Hanlidin
    Hanlidin's Avatar Become A Pro!

toll aw yaw nub free moneys!!

Toll yaw nubs Thrallbrazzers n ovar es frees moneys!!@!@@@ hanlidin is too good!!!! Tank me latar!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Tuna Fish Riot

Hanlidin

Bumps!!

Hanlidin

Y yaw nut listan two mes??

Hanlidin

Bumps

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

GTS925
    21-7 Run!
    GTS925's Avatar Become A Pro!

What a troll.

Bartmeister
    Bartmeister's Avatar Become A Pro!

True story, I had a customer call me one time but I couldn't understand him and I thought it was a prank call, so I told him to call me back when he takes the SHIT out of his mouth! The next day the guy shows up in my office, his teeth were all wired up- he had dental surgery and they broke his jaw. I had to apologize LOL

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bartmeister View Post
    True story, I had a customer call me one time but I couldn't understand him and I thought it was a prank call, so I told him to call me back when he takes the SHIT out of his mouth! The next day the guy shows up in my office, his teeth were all wired up- he had dental surgery and they broke his jaw. I had to apologize LOL

Hahaha no excuse tho if you can't type like OP

ncsubowen
    ncsubowen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Ninersnut View Post
    Hahaha no excuse tho if you can't type like OP
    It's like a built-in warning system, like saying hey I know that I'm putting words onto paper but if you listen to then you're as retarded as I am.

BuckeyeT
    BuckeyeT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Doesn't mushmouth know theres a spell check option on here?

Then again what hes typing probably sounds normal to him.

Hanlidin

yu guis r ediuts!! tis is howl i tawk! wy dunt u guis tri two gu two a newl couwntri n shee howl u guis du?? tat wut i taught!

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Wtf is he talking about, free munnies from toll aw yaw nub free.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Hanlidin View Post
    yu guis r ediuts!! tis is howl i tawk! wy dunt u guis tri two gu two a newl couwntri n shee howl u guis du?? tat wut i taught!
    Yes, SBR realises people come from countries from every corner of the world and therefore English isn't always the first language of its posters.

Here's the problem: You posted perfect English for many months after you joined. Now you don't. You claim that this is because someone else was using your account. This violates SBR's posting guidelines: If 2 people are sharing an account in order to collect/accumulate points, they'll no longer be entitled to the points program.

Here's the solution: Either forfeit your account now due to points fraud or admit you are the same person who has been posting all along and you think this new schtick is a way to gain some attention for yourself. Hint - option 2 is probably better for you if you want to stick around SBR.

All the best with your bets

apkboston
    apkboston's Avatar Become A Pro!

trolls gonna troll

36mafia
    36mafia's Avatar Become A Pro!

<<<<-

bein watched always being watched i like it but who iswatching the ones that are watching

Hanlidin

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Yes, SBR realises people come from countries from every corner of the world and therefore English isn't always the first language of its posters.

Here's the problem: You posted perfect English for many months after you joined. Now you don't. You claim that this is because someone else was using your account. This violates SBR's posting guidelines: If 2 people are sharing an account in order to collect/accumulate points, they'll no longer be entitled to the points program.

Here's the solution: Either forfeit your account now due to points fraud or admit you are the same person who has been posting all along and you think this new schtick is a way to gain some attention for yourself. Hint - option 2 is probably better for you if you want to stick around SBR.

waits wut?? howl am i doin eny pointz fraudsulent ting? ib at ferst we wur usin onli ONE accownts?? howl doez dat maks any ting differense?? my fren juss poss sum piks on my nem, wut wus wrung wif tat?? we nevar use te points hardlay ats alls.

ands he dosent evens hab anay accunts ons hears two du anetings

i dunt git wy eberyunes is atakings mes ?? how em i duing ane fraduslentss?
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){ jsCall();**else{setTimeout('jsCall()',50 0);**" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    yes, sbr realises people come from countries from every corner of the world and therefore english isn't always the first language of its posters.

Here's the problem: You posted perfect english for many months after you joined. Now you don't. You claim that this is because someone else was using your account. This violates sbr's posting guidelines: If 2 people are sharing an account in order to collect/accumulate points, they'll no longer be entitled to the points program.

Busted!!!!

Here's the solution: Either forfeit your account now due to points fraud or admit you are the same person who has been posting all along and you think this new schtick is a way to gain some attention for yourself. Hint - option 2 is probably better for you if you want to stick around sbr.

busted!!!!

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

waits wut?? howl am i doin eny pointz fraudsulent ting? ib at ferst we wur usin onli ONE accownts?? howl doez dat maks any ting differense?? my fren juss poss sum piks on my nem, wut wus wrung wif tat?? we nevar use te points hardlay ats alls. ands he dosent evens hab anay accunts ons hears two du anetings i dunt git wy eberyunes is atakings mes ?? how em i duing ane fraduslentss?
    You clearly understood what I posted so you understand that 2 people sharing an account violates SBR's posting guidelines. You have a choice. It's up to you.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

waits wut?? howl am i doin eny pointz fraudsulent ting? ib at ferst we wur usin onli ONE accownts?? howl doez dat maks any ting differense?? my fren juss poss sum piks on my nem, wut wus wrung wif tat?? we nevar use te points hardlay ats alls.

ands he dosent evens hab anay accunts ons hears two du anetings

i dunt git wy eberyunes is atakings mes ?? how em i duing ane fraduslentss?

HotStreak
    Smokin'
    HotStreak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 901

I don't get it. Try spell check.