ncsubowen
    ncsubowen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    What a shame
    Give that boy a shoe deal, he's ready for the NBA.

constrictor
    constrictor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1473

why people become murderers?

prostitution, homosexual mess, drugs

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ncsubowen View Post
    Give that boy a shoe deal, he's ready for the NBA.

Give him a computer and internet, he's ready for SBR. We need some actual gangsters on here, not just wannabes.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Give him a computer and internet, he's ready for SBR. We need some actual gangsters on here, not just wannabes.
    You have a lot of nerve gates. Everyday, you are getting into more and more beefs with dudes. You already admitted that you aren't tough, and can't fight. So why are you up in everybodys thread talkin shit? The true definition of an e-gangster is someone who talks plenty of shit on the internet, but avoids confrontation in real life. This is you gates. For someone who can't fight, you go way out of your way to provoke other posters. GATES. YOU ARE THE E-GANGSTER

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    You have a lot of nerve gates. Everyday, you are getting into more and more beefs with dudes. You already admitted that you aren't tough, and can't fight. So why are you up in everybodys thread talkin shit? The true definition of an e-gangster is someone who talks plenty of shit on the internet, but avoids confrontation in real life. This is you gates. For someone who can't fight, you go way out of your way to provoke other posters. GATES. YOU ARE THE E-GANGSTER

Settle down tracey.

You remember when you also thought I was mexican, just because I said I was?

You really don't have the slightest clue, like most of you guys.

Gangsters don't "talk shit online" They run around killing people and robbing people.

So last I checked I'm the furthest thing from a E-gangster. I don't talk online about killing people or robbing, or talking about how tough I am.
    Last edited by ngates815; 04-19-11 at 02:35 PM.

ttrace35

Settle down tracey.

You remember when you also thought I was mexican, just because I said I was?

You really don't have the slightest clue, like most of you guys.
    I just find it funny that a guy who admits he can't fight, would try so hard to get under peoples skin, on the internet. Because your a bitch in real life. Slow down son.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

So because you said "ngates you would run so fast from me if we met" and I said yes I would, I'm a huge pussy...That makes me the E-gangster?

I tell you that I can't fight and I'm a huge pussy and I'd run like a little bitch from any real life confrontation, you believe that?

You told me you tried killing someone with a gun and that you are a gangster and most people can see that you spend quite a bit of time on here, so why would anyone not believe that gangsters sit on a forum all day. Im sorry that unlike you, I don't believe half the things I read on an online forum.

So because bronxerbadass said I was a Janitor, now you think I'm a janitor.

So because bronxerbadass said I lived in a trailer park, you believe that I live in a trailer park?
    Last edited by ngates815; 04-19-11 at 02:45 PM.

ttrace35

You admitted out of your own keyboard that you aren't a tough guy. So why go around sbr being a clown and trying to piss people off?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

So you didn't understand anything I just typed?

typical of your kind.

ttrace35

typical of your kind.
    This just proves what I said. You wouldn't say this to me, or any other black man in his face. But yet, you do it here freely. Just like I said. E-GANGTER.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

I've also also agreed with bronxer that I live in a Trailer Park and am a janitor? Just like how I agreed with you that you'd beat me up and I'd run away from you.

I have no need to run around online and act like I'm the toughest guy on here. I've never once said on here anything along the lines of fighting, You wanna know why? Because there is nothing funnier than when you see a "tough" guy online saying he can beat people up. Those are truly the guys you have to worry about meeting in real life, you know those big tough guys that sit online saying they can beat everyone up and how tough they are....

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

This just proves what I said. You wouldn't say this to me, or any other black man in his face. But yet, you do it here freely. Just like I said. E-GANGTER.

What does this have to do with a black man? You know that I think you're white.

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

typical of your kind.

WTF is your kind Ndck face or whatever the fck you call yourself? I swear on all that is holy I WISH someone would say something like that to me in person.

I swear I wish someone would. But no, it only happens on the internet in chat forums. What a loser douche bag you are, Ndck face or whatever you call yourself.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Try reading pal.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

ttrace35

I've also also agreed with bronxer that I live in a Trailer Park and am a janitor? Just like how I agreed with you that you'd beat me up and I'd run away from you.

I have no need to run around online and act like I'm the toughest guy on here. I've never once said on here anything along the lines of fighting, You wanna know why? Because there is nothing funnier than when you see a "tough" guy online saying he can beat people up. Those are truly the guys you have to worry about meeting in real life, you know those big tough guys that sit online saying they can beat everyone up and how tough they are....
    I never said I could beat everybody up. I never came on here like some tough guy. Find the treads where this happened. All I ever said was shit I got locked up for. I got into beef with teasepleaser and admitted that he would probably fukk me up(dude trains muy thai and shit). JJ asked me what I got locked for, and I told. I don't even get into beefs with dudes really. I have nothing to prove. I haven't been to jail in 10 years. I told you I don't carry a gun. Why do you keep makin it seem like I talk tough shit on here? If I was fake, I would have said I carry 2 guns. I'm a real niggga. I told you I haven't touched a gun in 8 years. What is tough or gangsta about that? Think what you want gates. But find me the posts where I said I'm this big tough guy and is gonna beat up the forum. Would love to see it

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by samdapatriotsfan View Post
    WTF is your kind Ndck face or whatever the fck you call yourself? I swear on all that is holy I WISH someone would say something like that to me in person.

I swear I wish someone would. But no, it only happens on the internet in chat forums. What a loser douche bag you are, Ndck face or whatever you call yourself.

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

Try reading pal.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Define...

typical of your kind.

ttrace35

Define...
    Or the other thread, where he said that most black people don't have 2 or 3 dollars in his pocket. I can't imagine you saying that anywhere but on the internet.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Never once said you did.

Just seems 90% of your threads are about how hood you are or how everything that surrounds your life is troublesome. You got stories for days, and that's what seems to make up most of your threads.

I've already mentioned this before. I doubt a guy that has been to jail for attempted murder would be coming up online and talking about it, like it's no big deal.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Define...

Wiggers.

How many smart wiggers do you know, that can comprehend a sentence? Don't most wiggers hang out online talking about how gangster they are?

That's what I mean, know a little about mine and ttrace background, and you'd have an idea what I meant.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Or the other thread, where he said that most black people don't have 2 or 3 dollars in his pocket. I can't imagine you saying that anywhere but on the internet.

So out there in the projects, you think a black kid would rather kill another black kid for his few bucks, or some drunk white kids at 3am?

jesus, I thought that was pretty obvious.

Do you really know black kids out in the projects with a possible 100 bucks on them? Sure there may be some out there dealing with that kinda cash on them, but if they shoot that guy to take his money that probably wouldn't be good for the kid shooting, seeing as there would be some sort of retaliation most likely. White kids, out of there element, rolling through the projects at 3, kill them, and nobody in that projects give a damn.
    Last edited by ngates815; 04-19-11 at 03:23 PM.

ballahollic2
    Update your status
    ballahollic2's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10716

why did the brother shoot them!?!?!

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by ballahollic2 View Post
    why did the brother shoot them!?!?!
    Gang initiation.

ttrace35

Never once said you did.

Just seems 90% of your threads are about how hood you are or how everything that surrounds your life is troublesome. You got stories for days, and that's what seems to make up most of your threads.

I've already mentioned this before. I doubt a guy that has been to jail for attempted murder would be coming up online and talking about it, like it's no big deal.
    I have stories because I lived a tough life. You obviously haven't or even knows anybody that has. This is NYC. I know 3 dudes just like me that live on my block. I can talk about the attempt murder chrge because I did 7 years for it. I can't get locked up again for talking about it. And like I said, I only told about that 1 time, when JJ asked in that thread. Only one who has brought it up since then, is you. I been thru this crazy shit and am lucky to be alive to tell these stories. Look thru my threads. Never me talking about how tough or gangster I am. I been to Rikers a bunch of times and have plenty of crazy stories. But never will I come on here telling you that I stabbed this dude or cut this dude. I never even told any stories about me fighting. The one I did, it was the thread about road rage and I said how I bit off more than I could chew one day, and got the shit kicked out of me by 2 dudes. If I was tryin to create some gangsta image, I would have never admitted to that. I'm a real niggga gates.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Tell me Tracey, what do you think you know about me?

You know I haven't lived a tough life

You know that I obviously know nobody who has been through anything like yourself.

So tell me about myself.

ttrace35

Tell me Tracey, what do you think you know about me?

You know I haven't lived a tough life

You know that I obviously know nobody who has been through anything like yourself.

So tell me about myself.
    I can tell you haven't. The shit I been through wouldn't seem so impossible to you if you did know a couple of gangsters. But whatever gates. I'm a white guy who has never been to rikers or shot anybody or did a 7 year bid. Carry on.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Exactly tracey.

The only thing you know about me is what I make you believe on the internet here. And like I said, what's really the point of expressing how tough you are online? is anything going to come from that?

The people that I know don't come on forums and tell tales about their past, unless they are doing it to help young people. You tell me that I'd turn and run away from you if I saw you in person. How different are you from the people I went to school with and hung out with back in the day? Tracey, do you know where I went to school? Do you know where I live now? You want to bet that the city I live in has more crimes than your "hood" you live in? Shit, the place I live isn't even gangster. tracey, I believe I know plenty of people that would make most jump to the other side of the street if you saw them walking down the sidewalk.

So tracey you're right, 2 of the 3 "gangsters" I know now are doing things better with their lives. They now go into the ghetto's here in Chicago, and talk to teens and talk to high schools. They aren't "real ass niggas" anymore. Sorry I hang out with a bunch of crackers and carltons now a days.

So who has the "cooler" black friends now? I got stories for days too, but I don't have the need to bring any up, since, what's the point? Obviously you have the need to let people know ONLINE how tough of life you live and you are not to be fukked with. Watch out
    Last edited by ngates815; 04-19-11 at 03:56 PM.

ttrace35

Ok gates. Your just an idiot who can't read. 1 more time. I don't talk about how tough I am. Just told what I did time for, bcause I was asked. By now you fukkin fagggot. Go start some more e-trouble with somebody else.

Maverick22
    Maverick22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 58

You guys should just stop arguing...

Nothing will come of the argument... Except more arguing of course

Maverick22

You have a point there... Nothing you can do about your past...

That is trace, unless you have a time machine. If you do have a time machine... Please tell the 'me' of six months ago... the winning power ball numbers of the following weeks draw. I'll give you half.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick22 View Post
    You have a point there... Nothing you can do about your past...

That is trace, unless you have a time machine. If you do have a time machine... Please tell the 'me' of six months ago... the winning power ball numbers of the following weeks draw. I'll give you half.
    Yea. This guy is a joker. Doesn't make threads, doesn't talk sports. Just one purpose. To troll thru peoples threads and clown them. Sometimes funny, but most times not.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

I sense some sexual tension in this thread...

Maverick22

Yea. This guy is a joker. Doesn't make threads, doesn't talk sports. Just one purpose. To troll thru peoples threads and clown them. Sometimes funny, but most times not.
    Do you mean me or him?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Ok pal. Gates is now an internet guidance counselor

And a bad one. How can I change my past asshole? You can only change the future. I love when dummies try to sound smart.

Did I say go back in time and change your past?

I think I said do something about your past, besides just telling stories on the internet. Do what my friends did, take the time out and learn from your mistakes, and possibly tell your story to other kids and tell them how that is not the life they want to live.

But of course you haven't changed one bit although you did say hanging out with white people has made you have goals in life. Yet you still manage to sit at home with no job and make money doing illegal things. So maybe you wouldn't be the best mentor to troubled kids who may grow up like you did.

I thought it was pretty obvious what I mean, when I said do something about your past.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    I sense some sexual tension in this thread...
    Not now Vaughany! We can fiinsh this later in the mma forum. Going to the gym now.

First 1234 Last