spartangreen
    spartangreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

no way your going to jail man for that.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

Quote Originally Posted by StraitShooter View Post
    A- Answer`Dad's question he is a multi millionaire thats why he is loved by all and he may help you

B- Broken hip eh?..are you taking any pain medication..If so are you hooked on percocet or snorting oxycotine yet?..this would explain posting tendencies..what kind of pain meds you get in Der Fatherland?

no, not on any pain meds. I take an asprin 2 or 3 days a week maybe, i take glucosamine and i just tough it out. I still train my legs once a week and play my tennis, basketball 2 or 3 times a week as well as ride the bike and walk.

It hurts more when i sit down or move backwards when playing tennis. I don't want any pain killers in fear of becoming addicted. Id rather heal it, not take away pain, but thanks.

I am on a half a miligram of clonozapam for restless legs which is a low dose.

DaProfessor23
    DaProfessor23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

So why EXACTLY are you having problems finding a job? i have been looking for a few months and had no luck , but i am in school full time. But from what i can tell you have been out of work for a long time.
    The only way your going to solve your debt is getting a job . a 50$ freeplay wont cut it . hopefully all this is not true.

ttwarrior1

Should i finally talk to this person that calls my cell phone??

What do i say?

They will ask me to make payments which i can afford 80 a month , but that would mean I would not have a dime to do anything else

Not sure what people here are smoking, but yes they do put people in jail for this. Of course you don't go to jail immediatly. I'm talking about after you don't pay after losing judgement.
    It is treated the same here as cold checks, and not paying for child support

ttwarrior1

Quote Originally Posted by DaProfessor23 View Post
    So why EXACTLY are you having problems finding a job? i have been looking for a few months and had no luck , but i am in school full time. But from what i can tell you have been out of work for a long time.
    The only way your going to solve your debt is getting a job . a 50$ freeplay wont cut it . hopefully all this is not true.

can you read? I take care of sick relatives, health risk, bad credit, injured hip, over 340 pounds, ugly, balding, too much more to list.

Well some here do win from time to time off small plays. A 3 dollar parlay can win you hundreds. I just can't seem to win one

ttwarrior1

My only plan to win money is if i was staked in a fantasy football league.

I know my fantasy sports. I wanted to do this last year but couldn't afford anything over 20 bucks.
    I did play in 4 fantasy nba leagues, won all 4. 5 fantasy nfl leagues,, won 4, and 1st place in 4 of my fantasy baseball leagues, .
    I don't expect to win this sbr league, my pitching is too bad.

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Make your uncles and cousins help you collect cans. You can use your superior weight lifting skills to hoist the heavy bags.

or you could always try sitting in your front yard with a sign, I recommend one of these...

DaProfessor23

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    can you read? I take care of sick relatives, health risk, bad credit, injured hip, over 340 pounds, ugly, balding, too much more to list.

Well some here do win from time to time off small plays. A 3 dollar parlay can win you hundreds. I just can't seem to win one
    ..... you cant get a job because you are fat and want to help out with sick relatives. To me thats not the greatest excuse. and your hip hurts but you still have the ability to run and play tennis and what not. but you cant get a job at a gass station or work as a secratary or anything.....intresting.....so basically the only way your getting out of debt is if someone gives you 4k with no hope to get it back.

Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

You are so full of shit and an attention whore!! You would NEVER go to jail over any debt for fraud.. why do we even bother?

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Just fade the board.

DaProfessor23

oh and you have access to a computer and the time to post here all the time....

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Should i finally talk to this person that calls my cell phone??

What do i say?
    yes...and I mean this...tell them they got the wrong number..tell them not to call you again and tell them to go fuk themselves

keep in mind all that person is is a form of flesh and blood that is willing to take money to hound you

ttwarrior1

..... you cant get a job because you are fat and want to help out with sick relatives. To me thats not the greatest excuse. and your hip hurts but you still have the ability to run and play tennis and what not. but you cant get a job at a gass station or work as a secratary or anything.....intresting.....so basically the only way your getting out of debt is if someone gives you 4k with no hope to get it back.
    Well find me a job where i can work from 6 pm to 7 pm, thats my daily freetime to do whatever i want.

Not asking for anyone to give me 4 k. I need to win 4k off a freeplay is what im hoping for. I do hope for miracles.

i do hope to win a poker tourney tonight. Likely not going to happen, but i will try hard. I don't expect anyone to understand. Nobody on here gets as buried as much as me anyway. Im used to it.

ttwarrior1

oh and you have access to a computer and the time to post here all the time....

yes , i would love to find a job i can do at home on the computer. Ive looked for 7 years to find something i can do. I either dont hear back or its out of my league

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

ATP (problem solved)

DaProfessor23

yes , i would love to find a job i can do at home on the computer. Ive looked for 7 years to find something i can do. I either dont hear back or its out of my league
    you could learn computer programing or learn how to fix computers and post/accept ads on craigslist. i probly make on average a 300-400 a month fixing simple problems on computers like installing a new upgraded operating system or adding more ram or another hard drive. simple shit that you could learn how to do in a few hours at most. so the fact you havent been able to find work in 7 years is highly upsetting. and if you spend all your time watching relatives then maybe you should figure out a way to get out of that responsibility because that shouldnt be solely on you. and this is even if any of this is true. sounds to amusing to be true actually so idk.

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just get a fukkin job. Its really not that hard any office building will hire you as a janitor in a couple months u will have 4k. Or you can sit home and bitch about how ur financially irresponsible and hope it goes away which its not (probably made up story anyway). Instead of these 5 freerolls a day get ur ass up and go get a job. Damn the ignorance in America. It pisses me off that my taxes help support assholes.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Just what is your league?

ttwarrior1

Quote Originally Posted by Ninersnut View Post
    Just get a fukkin job. Its really not that hard any office building will hire you as a janitor in a couple months u will have 4k. Or you can sit home and bitch about how ur financially irresponsible and hope it goes away which its not (probably made up story anyway). Instead of these 5 freerolls a day get ur ass up and go get a job. Damn the ignorance in America. It pisses me off that my taxes help support assholes.

what taxes am i causing you??? Did you read any of the posts moron. I said i can't leave the house but an hour a day tops moron.. Damn the ignorance of some posters. It pisses me of that my taxes help support assholes like you.

Bo$$ Bet$
    Bo$$ Bet$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

hahaha what a fukkin dumba$$ Jesus Christ some people need shot

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you really haven't had a job for seven years, you probably need to do some prison time. Learn a craft like sucking pipe.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

No pity. C-ya!

ttwarrior1

depends on what you mean by job. I seriously doubt you could watch 2 sick people for 20 bucks a week like me.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Wow.

I feel really sorry for the rapists & murderers that will be locked up with you.

Seems like cruel & unusual punishment!
    Couldn't happen to a nicer guy....ensure you lube up or you might get ripped wide open

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4907

TTWarrior PM me, I got a way to make some money online at home you fukk.

lifemagnetic
    lifemagnetic's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HotStreak View Post
    Exactly.

A huge percentage of judgements go uncollected. The united states did away with debtors prison a long time ago. Doubt your going to prison over this.
    I agree, but, still it's quite a predicament. And like another poster said, if you are sitting around with a family trying to recover by handicapping with your last $30....I think it's time to re-evaluate. Do something 4hrs a day? be home by noon, then handicap with 10% of your day's pay? Anyways, good luck with that.

BGS 9.5
    BGS 9.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3629

1. I have a company called bluegrass supplements and bluegrass fitness with a po box and 1 800 number to sell supplements but never made a dime with it. Someone start me a site and I'll give 90 percent of any profit.

2. I have a company called, passthatpisstest. I sell ghf fast flush liquid. I sale 4 a year maybe for ten bucks.

3. I watch my grandparents about 20 hours a week for free. I watch my uncle and sister for about 100 hours a week. My mom gives me 20 bucks every friday.

4. Any job where they check credit history, i cannot work.

5. Ive filled out over 10 thousand job appliications online and in person.

6. Also too much of a health risk even if i can whip anyone in weightliifting or tennis. Also have
    an undiagnosed broken hip. If its not , then no idea what it is.

7. If anyone has a job idea I'd gladly look it over.

8. No i am not on any disability, never been on work comp, unemployment or ever been on food stamps.

9. Find me a job i can work online. I'll do it 16 hours a day for 20 bucks
    I suggest you shoot for about 15,000 then....

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

stop answering your phone. it is that simple. I know guys who are 5 figures in debt their debts have been bought and sold more than half the hookers in vegas. if you dont have any visible means to pay them back they will just keep selling it to suckers who will call you 4 times a day until they get bored and sell it to someone else.

The only people debt collectors actually get money from are people who can afford to pay. And even then it can be hard. They can sue who ever they want. I knew guys who got judgements against them in court in the 90s and never paid a dime and have never heard a thing about it since. Its like the guy in debt is a bad book, the court can tell them to pay but there is nothing saying they have to.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

This guy is the King of Bullshitters and is baiting the hook for drama or a handout....anyone who even remotely believes this guy should immediately report to your local mental hospital for an evaluation.

ttwarrior1

then why was i summoned ten years ago for the same thing? This is attorneys that are going after me, not a debt collecting agency from what i know. They aren't calling anymore, just the cell phone. I don't answer, they leave a message.
    I don't want to be going to any court. Are court here is like sbr. Hundreds of people show up just to watch and gossip.

shade3599
    shade3599's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Just talk to them and set up a payment plan. That's what I did

ttwarrior1

lol at payment plan. If i could do that, i would of been doing it in the first place unless your saying they would accept 40 a month. Pay that off in about 30 years

puckhead31
    Hockey baby
    puckhead31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 842

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    It's called a charge off pal. Discover won't put you in jail. they will sell the debt to a collector whom if/when you want to resolve it will settle for less than the actual amount. Until then it will be a mark on your credit. This does not work like Child Support.
    Wrong. He is not telling the real story. Sounds to me he charged back money on the card that went to a sports book .Since most sports books on statements are a bunch of random numbers and letters, it makes it easy for the players to file charge backs. Well some books can show proof that the player did the charge and knew about it and force legal action...When you file chargebacks you have to sign a legal document stating you did not authorize the transaction, and if you get caught the bank you filed the ********** with can pull your ass in court.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

I doubt it. Wishful thinking.

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Would you get one of these for 4k?

First 1234 Last