BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Who here gave their woman the heave ho for being enamored by royal wedding?

If I was a judge granting divorces and a guy said he wanted a divorce because his wife went nuts over the royal wedding,I would give him custody of the kids and make her pay alimony and child support.There is no way in hell you could subject your kids to be in the custody of a mentally disturbed woman like that.The friggin world on all fronts is teetering on the brink especially economically with food riots looming and these dirt poor idiots were giving a rats ass care about that stinkin welfare recipient wedding!

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

never fukkin heard of ya pal

mods please post review this guy

getting out of hand

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    never fukkin heard of ya pal mods please post review this guy getting out of hand

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BrentCrude View Post
    If I was a judge granting divorces and a guy said he wanted a divorce because his wife went nuts over the royal wedding,I would give him custody of the kids and make her pay alimony and child support.There is no way in hell you could subject your kids to be in the custody of a mentally disturbed woman like that.The friggin world on all fronts is teetering on the brink especially economically with food riots looming and these dirt poor idiots were giving a rats ass care about that stinkin welfare recipient wedding!
    Yeah, it would make a lot more sense to give the kids to guy like Brent, who trolls a gambling forum and posts senseless rants about absolutely nothing.

If you are actually worked up because there are women who enjoyed watching a wedding on tv for a few hours---it is time for a lobotomy. Not for her. For you.

And besides. JJ has a better chance at marrying into the Royal Family than you do of becoming a judge.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

you are the strangest poster here, you always show up randomly and post some rambling nonsense.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    you are the strangest poster here, you always show up randomly and post some rambling nonsense.
    I was thinking the EXACT same thing. Crude's rants are among the most bizarre on SBR.