Arsenal
    Arsenal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Robust View Post
    i make up my decision tommorrow.. gonna go to best buy... i still want it bad... but at least i am thinking about it more closely.. lol

Robust
    I would not buy a Xoom right now. If I wanted a Honeycomb tablet, I would wait until Tuesday and get the new Asus tablet. It will be less expensive then the Xoom at only $399. The tablet also comes with an optional keyboard that provides usb ports and an extra battery. Here is a review.

http://www.anandtech.com/show/4277/a...sformer-review

shawnkang
    shawnkang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

don't buy it man. don't do it.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

I am also in the market for a tablet.
    Ipad 2 is out cuz i need USBs and and SD slot.
    Asus is a good price, but theres no 3G.
    I heard the playbook has problems with email.
    the new samsung is coming out soon, and is thinner than the Ipad.
    the convertable tough book looks awesome, but too expensive.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.

the samsung 10.1 comes out June 8th. i might wait til then

CreaturE
    Thanks to everyone helping me!!!
    CreaturE's Avatar Become A Pro!

I want that damn thing bad!! but at $589 (wifi) at bestbuy, its a pretty pricey toy.. I know i won't use it much.. just on trips to vegas and such.. then it will just be on the shelf lookin' pretty.. like a piece of artwork.. for months at a time.. and I STILL wanna get it.. and probably will this weekend (hopefully on special).. someone talk me out of it!! Robust btw.. i(tam)pad lovers need not post.. their new one is a piece of crap compared to the xoom!
    Okay....first off...what is it? Have you done your research? Do you know anyone that has had it for more than a week? Is it reliable? Is tech support available constantly? Is the price worth the product? Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........Can't think of anymore, I'll work on a larger list but....atm (at the moment) don't you dare jump on this.

Robust
    Losing
    Robust's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CreaturE View Post
    Okay....first off...what is it? Have you done your research? Do you know anyone that has had it for more than a week? Is it reliable? Is tech support available constantly? Is the price worth the product? Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........Can't think of anymore, I'll work on a larger list but....atm (at the moment) don't you dare jump on this.
    LOL!!

Motorola Xoom Tablet.. has everything for wifi, usb, HD cameras, internet, android 3.0 OS, 32 gb storage, hd touch screen..

will look at the asus as someoone reccommended above.. i have had MB's from them and they never burn out..

Robust

CreaturE
    Thanks to everyone helping me!!!
    CreaturE's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL!! Motorola Xoom Tablet.. has everything for wifi, usb, HD cameras, internet, android 3.0 OS, 32 gb storage, hd touch screen.. will look at the asus as someoone reccommended above.. i have had MB's from them and they never burn out.. Robust
    Drunk a nd jnust looin' out for you mna!!!!!!!!!
    EDIT: 500th post get some bitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttthc !

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

i think the black berry playbook is cheaper at bestbuy ?

http://us.blackberry.com/playbook-tablet/

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by aceking View Post
    i think the black berry playbook is cheaper at bestbuy ?

http://us.blackberry.com/playbook-tablet/
    I want this playbook so bad. Just wish they had a ten inch screen model.

Joe Dogs
    Joe Dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

That blackberry playbook tab does look sweet.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    I want this playbook so bad. Just wish they had a ten inch screen model.
    yeah the screen is too small. i havent been hearing good things about the playbook.

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

The asus is a nice tab. Plus it has bluetooth so I can tether to my droid on the go for the net.

dxunchuk
    dxunchuk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 602

if you want it and have enough money then buy it man and dont listen to anyone

Robust
    Losing

leaving to bestbuy in 20 minutes or so.. rethinking it now.. the asus is a better bang for the buck.. but just like someone posted about the xoom.. its new and how reliable will it be...??? i trust motorola.. used nothing but moto cells for at least 10 years.. all never die!

oh.. the blackberry is not in the same league as the xoom fellas.. do a comparison..

Robust

Arsenal
    Arsenal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well did you buy a Xoom? I am thinking about buying the Asus. I most likely will buy it from Amazon just in case I need to return it as they are great when it comes to returning items. I Just read about some people staying up late tonight in hopes they can buy the Asus when it goes on sale. I still have my doubts it will be on sale tomorrow as so few websites even have it listed.

Maybe I can get Sam to add the Asus in the SBR Store and I can use my points for it.

Robust
    Losing

didn't do it! couldn't let the money go.. started thinking about building a new computer rig (mine is a dual tualatine, 1GB setup.. look it up.. old!!).. a mid-range would cost the $600 (i3-i5, 4gb).. a bad ass gaming machine (i7, 1366, 8 gb) would cost $1000 in parts..

i don't game, but i do mess with video (same thing).. gonna do that and just buy an I1 Moto phone for now..

thanks for the advice fellas!!

Robust

Robust
    Losing

oh.. and in retrospect.. i am a bit disappointed no one set up the line and toook bets as to i would/would not but a xoom.. wheretf are you nikki?? lol

Robust

First 12