ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

what a night

1. I lost 37 of 39 contest picks for baseball and nba. Did a 4 team parlay, 6 teamer, 6team teaser. Lost every game. Didn't even get one right on teaser

2. Was told by a 42 year old woman that i met online, i was too fat and ugly and cancelled our date in person to see scream 4.

3. on the way back to the car, i fell in a hole, a small hole and turned my leg all the way around and believe i broke my hip. Its that bone right above the groin and to the left of the hip. Not sure what you call that bone.

4. went to a loan shark. I need money bad, real bad. Only thing i was thinking is, if i can double this money, i can pay off cc bill, doc bill and even see a doc for my hip No idea how i got the money but i got 3 k at 39 percent interest. He loaned it to me because he said i had a good family, which is a joke. I was in my mom's car and it looks nice. He took one look at my clothes, car and my 5 ************ in my wallett that he said ok.

5. went to play blackjack, lost about 89 of 100 total hands. on my last bet. I had 7's with dealer showing 6. I split the 7's and get 4's. So i have 11, 11. I double down on both and end up with 99 for a, 20 20.
    Guy on the end hits on 15 with dealer showing 6. Dealer ended up getting 21 because of it and i lose .

6.. Checked the mail on the way back in the house and there was an envelope that discover sold my account to an attorney and they are calling me and sending me letters more than discover. In fact ive had over 100 calls in the last 3 days.
    If i don't call by the end of the week it goes to a local attorney to sue me. Forgot exact words, said something suit.
    Was even sold to an attorney about 2 hours away.

7. Can't even play a freeroll on tilt or pokerstars

8. Don't have a dime to my name now except 6 dollars in my wallett about about 4 dollars in change.

9. Can't get a job, posted many times why. Have to watch sick relatives. Even if i could, i have no way of getting there , if they check credit history, or previous employment, plus they would say im a health risk even though i move like a dear and win tennis tourneys and weightlifting titles.

10. Currently cannot even hardly walk and head is pounding in temple area. What next.

I always knew there was no god or perhaps there is. Punishment

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Last edited by bobbyfk; 04-17-11 at 12:26 PM. Reason: removed picture

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

ttwarrior1

proof for losses tommorrow. Trust me i should lose 90 percent. On my paper next to me. Im officially 37 wins and 497 losses since january 1st.

Take Grizzlies to cover. Hornets to cover, celtics to cover, thunder to cover.

cincy over pitt, twins over rays, redsox cover bluejays, braves smoke mets, brewers smoke nationals,

yankees rangers over

Trust me, fade me and win some money

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    proof for losses tommorrow. Trust me i should lose 90 percent. On my paper next to me. Im officially 37 wins and 497 losses since january 1st. Take Grizzlies to cover. Hornets to cover, celtics to cover, thunder to cover. cincy over pitt, twins over rays, redsox cover bluejays, braves smoke mets, brewers smoke nationals, yankees rangers over Trust me, fade me and win some money
    These are your picks? Or youre saying that if we take these picks, they will be your fades? Spell it out here bro, its late.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

ttwarrior1

im saying those are my picks and i never win. Its clear as day what to do. I have no money to bet. Fade my picks. Plain as day

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

Quote Originally Posted by canuckg View Post
    end thread

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    agree, but the tax payers would be stuck with funeral cost so this is -ev

ttwarrior1

yeh the tax paying of one funeral will cost you about .00000000000000000000001 of a penny, roll eyes
    Also tax payers wouldnt be paying shit.

Now my feet, hands and lips are numb. not sure what that means, but im scared

Cuse0323

yeh the tax paying of one funeral will cost you about .00000000000000000000001 of a penny, roll eyes
    Also tax payers wouldnt be paying shit.

Now my feet, hands and lips are numb. not sure what that means, but im scared
    Can we arrange the funeral of OTP? So worthless even more than you tt, and that's tough.

sparkyasu
    sparkyasu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Canuck, u lucky u canadien. You show that pic down south and its 15 years

onetrickpony

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Can we arrange the funeral of OTP? So worthless even more than you tt, and that's tough.

ttwarrior1

i dont wish death on others like kids here do, sorry, but i do wish i could die a painless death. I don't think there is a way, so i have to do it the hardway. Time folks, time. Could be a weak, could be a year, probaly about 20 years, could be 50, who knows. All i know is, ill be a loser all those days till then.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Ttwarrior don't take it seriously. You're acting way too hard on yourself...and spilling your guts out on a forum doesn't help. Seek professional help.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jesus Christ dude, your biggest problem is you are stuck in your head. Think positively, make positive changes. Exercise as much as possible. Stop posting on SBR and start doing other shit

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    confused? you're worthless, that's all.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

6.. Checked the mail on the way back in the house and there was an envelope that discover sold my account to an attorney and they are calling me and sending me letters more than discover. In fact ive had over 100 calls in the last 3 days. If i don't call by the end of the week it goes to a local attorney to sue me. Forgot exact words, said something suit. Was even sold to an attorney about 2 hours away.
    This is where you lost me. If you've had 100 calls in the last 3 days, you don't need a letter to tell you what's going on. Also don't say you have caller id to tell you who was calling - if they're coming after you for money, they either use a private line or block their number.

Plus, if they're "sending you more letters than Discover", then this particular one shouldn't have come as a surprise as you've obviously received them before this one and attorneys don't mail out 10 letters to the same person in a day. They also explain the situation to you in the first letter - not in the 10th or whatever.

Normally your stories are ok. This one is not your finest work.

onetrickpony

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    confused? you're worthless, that's all.
    means alot coming from u.

warriorfan707

fighting on forums is old news fellas. At some point you finally learn (hopefully) its a waste of time and makes all individuals involved appear stupid

warriorfan707

Pics of the 42 year old women or gtfo

Odds he made up the story about getting the date and the 42 year old woman doesnt exist?

Yes +135
    N0 -155

ttwarrior1

shari, i answer the phone and say im not home. Yes its the same people, . Its not one person calling, sometimes its someone from a different department calling, i guess, because its sometimes someone different.

Also exercise, i fvcking exercise all the time. quit acting like im here all the time.

dbnmln
    dbnmln's Avatar Become A Pro!

buy a fish and take care of it..it will sooth you and get your mind off things.

ttwarrior1

warriorfan, wouldn't have a way to get a pic on here even if you paid me 500 dollars to do so

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

Hang in there bro, no pun intended. Go buy a lottery ticket, your luck could change in an instant. Go catch a buzz. A friend with weed is a friend indeed. Remember, a hospital has to treat you no matter what the circumstances. If you're hurt'in that bad, go! Good luck vibes man!

ttwarrior1

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    This is where you lost me. If you've had 100 calls in the last 3 days, you don't need a letter to tell you what's going on. Also don't say you have caller id to tell you who was calling - if they're coming after you for money, they either use a private line or block their number.

Plus, if they're "sending you more letters than Discover", then this particular one shouldn't have come as a surprise as you've obviously received them before this one and attorneys don't mail out 10 letters to the same person in a day. They also explain the situation to you in the first letter - not in the 10th or whatever.

Shari are you drunk , post makes no sense to me.

They call because i don't call the number on the letter. I do have caller id, you can't block their numbers.. I answer the phone and say I'm not here. Also this is the 1st letter. It was just turned over like 3 days ago

ttwarrior1

1. don't have a way to get to hospital
    2. I don't need to go to hospital
    3. only reason they accept you in emergency room is so they can send u a bill. An expensive one, very expensive.
    4. Me going to hospital so they can look at my hip won't cut it. I probaly wouldnt fit in any mri machine anyway, not sure what they would do.

5 All i ask is for one person on sbr to make winning picks so i can follow. Been 2 years and yet to see anyone posting winning picks or one guaranteed pick.

6. Sorry no weed, its a drug and i think anyone that smokes it belongs in jail for awile

onetrickpony

bro no matter what story u tell u will not be a paid poster/mod, respected here, popular here.

just face it bro and move on, ur no jk rowling

warriorfan707

1. Been 2 years and yet to see anyone posting winning picks or one guaranteed pick.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

Don't waste your time Shari, I know that you know this guy is full of it. It's pointless and a waste of time to think otherwise anymore.

ttwarrior1

then don't read it or respond. I'll post whatever i want whenver i want and everything i said was factual. you all are adding other stuff

brico
    brico's Avatar Become A Pro!

37 of 39? I think is a record!!

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

tt you should enter a contest on howard stern that he is taking applications for. it is called "saddest listener" award. think they are paying 5k to the listener with the biggest sob story. figure you will walk with $500 cash just for making it to the finals.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

12 Last