stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Kings of Leon tell Glee to go F themselves

I fokking told everyone these guys were cool. One of those rare bands whom the mainstream accepts but who are still cool as heck (though they used to be A LOT better).

Way to tell this horrid show to F off. I hear the Foo Fighters did the same.

"Kings of Leon glad 'Glee' feud is over
    April 18, 2011, 11:44 AM EST
    WENN

Kings of Leon are happy to put their feud with "Glee" creator Ryan Murphy behind them after the director publicly apologized for remarks he made about the rockers.

Annoyed by the fact the group wouldn't let him use their songs on his hit TV show, Murphy called the band "self-centered a--holes", sparking a vicious war of words between him and drummer Nathan Followill.

Bing: Artists who've turned down 'Glee'

Murphy has since reached out to make peace, insisting he completely "supports" the band's decision to opt out of allowing him to use their music, and his apology seems to have ended the public spat.

Backstage at the Coachella Festival on Friday, frontman Caleb Followill told RollingStone.com, "I'm glad he said something. We don't hold grudges."

More: Matthew Morrison on dueting with Paltrow

Brother and bandmate Nathan adds, "I'll just be glad when I can check my Google alerts and don't have to read anything about us and 'Glee.' That'll be a wonderful feeling.""
    Last edited by stevek173; 04-18-11 at 01:30 PM.