StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Roxxyfish..poster of the month..what are your thoughts on your home boy Adolf Hitler?

Just curious

you view him as a patriot...or a madman...want an inside view from someone in der fatherland

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida

Died may 1st just like bin laden

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida

my grandfather was a ball turret gunner in a b-52 flying fortress..He visited your country from high in the sky

His military occupation was as bad as it gets sitting upside down harnessed to a metal plate searching for der luftwaffa 33000 feet in the air

sparkyasu
    sparkyasu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Strait...I think you mean a B-17.....those guys had nuts the size of bowling balls. Most high altitude raids were at 30,000 feet to try and overfly the flak. The most amazing thing about those crews when someone got shot up really bad someone would patch them up with bandages and push them out of the plane with their hand on the rip cord. They hoped a friendly force would find them and take them for medical help because they knew flying them home to England would mean death.

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida

yeah..he had a tatoo 33000 cause thats the flight level they always gave them on mission runs while over friendly skies

I use his nickname as my handle

Hes been gone now for almost 30 years..I have a ton of memorabilia he sent home here and at my moms house

I'll let this thread go now-Good day

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

? Why all of the sarcasm pal ?
    Let me ask you, what are your thoughts on ** donalds ? What about fat and ugly people all over the place ? Lots of retards as well, any inside info pal ?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

I am sure Hitler was set up by George W. as well.

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida

I know he ran some 52 missions sanchez but you are dead on about the b17 ball turret bad asses..those are the true heroes not some guy who can dunk a bb

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by TR88 View Post
    Let me ask you, what are your thoughts on ** donalds ? What about fat and ugly people all over the place ? Lots of retards as well, any inside info pal ?
    No one is forcing you to live here. Get the fukk out, bro. Honestly, its not cool or trendy to bash the US. I know you may think it is because you receive the attention you seek. Your posts consistently show your lack of an education as well as US Foreign Policy.

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida

Quote Originally Posted by TR88 View Post
    I love mcdonalds food..I am lean and mean..at 47 I can do most the stuff I did at 17 ..people are just plain lazy

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    No one is forcing you to live here. Get the fukk out, bro. Honestly, its not cool to bash the US. I know you may think it is because you receive the attention you seek, you're posts consistently show your lack of an education as well as US Foreign Policy.
    ? what the hell are you talking about ?
    I live in Europe pal
    I didnt say which country I was talking about
    good guess

spurginobili
    Llano Estacado
    spurginobili's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20505