Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Women Respect Only One Thing: Assholes

It's a phrase that is thrown around constantly, especially in Your Professor's direction: "You have to respect women!" Oh really? What exactly does that even mean?

• Put up with their shit? You know, like when they say one thing and then contradict it 20 seconds later? Or when they expect you to pay for anything and everything while telling you that they expect to be treated equally? Or when they lie about being on birth control and then later, when they get pregnant, want to know if you'll be "man enough to step up?"
    • Do what they tell you? Like when to take out the garbage or who you can be friends with? How late you can stay out without checking in with Headquarters? What you should wear and what is wrong with what you are wearing?
    • Listen to them bitch? Pay attention to their complaining about what you do and how you are and where you go? Complaining about what magazines you read or what websites you visit? How many people are trying like hell to finish this sentence only to have to her some bitch shrieking, "How long are you going to be playing with your computer?"
    • Always correctly guess what is bothering them and then find a way to fix it? Accept responsibility for things you never did just to shut them the **** up? Remember every anniversary of everything that ever happened? Your first date? Your first ****? The day you two signed up with Netflix? To breezily accept the consequences of forgetting such "special days?"
    • To accept that you are always, always, always wrong? And that you're a piece of shit?

Is that what women mean by saying that they "need to be respected?"
    Stop worrying about respecting women. Women don't want to be respected. They want to be taken. They love being treated like shit and they come back for it time and time again.
    Remember those nights that some chick kept you up late telling you about what an asshole her ex-boyfriend was? There's one thing that asshole got that you have never gotten and may never get: her pussy! Over and over! Hundreds if not thousands of times! "He was such a rude bastard. Such an asshole! And, as a result, the next time I am having sex is on my wedding night!" That's been youlistening to that bullshit late at night at least once, hasn't it? Hoping that she will respect you enough to let you be her next boyfriend one day? And going home with blue balls? Yep, that has been you!
    Are your parents divorced? Never forget that your mother told That Asshole (your father) that she was spreading her legs and it was time to stick it in, and not to worry about condoms because you "can't get pregnant" after just one time unprotected. In most cases in America, you are here only because your mom couldn't get enough sex from an asshole. Haven't you ever made the connection?
    It is time for you to be the asshole women complain about to the next poor guy, and not to end up being the poor guy who has to hear about the previous asshole. When chicks threaten to tell their friends about you, just remember: it pays to advertise! Who's a bigger, more well-known asshole than Your Professor?
    Time reach inside to find your inner asshole and stop worrying about being "more respectful to women." And never forget: your divorced Mom is on Match.com right now tarting herself up so she can find the NEXT asshole..

Last edited by Roxxyfish; 04-24-11 at 11:38 AM.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

there's always a perfect medium between being strong and manly ("asshole") and too much of a sissy ("nice guys")

if you can hit that perfect medium, you will be a great catch for women

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Some women like to be slapped around..

Makes them wet

trixtrix
    trixtrix's Avatar Become A Pro!

so like, sounds like someone just got dumped

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11612

Women respect the c.o.c.k.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Some women like to be slapped around..

Makes them wet
    Or choked..

clip1
    clip1's Avatar Become A Pro!

how old are you? you just figured the game out

welcome to the big leagues

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Or choked..

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

OP found Tom Leykis 101,good for you now use it... Dead give away thats Tom's material only guy who uses " your professor" during his show/podcast

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Most men are too needy to disrespect women on the level they need to in order to get what they want.

Buried_PIRATE
    Shaved my chest.
    Buried_PIRATE's Avatar Become A Pro!

:0

jerks

jonmic
    jonmic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9062

man you gotta learn to keep your bitch on a leash, you the master

mw00
    mw00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

sad but sometimes true..

Casperwaits
    West Side Story
    Casperwaits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Women do not respect assholes. GIRLS respect assholes. As you guys get older, you will see the guy that has ambition and drive gets the hot woman. Young girls are not mature enough to know what is good for them. When a girl says they mature faster than men, it cannot be any farther from the truth. Their immaturity is just different than ours.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Roxy I Do not date

Pass

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

It's true! I treat girls like shit and yet they text me on Fridays to see what I am up to tonight. But there is a thin line to not cross the "treat her like shit" line. So don't kill it.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mobile call me

clip1

asssholes is how we get what we want
    who gives a fyck, women are a little girls always, that wants to be loved, live and learn and you would get ahead in life, i should charge you for this advice

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

You’re probably wondering why I am taking the time out of my busy life to write this crap but you’re welcome. I do it because maybe one of you confused guys who was never schooled on life will realize that the crap you are dealing with is not cool. If she is slighting you, let her know or cut that bird off… women outnumber us 3-1 in the world so there’s 2 more like her out there, waiting to treat you right. Gain some self respect (they will try to fool you by calling this cockiness or arrogance) but it’s self respect, if you don’t budge she will have to choose and most often than non she will play ball. Self respect guys, self respect… I don’t care how fine a girl is, when you hit 30+ you should know that beauty only goes so far… if she’s fine and disrespectful then you are a bish for being with her, that’s it. Wearing her ex’s jewelry
    If your girl has a nice ring or necklace that glitters ever so brightly and she never takes it off you may want to get some history out of her. Girls are quick to get pissed when we keep a trinket but all the while wearing an engagement ring or otherwise to hold unto the guy who cheated on her and dumped her before your rebounded ass. How can you respect yourself, you making love to your girl and some dudes name is tattooed on her back… she holds your hand in line affectionately with some man’s ring on her finger. Check yourself, check her and look into it. It happens a lot, girls got jokes.
    The hang-arounder
    Lol me and my man Conan laugh about this guy… you know this guy, he hangs out with your girl’s parents. She gives you vague explanations as to who he is exactly but he gives you odd looks when you see him. Sometimes you go out to a movie and he comes along, because he is her friend… it happens alot. Check her ass dude… that guy right there, he will marry her and you are a dumbass. The hang-arounder is usually a childhood boyfriend, he doesnt have anything else going on but he’s patient. When you piss your girl off he’s in those panties. When you are trying to be a big pimp and flirt with other girls, he’s in those panties. When you finally break up with her, guess what? He’s in those panties. Mark my words, this guy is worst than the d-ck in a glass jar dudes, he knows the game and he thinks your girl is worth the wait.
    Going through your cell phone
    Lol ok where do I start… how far along in a relationship have you shown so much weakness that she thinks this is cool. One way to avoid it, check her hard the first time it happens. Second time you catch her, cut her off, it’s not cool. Do not go through my email, and leave the cell phone alone. If you think i’m doing dirt, have the balls to confront me, stop trying to be Olivia Benson.
    Flirting with a guy on AIM, Yahoo or an MMORPG
    If she’s at this point your done. Seriously, wrap it up dude. If you are married to her and she’s doing this something is very wrong bro. That guy is a plane ticket away from boning your girl. Keep thinking it’s innocent… heh I have stories, but it will be in a book i’m writing so I can’t give up the game here so freely. I am being dead serious, if she is doing it, she will f— that guy. You need to cancel that ticket.
    Make you spend Vacation time to see her when she really has a dude in her life
    Wtf… seriously… are you serious here? Is it rocket science that if a man is giving you his time, so much so that he takes a vacation to see you… that he is your girlfriend? Come on ladies do not play with my intelligence here, you know wtf it is, you just like your d-ck in the glass jar to know where he stands right? Lol, okay it happened to me once, I drove home 300+ miles the same night. The royal ass had to be kissed clean before I even talked to her again… disrespect me like that.
    Keeping you on the sidelines (d-ck in the glass jar syndrome)
    Okay there are only a few situations where us guys have girls as friends. Bear with me because this is a huge item that women have a hard time grasping. Here it is in black and white. IF A DUDE APPROACHES YOU IN ANYWAY OUTSIDE OF WORK, SCHOOL OR FAMILY HE WANTS YOU. Okay let me explain now. Alot of guys get into the friend zone and are unhappy there. They are there because the game was weak, the girl feigned marginal interest and now the sucker hangs around hoping one day he will get some pity booty out of the deal. Lol okay… fellas, don’t do it man. I have seen it a million times, the friend comes over (and she’s female) and she gives me the time of day because she likes me… and then you are mad at me because you have paper handcuffs on her. Don’t play yourself, you will get pity booty in times of loss and rebound situations… if its worth it to you to be this woman’s male girlfriend, go right ahead.
    The official times that a girl is a friend is if you worked with her and kept contact, went to school with her, you played an online game with her and kept contact, she is your buddy’s wife or girlfriend, or you grew up with her. Guys don’t seek out women for friendship, we aren’t built that way. If you met a guy and dated him and now you are friends, you are both full of it, stop lying to yourself. So stop getting mad when someone else gets with her… she doesn’t want you!
    Strippers don’t love you
    I thought this would be common knowledge but maybe I am just a bit more rational about this. The girls in there are entertaining you… it’s like thinking a bartender is cute and that she likes you just because she knows how to work a flirt for tips. Come on fellas, you have to do better than this. Now i’m not saying this is 100%, i’m sure there’s some Captain Save-a-Ho’s out there who managed to rescue Julia Roberts from “The Life” but I doubt it was anything less than him looking good, having some nose candy for her habit and a whole mouth full of game to snap her up into his web of tricks. Speaking of tricks… you know what you’re doing right? I mean, she squeezed a few hundred out of you and now you think she loves you… wtf dude. If you think i’m wrong, keep going. You are buying some dude’s X-Box and paying his car payment by tricking for his girlfriend weekly… thinking she wants you. Tighten up guys.

Okay i’m tired, so this concludes volume 1. Study your man bible and grow your self-respect fellas. If you are insecure or weak… I can’t help you, hell you’re hopeless and you will lose her anyway… a weak man isn’t sexy, once she sucks you dry she will drop you like a bad habit in lieu of a dude who probably follows the code. .. not necessarily one of these grown men acting like teenage thugs, but a man who is really a man. Go watch a Humphrey Bogart movie and get your manhood back. Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-15-16 at 03:20 PM. Reason: image does not exist

clip1

^^^^
    i just made a stipper cry the other night saying she loves me, whats up with that? we just had sex that's all

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3515

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    Going through your cell phone
    Lol ok where do I start… how far along in a relationship have you shown so much weakness that she thinks this is cool. One way to avoid it, check her hard the first time it happens. Second time you catch her, cut her off, it’s not cool. Do not go through my email, and leave the cell phone alone. If you think i’m doing dirt, have the balls to confront me, stop trying to be Olivia Benson.
    ha, and trying doing this to do her and see what happens. and if she gets extremely anal about you even touching her phone, then she might be hiding something...

trixtrix

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    If she is slighting you, let her know or cut that bird off… women outnumber us 3-1 in the world so there’s 2 more like her out there, waiting to treat you right.
    good stuff..

for ease of use, accurate results, and efficiency i suggest stalking: hiding yourself under the bed or in the closet (no pun intended) to see who she "really" talks to on a daily basis
    Last edited by trixtrix; 04-24-11 at 12:52 PM.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Women respect the c.o.c.k.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by Casperwaits View Post
    Women do not respect assholes. GIRLS respect assholes. As you guys get older, you will see the guy that has ambition and drive gets the hot woman.
    Last I checked, guys with ambition and drive are usually assholes, so it all works out either way.

thebertshow
    thebertshow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

There are a lot of people here who have no idea how to deal with women.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

No doubt, if you act like you don't care, it rains down on you. Then cash and a big rooster help.

Edit: I am leaving that rooster thing. that is funny!

thekid667
    thekid667's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm striving to be more of an asshole thanks for the added motivation!

xlilsp1keyx
    xlilsp1keyx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

i think its only because they like the feeling on being man-handled

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Looks like you lived some Roxxy, I agree with about everything you said. Cant be too nice to chicks and cant be a pushover whatsoever.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

women have no clue what they want ... they actually like "the ideea" of something happening but only until it happens

N.O.S.
    N.O.S.'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Women Respect Only One Thing: Assholes

I can vouch for that!
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-15-16 at 03:21 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Fischnasty
    come on Papanick!
    Fischnasty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 311

you guys should be treating women with respect

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

If you want a woman to stick around then treat her like shit. If you want her to leave then treat her nice and she will leave soon enough.

trixtrix

women apparently likes it a lot to be spanked, double-teamed, and called derogatory names; i could offer numerous video proof of my assertion but that will likely bring about a banning.. freedom from suppression ftw!

12 Last