CarolinaDaze
    2x- SBR Fantasy Football Champion
    CarolinaDaze's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30913

Ok excuse me MODS but B**ch boy, #1 Destiny is in Vegas, she'll be back tomorrow, it will not help your sorry ass , u can play in any league you like but it will not be Naughty Owls League (Hog Wild Poker ) you are a un-wanted peice of trash , sorry mods B**ch boy begged them, and told them he would be good this time, but those who know him for enough time, know his true colors will show eventually. His mind set in this thread speaks volumes. PP between me and you, i dont really bluff unless the times right or its a dumb a** like you. GL with your problems.

design
    design's Avatar Become A Pro!

I prefer being brunette, not a stupid blonde

nyjets15
    nyjets15's Avatar Become A Pro!

pretty gay thread if you ask me

mrpooh
    mrpooh's Avatar Become A Pro!

too many things to post here

Bosseman22
    Bosseman22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 43540

also probably wouldn't bang any guys lots of stroking it and a girlfriend

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDaze View Post
    Ok excuse me MODS but B**ch boy, #1 Destiny is in Vegas, she'll be back tomorrow, it will not help your sorry ass , u can play in any league you like but it will not be Naughty Owls League (Hog Wild Poker ) you are a un-wanted peice of trash , sorry mods B**ch boy begged them, and told them he would be good this time, but those who know him for enough time, know his true colors will show eventually. His mind set in this thread speaks volumes. PP between me and you, i dont really bluff unless the times right or its a dumb a** like you. GL with your problems.

I begged??? Um no i never begged anything. Has anyone here had a problem playing with me on sbr poker, carbon , bookmaker?

Didn't think so. I'll also question whoever i want when i play. It's not crying and like i said, you still won't respond to what i said. Let me guess you will call another all in , in your next game and say you did so because your tired and if you win, if someone says nice hand , you will say , ty???

You were the one whining and wouldn't let it go after i asked why you call all in with junk. Your response is, some people bluff. So even if i was bluffing, but wasn't, you would call the all in bluff with a 7 ten?

First 12