shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    classic shit here could be fight of decade can you imagine if I go and fukkin tape it??? This will never happen
    Exactly.

And it shouldn't.

We're all bloody strangers on here no matter what we say or do. Even when we communicate off of the forum you have no way of knowing who is full of shit.

I have a feeling if this 'fight' ever happened, one of them would be posting drunk off of their heads a few hours later because they'd realise how stupid this is and they'd share a few drinks instead.

This is not real life, people!!

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Last time you mental midgets....ANY DAY except Saturday.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Ok you want to go through with it - I think you're in a bit of trouble here.

GL

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Ok you want to go through with it - I think you're in a bit of trouble here. GL
    Why is that? Have you seen Br0nxer? He's a pudgy bastard. Slow too. No stopping rage.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

i don't get it, how did these even start and why are you two entertaining the idea of fighting if its just the forum??

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm starting to feel like a bateman supporter here, might need a shower. But I honestly think he's going to surprise people here. You all just look at him as the annoying **** who pisses off almost everyone, but you got to think about just that. How many times has bateman got the crap kicked out of him in real life for his mouth?

He's bound to of had to learn how to fight by now. Add to the fact he's a pill popper so he's got a higher pain threshold, a pinch of clinical depression so no sense of self preservation. What you got there is a guy who probably could hold out long enough for bronxer to wear out if nothing else. I also find myself wondering why people just assume bronxer is a good fighter???

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    non pros...
    Still trying to figure out where you got "rich" from.

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post
    I'm starting to feel like a bateman supporter here, might need a shower. But I honestly think he's going to surprise people here. You all just look at him as the annoying **** who pisses off almost everyone, but you got to think about just that. How many times has bateman got the crap kicked out of him in real life for his mouth?

He's bound to of had to learn how to fight by now. Add to the fact he's a pill popper so he's got a higher pain threshold, a pinch of clinical depression so no sense of self preservation. What you got there is a guy who probably could hold out long enough for bronxer to wear out if nothing else. I also find myself wondering why people just assume bronxer is a good fighter???
    (not to mention the guy has already said he's willing to fukin bite Bronxer's ear off!)

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This is real as it gets Shari

It's if for you too

SBR is as real

Shari act your age

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Still trying to figure out where you got "rich" from.
    Upper class doesn't mean rich

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    i don't get it, how did these even start and why are you two entertaining the idea of fighting if its just the forum??
    Fukk this. Don't listen to him Bronxer & Bateman. You guys definitely should fight!! Too late for any amicable solutions to your dispute.

Physical violence is the only answer!

Much love.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

jesus christ get a life phaggots

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

from what i see you guys want to fight outside of a sports authority, i'm assuming before it opens for business.

you realize that despite not being open there will more then likely be workers in the store, and they will probably call the cops on you guys if you're fighting on or near their premises?

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Upper class doesn't mean rich
    That weight belt must be cutting off your blood flow. If you're going to quote me..............quote me correctly ("upper MIDDLE class").

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    from what i see you guys want to fight outside of a sports authority, i'm assuming before it opens for business.

you realize that despite not being open there will more then likely be workers in the store, and they will probably call the cops on you guys if you're fighting on or near their premises?
    Fukk all this pacifist nonsense!

Don't listen to him, boys. Cops in New Jersey have a lot bigger problems than a couple of middle aged white guys having an old fashioned fist-o-cuffs!

No worries.

Now.... let's get it on!!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

believe me opie, i wouldn't mind seeing this at all. if corbin rolled up as well to tape it, it would probably be the more epic video posted at SBR.

just be smart about it gentlemen.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

This wouldn't even be fun, bronxer would be crying on the ground in seconds begging for forgiveness and to not show his face.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

I do agree, there is bound of be slapping & crying. I've tried to get excited over this, but I'm really getting over it fast. Two pussies talking about scheduling really makes you understand why they picked the sports authority. Nough said. Fight or Cry about it on your own time.

ChileCheese
    ChileCheese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

I hope Bateman falls, hits the back of his head, dies, and shits his pants.

jmush
    jmush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

br0nxer needs a nice roundhouse kick to the grill

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by ChileCheese View Post

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

This is not a funny thing. This shit happens all the time. I know a few dudes that got 5-15 manslaughter charges for this happening. Becareful when you knock this dude out, br0nxer.

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post
    I do agree, there is bound of be slapping & crying. I've tried to get excited over this, but I'm really getting over it fast. Two pussies talking about scheduling really makes you understand why they picked the sports authority. Nough said. Fight or Cry about it on your own time.
    He picked the time and place not me. I think he works there or something.

BatemanPatrickl

You're a real low class piece of trash. No response is even required.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

That was extremely pathetic. wanting him to get his ass kicked sure. But wtf man get some help.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Bateman?
    You in NJ?

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

That weight belt must be cutting off your blood flow. If you're going to quote me..............quote me correctly ("upper MIDDLE class").
    I will not return to official posting status (more like a appereance here and there speaking a few lines) until 5-21-2011. Judgement day according to pimike. This is just a little taste of whats to come. First I will address you, another cok sucking wannabe repub that cant even muster up $200 measly dollars to go pro. Yet you have the nerve to post around here like everyone dosent know you're another ghost from the one forum of banished posters who refers to this site as 'rbs' but still to this day cant stop posting threads and talking about things going on over here...over there. In other words take your broke ass back to mommy and cry for a check to pay your rent. Following around kateman sittin on his mini rod does NOT become you.

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    You're a real low class piece of trash. No response is even required.
    Now I will address the pill abusing handicap gerbal sucking off a bottle in his cage (moms basement) at 35 years old. Pay close attention my son. I dont know why exactly you decided to cling to my nuts. If I recall I made a thread one day about a forum owner getting a $10,000 kickback from a book and you decided to enter the thread and attack me. Why I have no clue but the things you said were right in line with some of the famous forum trolls who are stuck at various graveyards looking for a friend. At the end of the day though...you, them, or anyone else that would make the choice to follow you around would NEVER post a video. Trust me when I say NEVER. I mean shari posted a video. Stealthy even put one up. Damn even the girl swede posted one. Even deuce. Why not you? What are you afraid of tough guy? I know I know forum trolls would NEVER do such a thing. Something is telling me the masses are clammering for a grandmaster return to the big screen. This time around though it wouldnt be about putting a mod on blast for being bias. It wouldnt be about calling CW and asking for pimike. It wouldnt even be about telling the entire forum to bet on the SF giants when in the 8th they are down by 3 and come back to win. No No No my friend. Word to the wise. Go ahead katemen...run around....troll the site....troll everyone for all I care. Just keep my name out your mouth. Im sure your best friend 'mudcat' would LOVE to share his findings about your pathetic existence. Yes we can get 'live' up in here. Go live with all that info and post it on youtube. Save that one in your troll file on the C: drive

I wouldnt waste my return to the big screen on a forum mods daughter (came close but no) You've been put on notice son. If you enjoy posting and trolling here. Best just ignore me. Because I wont be as kind as mudcat was. I know alot of fellow trolls BEGGED him to leave you be. Once a troll is exposed fellow trolls must try and save face...as by exposing one troll affects ALL TROLLS in some way SBR might have to delete the thread I post.

5-21-2011 Kateman Judgement Day

To Be Continued...
    Last edited by Grandmaster B; 04-13-11 at 05:40 PM.

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Opie, where do you live?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster B View Post
    5-21-2011 Kateman Judgement Day

To Be Continued...
    Ezekiel 33:1 Again the word of the LORD came to me, saying, 2 "Son of man, speak to the children of your people, and say to them: 'When I bring the sword upon a land, and the people of the land take a man from their territory and make him their watchman, 3 'when he sees the sword coming upon the land, if he blows the trumpet and warns the people, 4 'then whoever hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, if the sword comes and takes him away, his blood shall be on his [own] head. 5 'He heard the sound of the trumpet, but did not take warning; his blood shall be upon himself. But he who takes warning will save his life. 6 'But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, and the people are not warned, and the sword comes and takes [any] person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at the watchman's hand.' 7 " So you, son of man: I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; therefore you shall hear a word from My mouth and warn them for Me. 8 "When I say to the wicked, 'O wicked [man,] you shall surely die!' and you do not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked [man] shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand. 9 "Nevertheless if you warn the wicked to turn from his way, and he does not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered your soul. 10 " Therefore you, O son of man, say to the house of Israel: 'Thus you say, "If our transgressions and our sins [lie] upon us, and we pine away in them, how can we then live?" ' 11 "Say to them: '[As] I live,' says the Lord GOD, 'I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live. Turn, turn from your evil ways! For why should you die, O house of Israel?' 12 " Therefore you, O son of man, say to the children of your people: 'The righteousness of the righteous man shall not deliver him in the day of his transgression; as for the wickedness of the wicked, he shall not fall because of it in the day that he turns from his wickedness; nor shall the righteous be able to live because of [his righteousness] in the day that he sins.' 13 "When I say to the righteous [that] he shall surely live, but he trusts in his own righteousness and commits iniquity, none of his righteous works shall be remembered; but because of the iniquity that he has committed, he shall die. 14 "Again, when I say to the wicked, 'You shall surely die,' if he turns from his sin and does what is lawful and right, 15 "[if] the wicked restores the pledge, gives back what he has stolen, and walks in the statutes of life without committing iniquity, he shall surely live; he shall not die. 16 "None of his sins which he has committed shall be remembered against him; he has done what is lawful and right; he shall surely live. 17 " Yet the children of your people say, 'The way of the LORD is not fair.' But it is their way which is not fair! 18 "When the righteous turns from his righteousness and commits iniquity, he shall die because of it. 19 "But when the wicked turns from his wickedness and does what is lawful and right, he shall live because of it. 20 "Yet you say, 'The way of the LORD is not fair.' O house of Israel, I will judge every one of you according to his own ways." 21 And it came to pass in the twelfth year of our captivity, in the tenth [month,] on the fifth [day] of the month, [that] one who had escaped from Jerusalem came to me and said, "The city has been captured!" 22 Now the hand of the LORD had been upon me the evening before the man came who had escaped. And He had opened my mouth; so when he came to me in the morning, my mouth was opened, and I was no longer mute. 23 Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying: 24 "Son of man, they who inhabit those ruins in the land of Israel are saying, 'Abraham was only one, and he inherited the land. But we [are] many; the land has been given to us as a possession.' 25 "Therefore say to them, 'Thus says the Lord GOD: "You eat [meat] with blood, you lift up your eyes toward your idols, and shed blood. Should you then possess the land? 26 "You rely on your sword, you commit abominations, and you defile one another's wives. Should you then possess the land?" ' 27 "Say thus to them, 'Thus says the Lord GOD: "[As] I live, surely those who [are] in the ruins shall fall by the sword, and the one who [is] in the open field I will give to the beasts to be devoured, and those who [are] in the strongholds and caves shall die of the pestilence. 28 "For I will make the land most desolate, her arrogant strength shall cease, and the mountains of Israel shall be so desolate that no one will pass through. 29 "Then they shall know that I [am] the LORD, when I have made the land most desolate because of all their abominations which they have committed." ' 30 " As for you, son of man, the children of your people are talking about you beside the walls and in the doors of the houses; and they speak to one another, everyone saying to his brother, 'Please come and hear what the word is that comes from the LORD.' 31 "So they come to you as people do, they sit before you [as] My people, and they hear your words, but they do not do them; for with their mouth they show much love, [but] their hearts pursue their [own] gain. 32 "Indeed you [are] to them as a very lovely song of one who has a pleasant voice and can play well on an instrument; for they hear your words, but they do not do them. 33 "And when this comes to pass -- surely it will come -- then they will know that a prophet has been among them."

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by SoV View Post
    Opie, where do you live?
    Texas.

But I don't want to fight........I just enjoy chiming in like a real smart ass and egging others on.

I'm too old for all this. I can go hard for about 30 seconds, but then I'd have to finish the fight sitting down.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster B View Post
    I will not return to official posting status (more like a appereance here and there speaking a few lines) until 5-21-2011. Judgement day according to pimike. This is just a little taste of whats to come. First I will address you, another cok sucking wannabe repub that cant even muster up $200 measly dollars to go pro. Yet you have the nerve to post around here like everyone dosent know you're another ghost from the one forum of banished posters who refers to this site as 'rbs' but still to this day cant stop posting threads and talking about things going on over here...over there. In other words take your broke ass back to mommy and cry for a check to pay your rent. Following around kateman sittin on his mini rod does NOT become you.
    To Be Continued...
    Done rambling on about nothing yet tough guy?

You really think that "pro" or "non pro" has anything to do with financial status? BTW, if you're going to ATTEMPT to nail somebody for not being a "pro" don't you think you should be one (pro) yourself?

As for the "wannabe repub" comment..............................so sorry you're a broke dikk. Stop whining and blaming others for your failures and do something about it.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Done rambling on about nothing yet tough guy?

You really think that "pro" or "non pro" has anything to do with financial status? BTW, if you're going to ATTEMPT to nail somebody for not being a "pro" don't you think you should be one (pro) yourself?

As for the "wannabe repub" comment..............................so sorry you're a broke dikk. Stop whining and blaming others for your failures and do something about it.

First 12345 Last