ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 749

Tax Day Deals (Food Freebies)

Since I know half the guys on here can't afford to buy off the dollar menu, here are some "Tax Day" deals. Add any that you know of that I've left off the list:

Papa John's Pro-crust-inators the pizza chain is offering a tax deal to customers that order online. Simply enter 1040 in the promotional code section of www.papajohns.com and get a large four topping pizza for $10.40.

P.F. Chang's The Chinese fusion chain restaurant is offering "tax relief" to customers by trimming 15 percent off of dine-in and take out today

White Castle White Castle, the restaurant that gained infamy from Harold and Kumar, is offering coupons on its website for 15 percent off any purchase from now through April 19

Bruegger's After filing your 1040, head off to this bagel chain for a big bagel bundle that includes a baker's dozen and two tubs of cream cheese for $10.40.

Chili's Grill & Bar The chain restaurant has printable coupons on its Facebook page for a free appetizer or dessert at participating restaurants on today.

Cinnabon Tax day offerings from the dessert spot include two free Cinnabon Bites from 6 p.m to 8 p.m. on tonight at participating bakeries.

Hooters The burgers and wings restaurant is offering an "instant rebate" to customers. For customers dining in, the purchase of 10 wings will net 10 wings for free.

McCormick & Schmick's The tax procrastinators can celebrate all day with the $10.40 entrée and drink specials at the bar.

MaggieMoo's Ice Cream and Treatery The premium ice cream store is calling its tax day giveaway "Sundae Stimulus." Participating treateries will hand out free mini ice cream sundaes from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. while supplies last.

Qdoba - Sending out BOGO entrees to email subscribers

McDonalds - Buy one Quarter Pounder or Big Mac and get a second one for 18 cents

Taco Del Mar - Free taco at Taco Del Mar (or just Del Mar): http://tacodelmar.com/index.html

Arby's - Arbys will give free curly fries away all day from 11 in the morning to 10 at night (On FRIDAY).

ipod
    GO DALLAS
    ipod's Avatar Become A Pro!

maybe the should call it jj gold day

ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 749

Damn, guess I'm the only one who likes free shit

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Bruegger's bagels and cream cheese....

jlgarciaiii22
    jlgarciaiii22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3722

I'm off to McDonald's to get my second Big Mac for 18 cents...

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 170

Thanks for the info. Haven't got the Qdoba email yet.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10260

great deal man , thanks

BestPlay2day
    BestPlay2day's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4907

Some good deals there, they should have 18% off this year at PF Changs and White Castle.

jonmic
    jonmic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9062

thanks for the post, appreciate it