compound and a mansion.

thadchr
    thadchr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3577

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    The reason why I think there is something strange going on... one phrase and one phrase only...

"US Government has thrown Bin Laden's body into the sea."

Now wait a minute... you've been hunting this clown for the past decade... thousands of lives lost... family's destroyed because of this anti-christ... and moments after you killed him... literally within hours... you get a DNA sample and toss his ass in the sea? I'm sorry... I don't believe this story one bit.

He's one of FBI's top 3 most wanted. You capture and kill him. Yet, let's throw his body into the sea? No.. it don't work like that. I want his ass mummified... in a see thru showcase - USA Museum saying this was the A$$hole who destroyed peoples lives and put fear into the hearts of others. You just don't throw this guys body out into the sea? Which leads me to believe:

1. We killed Bin Laden a year or 2 ago. The government is just now making it's citizens aware of the situation. Why? I have no idea? Probably because Obama's US Presidency is on the line? The success numbers aren't cutting it? Also, maybe to take our minds off of the gas prices for a few days or so??? Our government is stupid.

2. He's not really dead. Just another government hoax... like saying we actually stepped foot on the MOON. Our government is the most C.O.C.K. eyed POS union ever formed.

There's a reason why Obama went live on a Sunday Night... but we'll never really know the truth.
    Very interesting man.

seasonoff
    seasonoff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Killing

I want the live video footage of the killing...where can this be found.

beanbag
    cracker ass fantastic
    beanbag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

They should really shoe the death photos.. It will bring up too many conspiracy theory's if they don't

rufflesmuncher
    rufflesmuncher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

lol ur crazy, no way this is fake!

masta
    masta's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where at!

Where is this live video footage man...whereeeeeeeee

First 12