ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

Who here uses paypal?

havent logged in awhile there but it made me put in my bank info again. For the last week ive been getting spam emails saying my account is at risk or some bulk email saying limited account etc and wonder if those are bad spam links.

Is it normal for me to log in, it has been 3 months since i logged in,

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Paypal encountered all sorts of problems with security a few months back and are making all customers resubmit their banking info, you are not the only one, all customers are required to do such in order to have their accounts put back on to accept/send monies.

As for the emails, they are scam, get them all the time. What ever you do don't reply to them and don't both putting forth the effort to contact Paypal because they do fk all about it.

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

login through the site only, dont click anything in ur email

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

I use paypal all the time & havent had to re-submit shit

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I just had to do the same thing. I haven't been getting spam from paypal though.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

No spam emails, and haven't had to resubmit anything. Been a member since like 1999.

I hope you didn't resubmit that info through a email link? That would be bad.

Jimmy0607
    Jimmy0607's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

Be careful it happened to me a few weeks ago it asked for all my bank information and then i had to cancel all my cards and shit because its a virus

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

Just a heads up, but I don't think this company handled anything for PayPal. You have to really be extra careful about company emails now.

Epsilon Notifies Clients of Unauthorized Entry into Email System

IRVING, TEXAS – April 1, 2011 - On March 30th, an incident was detected where a subset* of Epsilon clients' customer data were exposed by an unauthorized entry into Epsilon's email system. The information that was obtained was limited to email addresses and/or customer names only. A rigorous assessment determined that no other personal identifiable information associated with those names was at risk. A full investigation is currently underway.
    http://www.epsilon.com/News%20&%20Ev...ystem/p1057-l3

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Just submit ur info through the website...

Don't go through an email link...

I hadn't used my account in years but I updated my info through the main website

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

no i didnt click anything in the email links