ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Who knows their vintage car values and home insurance?

This is a sad story, so I have to give an R rating on this one for being so sad it's too scary for young minds.
    I have lost three of my babies! Had a fire that took out three golden oldies:
    A 1971 250 Ford 250 in average condition. [worth?]
    A 1963 VW Super Beetle convertible in excellent condition.[worth?] Nothing fancy on this one, but solid condition.
    A 1962 VW hardtop, in solid condition. [worth?]

All burnt to a crisp.
    Now, the home and auto insurance say's they will not pay anything on my lost babies because they were not individually insured, or, listed. Listed, means what?

I had 167,000 coverage for personal property.
    Does anyone have any experience on this kind of loss? I do not trust this insurance company one bit. I called a lawyer that supposedly had skills in this area of insurance, and he want's $200 a hour just to study the case. However, he did not want to take it to court, just study the policy and talk to my insurance company, which could take a while, he says.
    Hey, I trust lawyers less than my insurance company people, so I will not hire him.

Any experienced advice?

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

sorry to hear that man, all I can say, as I have no experience in these type of situations