stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    shouldnt you be in class, stealthy???
    don't have class till noon.

either way i will skip or just hangout here whilst in class, i don't pay much attention in it anyway.

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    This brainless idiot had a pretty decent run the past few days, not too shabby for a non professional gambler, who lives in a trailer. But you don't see me making 10 threads a day looking to gain attention like some people.

Wow what sport were you betting on during this run?

slapster33
    slapster33's Avatar Become A Pro!

its good reading though.......wow there is some simple people on here.

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

sorry if you truly were effected..take your anger out on the guy that went after the kid

I think the use of the pedophile word here was funny..I think jj is a pedophile who drives a white van with a "free candy" sign on it by pubic schools in the afternoon..

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Rod1010 View Post
    Wow what sport were you betting on during this run?

basketball.

with a couple bets on the white sox.

I think Friday I took stevek advice on Dallas vs Colorado with all the injuries on Colorado. Was my only bet that night.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Its becoming VERY apparent that this place is all Shari has. Its really sad.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

So is roxxer a pedophile or what?

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

Must've missed that part of my job description when I was hired.

Thanks for filling me in!!
    If traffic(business) ever decreased enough you(any employee of any company) may not have a job. So in reality, it is in every employees'(of any company) interest not to impede the expansion(of any company).

That being said, I have never seen anything that would be considered unethical on sbr's part as far as traffic generation goes. They do it the right way! Trivia, contests, poker, etc!

Thanks SBR!!

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Must've missed that part of my job description when I was hired.

Thanks for filling me in!!
    you're quite welcome. i'm all for enlightening the ignorant, the star-crossed, those in denial, etc.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

All parties in this thread will be investigated except Stealthy.

We need to see what is going on.

Roxy call me when you get a chance. I need to go over some things.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

how can I ?? your pm is not working

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    All parties in this thread will be investigated except Stealthy.

We need to see what is going on.

Roxy call me when you get a chance. I need to go over some things.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

jj, i'm only trying to enlighten roxxy to the nature of this place.

IF gater did call him a pedo, and it garnered a lot of responses, ain't nobody gonna do shit about it, no matter how hard roxxy could beg to administration.

sbr is a business, and part of the lifeblood of the forum aspect is having trolls.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    Its becoming VERY apparent that this place is all Shari has. Its really sad.
    Or it was very apparent that I was working when Roxxy made this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    you're quite welcome. i'm all for enlightening the ignorant, the star-crossed, those in denial, etc.
    You may want to brush up on those skills somewhat. Just a thought.

shari91

jj, i'm only trying to enlighten roxxy to the nature of this place. IF gater did call him a pedo, and it garnered a lot of responses, ain't nobody gonna do shit about it, no matter how hard roxxy could beg to administration. sbr is a business, and part of the lifeblood of the forum aspect is having trolls.
    Yes stealthy, as much as I always say you love to think you know the inner workings of SBR, yet again you're way off base.

I was in the middle of responding to Roxxy about that post via PM when he made this thread so instead we discussed it in here.

You're out of your element here.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

as i said my english is not perfect

jj, i'm only trying to enlighten roxxy to the nature of this place.

IF gater did call him a pedo, and it garnered a lot of responses, ain't nobody gonna do shit about it, no matter how hard roxxy could beg to administration.

sbr is a business, and part of the lifeblood of the forum aspect is having trolls.

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Must've missed that part of my job description when I was hired. Thanks for filling me in!!

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

ngates is clearly a d-bag and i would put him on ignore cause he says a lot of ignorant stuff.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

my initial comments shari were more directed toward roxxy despite responding to your post.

roxxy creates numerous threads day, puts himself out there like fodder. it was bound to happen, sorry it did happen but this type of stuff isn't new.

i'm not pretending to be some insider, its simple observation from being here for 2 years, and 6 months lurking prior. i've experienced it first hand so please spare me the company lines, i don't need to hear them.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Burial. SBR will do nothing for you...unless you have money to deposit somewhere.

shari91

Again dude, tell me the company lines so I know because I'm in the dark.

Very simple: Someone reports a post, it gets looked at as do the recent posts by both parties involved. Have they been squabbling throughout various threads and someone is reporting just out of spite or did a poster make a comment that was a personal attack out of the blue? Did the poster misunderstand (as in this case) the post? Does someone have a slew of previous infractions/warnings for the same behaviour and they're just acting like a child again? That's how it works for me. Can't speak for other Mods as I'm not them but I'd only assume they act the same way. It's common sense.

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Lot of drama queens in this thread.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

well then you take a good approach...in context of the situation you are referring too, petty squabbling that makes its way across a myriad of threads. i am not referring to petty squabbling rather single event incidences.

i do not know the back story of gater and roxxy, but from what i gather i can see parallels to a situation i've faced.

i know its easy to censor posts when personal info gets dropped, ie names, locations of residence, etc. but how does one verify if this actually happened to roxxy or simply blowing steam up our asses? i'm inclined to believe him as i think he has enough decency to not make a joke out of this, but it simply isn't verifiable unless roxxy is going to point you to some online articles about an arrest or whatever.

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

I get hard anytime my body contacts another person

I don't want Roxxy to demand I get banned, because he thinks I'm a homosexual, coming onto him.
    i thought this thread proved roxxy's a broad.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

well then you take a good approach...in context of the situation you are referring too, petty squabbling that makes its way across a myriad of threads. i am not referring to petty squabbling rather single event incidences. i do not know the back story of gater and roxxy, but from what i gather i can see parallels to a situation i've faced. i know its easy to censor posts when personal info gets dropped, ie names, locations of residence, etc. but how does one verify if this actually happened to roxxy or simply blowing steam up our asses? i'm inclined to believe him as i think he has enough decency to not make a joke out of this, but it simply isn't verifiable unless roxxy is going to point you to some online articles about an arrest or whatever.

Back story.

Roxy makes a thread - saying he's going all in.
    I say "must of lost some games that aren't on spreadsheet, because numbers don't match"
    Roxy says "fukk off"

That was our first encounter.

He the goes 2-9 in that thread, my only other post in there was a

Then Roxy creates a thread calling me out saying that I'm a loser and he pays more in fees per day, than I wager in a year. My only other interaction with him was asking him if he really believes this. And I offer him a wager on it, since it's pretty easy to gather the numbers. He never responded. Then calls me out in another thread, so I ask him once again if he'd like to wager on it.

That's about as far as it goes, I never personally attacked him, he told him to fukk off and called me a loser, and my feelings got hurt.

sparkyasu
    sparkyasu's Avatar Become A Pro!

How was ngates supposed to know what happened to your daughter Roxxy?

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Way to many softie's with their heart on their sleeve's anymore.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

still half the story

Back story. Roxy makes a thread - saying he's going all in. I say "must of lost some games that aren't on spreadsheet, because numbers don't match" Roxy says "fukk off" That was our first encounter. He the goes 2-9 in that thread, my only other post in there was a Then Roxy creates a thread calling me out saying that I'm a loser and he pays more in fees per day, than I wager in a year. My only other interaction with him was asking him if he really believes this. And I offer him a wager on it, since it's pretty easy to gather the numbers. He never responded. Then calls me out in another thread, so I ask him once again if he'd like to wager on it. That's about as far as it goes, I never personally attacked him, he told him to fukk off and called me a loser, and my feelings got hurt.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

he couldnt know that , of course, but the word pedophile makes me angry,very angry, and i thought in his comment he said i am one,and i will stop now because my english is not good enough to defend myself here,and i think i dont have to defend myself take care of my kids

Quote Originally Posted by sparkyasu View Post
    How was ngates supposed to know what happened to your daughter Roxxy?

shari91

well then you take a good approach...in context of the situation you are referring too, petty squabbling that makes its way across a myriad of threads. i am not referring to petty squabbling rather single event incidences. i do not know the back story of gater and roxxy, but from what i gather i can see parallels to a situation i've faced. i know its easy to censor posts when personal info gets dropped, ie names, locations of residence, etc. but how does one verify if this actually happened to roxxy or simply blowing steam up our asses? i'm inclined to believe him as i think he has enough decency to not make a joke out of this, but it simply isn't verifiable unless roxxy is going to point you to some online articles about an arrest or whatever.
    As I said, my response to Roxxy via PM was being written before he started this thread. I merely copied what I had written to that point, pasted it in here and then finished it off. I had no knowledge of anything to do with his family as he hadn't said that in the reported post which is what I was referring to when I said "I can't do anything" so whether he's telling the truth or not is inconsequential as far as that's concerned.

My interpretation of ngates post was different to Roxxy's and Roxxy has said in here that because of his personal situation, his sensitivity to that word and the fact that English isn't his first language, that he probably misinterpreted ngates meaning there. And to be honest, if it was a PT thread (I'm sleepy now and can't say for certainty that it was) and ngates had said "Roxxy you're a pedophile", based on the fact that they have been arguing previously in other threads I would've given ngates a warning to leave personal attacks out of it. If it was in a subforum, he would've received an infraction because those are moderated more heavily.

There are times you guys call each other whatever and the posts never get reported. If it's in PT (now moreso The Saloon as threads get moved) and neither poster minds the banter, then it's usually let go. Subforums, no. I've even contacted a few posters privately and let them know if certain threads, etc personally offend them then to please let me know. Paco is one that comes to mind but he said it was all good. Again I only speak for me but I'm sure that's the same for the others.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

If you're willing to dish it out, don't run to the mods when you're insulted. Ignore the troll if you don't like it. Thread like this makes you look pathetic.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Lot of drama queens in this thread.
    This coming from someone that's been trying to stir the pot recently on SBR....

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    still half the story

Why don't you go ahead and tell me the rest of the story?

You keep calling me a troll and grouping me in with the 2 others, which have been in everyone of your threads. I've been in 4, count it 4 of your threads, and 2 of them were strictly because you mentioned my name.

First 1234 Last