doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by TR88 View Post

who the fuk u think ur are some kind of e thug.....get real
    What are you going to do come at me with some swords.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    he still have not realized I like JJ, but everytime i make fun of JJ ,he defends him to death, now that s something that concernes me, seems like Double J is chasing a unrequited love
    Seems like you only like to dish it out but when you think someone calls you a pedophile it hurts your feelings.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Learn how to spell properly if you're going to insult me. Coping? What am I coping with? Copping is what you meant.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-19-16 at 02:41 PM. Reason: image does not exist

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Learn how to spell properly if you're going to insult me. Coping? What am I coping with? Copping is what you meant.
    Well done

Deuce my intention of this thread was some friendly fun. Some of these guys like to dig. You take it like a champ for sure man.

Salud brother

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post

oh dont let a typo take away from the utter hilarity of the image, i know you are pretending to be an anal retentive lawyer on here but lets keep it light

first you were a pro hockey player, now a lawyer, your next incarnation I see a doctor or possibly a banker

have you decided yet?

First 12