dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

I hope no one believes this pathological liar.

Roxxy is 15 years old:

Yes -1500
    No +600

Quote Originally Posted by gryfyn1 View Post
    The mods couldn't care less about trolls, they've made this clear repeatedly.

If anything they will wait for you to respond then punish you and let the troll go after someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Why don't you go ahead and tell me the rest of the story?

You keep calling me a troll and grouping me in with the 2 others, which have been in everyone of your threads. I've been in 4, count it 4 of your threads, and 2 of them were strictly because you mentioned my name.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

roxxy ur a vag, didnt think germans were so sensitive

only the strong survive

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11941

I'm glad you clarified that is the way YOU handle things, but its not standard procedure across the ranks. I'm glad you try to make everyone's stay here enjoyable. but you would have no clue, as the incident i'm referring to regarding myself happened when you were just a fukkin forum fetus just lurking around. Maybe things have improved since then, one could only hope so.

shari, you of all people should know how it feels when people cross the line with their insults. you've told me about particular instances, and how SBR has handled such instances. Perhaps they treat you better then others because you're a bigger commodity then a peon like myself. but don't even pretend to think you know how everyone who is staffed here handles their business.

its pretty clear there is a communication breakdown between us once again. my first posts in this thread were meant in jest and in spirit of the thread. but of course you have to take it to heart by your need to respond to me and call me out for "wanting to be an insider". it comes across rather childish when you feel the need to respond to those types of comments everytime.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    I'm glad you clarified that is the way YOU handle things, but its not standard procedure across the ranks. I'm glad you try to make everyone's stay here enjoyable. but you would have no clue, as the incident i'm referring to regarding myself happened when you were just a fukkin forum fetus just lurking around. Maybe things have improved since then, one could only hope so. shari, you of all people should know how it feels when people cross the line with their insults. you've told me about particular instances, and how SBR has handled such instances. Perhaps they treat you better then others because you're a bigger commodity then a peon like myself. but don't even pretend to think you know how everyone who is staffed here handles their business. its pretty clear there is a communication breakdown between us once again. my first posts in this thread were meant in jest and in spirit of the thread. but of course you have to take it to heart by your need to respond to me and call me out for "wanting to be an insider". it comes across rather childish when you feel the need to respond to those types of comments everytime.
    I'm not sure what instances you're talking about as I've only ever reported 2 posts here in my entire time and both of them were close to a year ago when someone made a nasty remark about my son. (wrong - just reread and I realise what you're talking about. You were referring to these 2 instances)

But you're right. I shouldn't respond to anything, to be honest. I now understand why other Mods don't. My trying to explain a bit how things work gets me nowhere as others always believe they know the 'truth'. I tried to stick to the same poster I was before I became a Mod and would engage in this stuff. No point anymore. Never-ending battle and it's not one I should waste my time on

Thank you for teaching me a lesson tonight. All the best
    Last edited by shari91; 04-13-11 at 11:39 AM.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm glad you clarified that is the way YOU handle things, but its not standard procedure across the ranks. I'm glad you try to make everyone's stay here enjoyable. but you would have no clue, as the incident i'm referring to regarding myself happened when you were just a fukkin forum fetus just lurking around. Maybe things have improved since then, one could only hope so. shari, you of all people should know how it feels when people cross the line with their insults. you've told me about particular instances, and how SBR has handled such instances. Perhaps they treat you better then others because you're a bigger commodity then a peon like myself. but don't even pretend to think you know how everyone who is staffed here handles their business. its pretty clear there is a communication breakdown between us once again. my first posts in this thread were meant in jest and in spirit of the thread. but of course you have to take it to heart by your need to respond to me and call me out for "wanting to be an insider". it comes across rather childish when you feel the need to respond to those types of comments everytime.

What happened stealthy, I could use a good read.

sparkyasu
    sparkyasu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    he couldnt know that , of course, but the word pedophile makes me angry,very angry, and i thought in his comment he said i am one,and i will stop now because my english is not good enough to defend myself here,and i think i dont have to defend myself take care of my kids
    it has nothing to do with defending your kids

he was teasing you because Roxxy is not a name/word usually associated to males unless their is something wrong them

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Most entertaining thread of the day.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm glad you clarified that is the way YOU handle things, but its not standard procedure across the ranks. I'm glad you try to make everyone's stay here enjoyable. but you would have no clue, as the incident i'm referring to regarding myself happened when you were just a fukkin forum fetus just lurking around. Maybe things have improved since then, one could only hope so. shari, you of all people should know how it feels when people cross the line with their insults. you've told me about particular instances, and how SBR has handled such instances. Perhaps they treat you better then others because you're a bigger commodity then a peon like myself. but don't even pretend to think you know how everyone who is staffed here handles their business. its pretty clear there is a communication breakdown between us once again. my first posts in this thread were meant in jest and in spirit of the thread. but of course you have to take it to heart by your need to respond to me and everytime.

PT burial

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

my nick is Roxx because i played in a Hard Rock Band when i was young, andwhen i started playing poker my friends called me a fish,thats my Pokernick , i hope you are bright enough to understand that,thats why Roxxyfish

Quote Originally Posted by sparkyasu View Post
    it has nothing to do with defending your kids he was teasing you because Roxxy is not a name/word usually associated to males unless their is something wrong them

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

East Germany and West Germany are all one now

Roxy's position on Fascism is intriguing

Fascism does work to a degree

When Roxy took a biblical position on The German Gov't it was more of a knock on Church vs State

I do not know if Roxy is a Fascist and do not give a fuk

Lets work together

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

my nick is Roxx because i played in a Hard Rock Band when i was young, andwhen i started playing poker my friends called me a fish,thats my Pokernick , i hope you are bright enough to understand that,thats why Roxxyfish

Wow...Sparky was just explaining what I meant in my post.

Now you're throwing some jabs at him?

Come on now roxxxy, just run along and create some more threads telling us about your picks. Everyone enjoys 10 threads that could just be made into 1.

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I'm not sure what instances you're talking about as I've only ever reported 2 posts here in my entire time and both of them were close to a year ago when someone made a nasty remark about my son. (wrong - just reread and I realise what you're talking about. You were referring to these 2 instances)

But you're right. I shouldn't respond to anything, to be honest. I now understand why other Mods don't. My trying to explain a bit how things work gets me nowhere as others always believe they know the 'truth'. I tried to stick to the same poster I was before I became a Mod and would engage in this stuff. No point anymore. Never-ending battle and it's not one I should waste my time on

Thank you for teaching me a lesson tonight. All the best
    oh stop being so overdramatic. i never said stop posting or change who you are. if anything you've been a different poster lately then you were throughout your tenure here.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

What happened stealthy, I could use a good read.
    it was actually never anything i got involved in personally, i watched it unfold and kept my mouth shut publicly. i'd rather not point anyone in any directions because it relates to a traumatic episode in my life. we'll just leave it at that. but nonetheless garbage like that should never be allowed on this gambling forum.

sparkyasu

Roxy is a girl's name, and the name of a prominent girl's clothing line. Adding one x does not make any real difference.

Why did you add a y to it? Do you want a girl's name?

JerseyLove
    JerseyLove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Canst we all just get along

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

s tf u m why do i waste my time?? idiots like u are all over the world , fuk off,and hope you will never cross my way

Wow...Sparky was just explaining what I meant in my post. Now you're throwing some jabs at him? Come on now roxxxy, just run along and create some more threads telling us about your picks. Everyone enjoys 10 threads that could just be made into 1.

underthe total
    under
    underthe total's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I'm not sure what instances you're talking about as I've only ever reported 2 posts here in my entire time and both of them were close to a year ago when someone made a nasty remark about my son. (wrong - just reread and I realise what you're talking about. You were referring to these 2 instances) But you're right. I shouldn't respond to anything, to be honest. I now understand why other Mods don't. My trying to explain a bit how things work gets me nowhere as others always believe they know the 'truth'. I tried to stick to the same poster I was before I became a Mod and would engage in this stuff. No point anymore. Never-ending battle and it's not one I should waste my time on Thank you for teaching me a lesson tonight. All the best
    shari they are constantly going to debate you and try and trip you up or catch something you say.............and its always the younger posters..........the one with the fresh ideas that there parents and other adults are dumb

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

no girl here in germany is named roxxy, its just a poker nick myfriends have created, if you cant understand that you are as dumb as the § Stooges ngates,dfberger and daimoskage are,

sparkyasu

no girl here in germany is named roxxy, its just a poker nick myfriends have created, if you cant understand that you are as dumb as the § Stooges ngates,dfberger and daimoskage are,
    Can you not understand that most of this forum is American, and when people see a girl's name along with an avatar that could easily pass as a facebook profile picture they will think you are a women. When you say you are a male with that information, it makes you seem like your into something weird.

shari91

oh stop being so overdramatic. i never said stop posting or change who you are. if anything you've been a different poster lately then you were throughout your tenure here.
    I suggest you get over yourself. Sorry pal but you're a random person across the world that I know from an online forum. You don't have that effect on me. This is something that I've been discussing with a few people for the past few days and this merely solidified their advice.

underthe total
    under

roxxy is the nickname i gave my wife. i think it is a girls name for sure.

i also think that you gotta be able to handle verbal combat or internet posting is not going to be for you especially in sbr

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

look at me look at me

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

listen, fwiw, i'm sorry for bringing it up. it was meant as i joke (as i've explained to shari a million times). i used to say it to get a rouse, but i've explained numerous times that is no longer my intention.

i wouldn't have explained myself if i wasn't called out for being an attempted "insider". i was merely illuminating a particular instance when it appeared that the contrary was the case.

and i am already over myself, have been for a long time. that incident i'm referring to solidified it

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by underthe total View Post
    shari they are constantly going to debate you and try and trip you up or catch something you say.............and its always the younger posters..........the one with the fresh ideas that there parents and other adults are dumb
    You are 100% correct. I should've just responded to Roxxy and left the thread permanently. Steep learning curve here!!

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

call me

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Everyone take 4 steps back away from pc and it will be ok

excel
    unapproved

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    WTF most rational post in thread?

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Monitors are way too large.

Keyboards/Mouse are wireless.

Laptops too easy and end up taking 4 steps with you.

excel
    unapproved

Stealthy should be a fukin mod.

underthe total
    under

i cant leave my screens

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Jesus H....Once again, why do I keep getting grouped in with them?

Do you still not realize that I never said anything bad to you. And you told me to fukk off?

And ever since I quoted you tell me to fukk off, and followed it up with a You've made now 3 threads including my name since then, and you wonder why I respond in your threads? I've never once gone into 1 of your pick threads and made fun of you.

I think you just group me in with the other 2 because I asked if you wanted to wager on your statement of paying more fees in a day than I gamble in a year.

Which you still seem to ignore when I ask if you really want to wager on that, or if you really believe it.

I may be a stooge and a brainless idiot, but you still cant even seem to back those comments up.
    Last edited by ngates815; 04-13-11 at 12:14 PM.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by excel View Post
    Stealthy should be a fukin mod.

underthe total
    under

excel
    unapproved