SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

OFFICIAL: Inside info on some PT "big-timers"

After some holistic research, which involved countless hours of investigation and some help from our moles at SBR, a few of us have uncovered some dirty secrets regarding several respected PT posters, a revelation which will shake the faith of their followers and will make people question their ability to judge peoples' characters.

Due to the official nature of this business, I cannot reveal the names of the people involved in these background checks and I request our spectators in PT to please not shoot the messenger; rather, give him some credit having the cojones for breaking such a massive story.

#1 opie1988 : While there were some allegations that opie is a JJgold ghost, our investigation reveals that he is actually JJGold's gardener, who is being groomed by JJ to take over from him once he retires after hitting 100k posts. Opie has tried to portray that he is a bigtimer, yet he borrowed clothes from his local tailor for his video. He reckons he is a luxury construction home company, but we hear he was fired from the job 5 years ago, for constructing the following house:

opie1988 is hoping that a gig as SBR's successor to JJGold can save him from the breaking the world record for eating the most ramen in his lifetime. We wish him the best of luck in his endeavors.

#2 Stevek173: Investigators were shocked to find that our dear friend, Stevek, was actually living in a sink! We can reveal exclusive pictures of the sink that Stevek calls home:

After further digging for info, it was found that SteveK was actually a well-off man who lost all his money after he was sued by a 14 yr old girl and her family, after he chased her around school, naked. It is also rumoured that SteveK has resorted to increasing use of Methamphetamine, as a way of escape from his harsh life. All of us wish and hope that StevieK can pull himself through all his troubles and can turn-around his life into what it was before.

#3 CanuckG: It's hard to not be flabbergasted at this story. A poster with whom JJGold has spent hours on Skype, promoted through various means to the sharps here at SBR. Why would JJGold go out of his way to do that for some twink? We know that JJGold is "straight as an arrow", which made us curious about this story. We've found some shocking info, but personally, I feel this one takes the cake.

After numerous background checks, going over thousands of files and re-checking all info, I break to you the news that CanuckG, our lovable supposed twink, is actually a 36 yr old female alcoholic divorcee, trying to make it by gambling and looking to run off with professional gambler. She's worked her way around cleverly, by posting pics of a kid she teaches at school and paying him off to make a gambling video. She also posted a pic of herself, where CanuckG alleged, he was with his "mother". She also got tired of the whole spiel, which is when she tried to start posting under the name of "Jessica". Unfortunately, "Jessica" was run-off the board and the twink username was re-used again, much to the anger of "Canuck" since she managed to acquire pics of the genitals of some SBR posters, including JJGold and SteveK. The use of the name "Canuck", has resulted in her losing touch with some SBR posters, who would gift her various SBR assortments, including chocolates and thongs. This has resulted in a thinner and barely clothed Canuck.

Donations to help out our friend are always welcome and we will be sending Canuck some new SBR thongs and camisoles, to help her redeem herself.

#4 BatemanPatrickl: Possibly one of the most hated posters on SBR, and why wouldn't he be? He "buries" various posters in different threads, using ad hominem attacks repeatedly, which led many to question his sanity. After various examinations, we've found that our good friend Bateman, started using various forms of drugs at a young age. Some reports suggest that he started the abuse of drugs at the age of 17, which might explain his incoherent ramblings.

For someone who claims to have a good job, it's funny to see Bateman argue with various people on the boards through-out the day with grown up men. This has two reasons -- first, Bateman's job is of a toilet attendant, which is why he has time between his various cleaning up shifts to complete arguments. Second, Bateman is in a denial of his sexuality, and since he's frustrated at the male species and blames them for his attraction towards him (unconfirmed reports suggested Bateman was touch inappropriately at a young age by someone close to him, possibly a WWE wrestler), ranting him on SBR helps his vent out the anger.

For someone who has been rejected by another major gambling forum, it's imperative that SBR gives our good friend a place to vent out his frustration, since it's not good for someone's health to keep pent-up anger inside them.

#5 flyingillini: For someone who is the shining light of SBR and is the idol of many posters, flyingillini has hidden a lot of skeletons in his closet. Literally. It was disappointing and shocking to know that our dear poster, flyingillini, is a 50 yr old church priest, who murdered some Mexicans, who tried to take over his flour business, since they mistook it for a cocaine ring. Off them, he got their plane tickets to Montreal, some hotel coupons and shiny new Rolexs.

flyingillini is also an expert at the game "Flight simulation" through which, he has travelled to various parts of the United States and abroad. Looking at his game scores, no-one can refute the fact that flyingillini is a well-travelled man and has been all over the world.

Thankfully, our friend hasn't played the game, World of Warcraft, or everyone on SBR would have been treated to some intense psychedelic stories, though pictures suggest he would fit in well as a Level 26 warlock.

Some highly shocking revelations, and I'm sure our fellow brethren on SBR would agree. Again, I would like to emphasize that you do not shoot the messenger, since he is only doing a job for you and conveying private info on our members.
    Points Awarded:

onetrickpony gave SoV 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Extra Innings gave SoV 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 8 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: onetrickpony, VegasInsider, Gee, frizzelli, CanuckG, Extra Innings, flyingillini, and yisman

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by SoV View Post
    After some holistic research, which involved countless hours of investigation and some help from our moles at SBR, a few of us have uncovered some dirty secrets regarding several respected PT posters, a revelation which will shake the faith of their followers and will make people question their ability to judge peoples' characters.

Due to the official nature of this business, I cannot reveal the names of the people involved in these background checks and I request our spectators in PT to please not shoot the messenger; rather, give him some credit having the cojones for breaking such a massive story.

#1 opie1988 : While there were some allegations that opie is a JJgold ghost, our investigation reveals that he is actually JJGold's gardener, who is being groomed by JJ to take over from him once he retires after hitting 100k posts. Opie has tried to portray that he is a bigtimer, yet he borrowed clothes from his local tailor for his video. He reckons he is a luxury construction home company, but we hear he was fired from the job 5 years ago, for constructing the following house:

opie1988 is hoping that a gig as SBR's successor to JJGold can save him from the breaking the world record for eating the most ramen in his lifetime. We wish him the best of luck in his endeavors.

#2 Stevek173: Investigators were shocked to find that our dear friend, Stevek, was actually living in a sink! We can reveal exclusive pictures of the sink that Stevek calls home:

After further digging for info, it was found that SteveK was actually a well-off man who lost all his money after he was sued by a 14 yr old girl and her family, after he chased her around school, naked. It is also rumoured that SteveK has resorted to increasing use of Methamphetamine, as a way of escape from his harsh life. All of us wish and hope that StevieK can pull himself through all his troubles and can turn-around his life into what it was before.

#3 CanuckG: It's hard to not be flabbergasted at this story. A poster with whom JJGold has spent hours on Skype, promoted through various means to the sharps here at SBR. Why would JJGold go out of his way to do that for some twink? We know that JJGold is "straight as an arrow", which made us curious about this story. We've found some shocking info, but personally, I feel this one takes the cake.

After numerous background checks, going over thousands of files and re-checking all info, I break to you the news that CanuckG, our lovable supposed twink, is actually a 36 yr old female alcoholic divorcee, trying to make it by gambling and looking to run off with professional gambler. She's worked her way around cleverly, by posting pics of a kid she teaches at school and paying him off to make a gambling video. She also posted a pic of herself, where CanuckG alleged, he was with his "mother". She also got tired of the whole spiel, which is when she tried to start posting under the name of "Jessica". Unfortunately, "Jessica" was run-off the board and the twink username was re-used again, much to the anger of "Canuck" since she managed to acquire pics of the genitals of some SBR posters, including JJGold and SteveK. The use of the name "Canuck", has resulted in her losing touch with some SBR posters, who would gift her various SBR assortments, including chocolates and thongs. This has resulted in a thinner and barely clothed Canuck.

Donations to help out our friend are always welcome and we will be sending Canuck some new SBR thongs and camisoles, to help her redeem herself.

#4 BatemanPatrickl: Possibly one of the most hated posters on SBR, and why wouldn't he be? He "buries" various posters in different threads, using ad hominem attacks repeatedly, which led many to question his sanity. After various examinations, we've found that our good friend Bateman, started using various forms of drugs at a young age. Some reports suggest that he started the abuse of drugs at the age of 17, which might explain his incoherent ramblings.

For someone who claims to have a good job, it's funny to see Bateman argue with various people on the boards through-out the day with grown up men. This has two reasons -- first, Bateman's job is of a toilet attendant, which is why he has time between his various cleaning up shifts to complete arguments. Second, Bateman is in a denial of his sexuality, and since he's frustrated at the male species and blames them for his attraction towards him (unconfirmed reports suggested Bateman was touch inappropriately at a young age by someone close to him, possibly a WWE wrestler), ranting him on SBR helps his vent out the anger.

For someone who has been rejected by another major gambling forum, it's imperative that SBR gives our good friend a place to vent out his frustration, since it's not good for someone's health to keep pent-up anger inside them.

#5 flyingillini: For someone who is the shining light of SBR and is the idol of many posters, flyingillini has hidden a lot of skeletons in his closet. Literally. It was disappointing and shocking to know that our dear poster, flyingillini, is a 50 yr old church priest, who murdered some Mexicans, who tried to take over his flour business, since they mistook it for a cocaine ring. Off them, he got their plane tickets to Montreal, some hotel coupons and shiny new Rolexs.

flyingillini is also an expert at the game "Flight simulation" through which, he has travelled to various parts of the United States and abroad. Looking at his game scores, no-one can refute the fact that flyingillini is a well-travelled man and has been all over the world.

Thankfully, our friend hasn't played the game, World of Warcraft, or everyone on SBR would have been treated to some intense psychedelic stories, though pictures suggest he would fit in well as a Level 26 warlock.

Some highly shocking revelations, and I'm sure our fellow brethren on SBR would agree. Again, I would like to emphasize that you do not shoot the messenger, since he is only doing a job for you and conveying private info on our members.
    i fukkin knew it

bateman you POS

southmadejd
    southmadejd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 830

This post sucks

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9740

overrated post

SoV
    "Why always me"

It's not there to be judged, you dimwits. It's info I'm passing on.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

The PT crowd has been outted!!!

Well done by the investigators in SBR Chat!!

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    overrated post
    overrated human being

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its not that funny sonny but A for effort

you are correct about Opie and the Opiates

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1179

like i said too much time boys............. but it is funny

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    overrated post
    Wow! When one of the "warriors" thinks your post sucks......trust me....it sucks!

I appreciate all the work you "chat" fellas put into this. I do! The problem is....its not even humorous. The stories have no relevance, and make no sense. You clearly put a lot of thought into this post, and I commend you for your effort, but overall its a major disappointment.

If you want to succeed in PT, you've got to be better than this. While this may WOW the boys in SBR chat.....it simply will not cut it here.

PT is a cruel, highly competitive environment. If this is truly your best effort.....then you should probably look elsewhere for acceptance, son.

I know this stings, but its absolutely necessary for your growth. Now run on back to your chit-chat group.....

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

SoV
    "Why always me"

Except a chat fella won POTM. How did that work out, Opie?

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Seriously hope SoV didn't waste hist time writing that up.

P.S. Andy Carrol 2 goals!

SoV
    "Why always me"

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    Seriously hope SoV didn't waste hist time writing that up.

P.S. Andy Carrol 2 goals!
    Copy and paste!

Hell yeah! Need to sort out a permanent contract for Kenny.

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida

lets just say SoV will not be considered when looking for writers for the return of Seinfeld

36mafia
    36mafia's Avatar Become A Pro!

appreciate all the work you "chat" fellas put into this. I do! The problem is....its not even humorous. The stories have no relevance, and make no sense. You clearly put a lot of thought into this post, and I commend you for your effort, but overall its a major disappointment.HILARIOUS !!!!

opie1988

Except a chat fella won POTM. How did that work out, Opie?
    You do understand that's a fictitious award given away only over the internet, right?

You know that none of this is actually "real". We're all just a bunch of guys typing stuff to each other......

Its all good, homie!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

go to a fuking rangers game and go protect that border chief

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

thank god he did not get a picture of my place

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    Uhhhhh.......OK??

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

SoV
    "Why always me"

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

You do understand that's a fictitious award given away only over the internet, right?

You know that none of this is actually "real". We're all just a bunch of guys typing stuff to each other......

Its all good, homie!
    Yet you're the one who tries to show how "posting is a serious business" in every thread. Maybe you're delusional?

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida

Yet you're the one who tries to show how "posting is a serious business" in every thread. Maybe you're delusional?
    I think he is being sarcastic

least we know opie is no jj gold ghost..jj would never be awake at this hour..fuker jerked himself off to sleep couple hours ago

opie1988

No.....I'm actually just really, really sarcastic.

You'll be fine, brother. Like I said....good first effort.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11869

Its all good, homie!
    you want my crown no?

that's not the way to get it.

common son charge it up.

SoV
    "Why always me"

No.....I'm actually just really, really sarcastic.

You'll be fine, brother. Like I said....good first effort.
    As was I, in my post referring to POTM.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    Minutemen........ it takes a hundred old farts to build a 50 yard fence.... My primo Jose and Pedro do it by themselves for a 18pack....

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    you want my crown no?

that's not the way to get it.

common son charge it up.
    You're the only "chat fella" that knew anything about my work.

Puzzling??

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

opie1988

As was I, in my post referring to POTM.

It is a good post, brother. In all seriousness, I know you put some effort into this.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

SoV
    "Why always me"

Nah, took like 20 min, while drinking some beer. If it was shite, then I can't do anything about it.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11869

not at all, do your homework, is what forum life is all about

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Who is Opie and what is his caper. Sounds quite interesting.

I have never heard of him.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Minutemen........ it takes a hundred old farts to build a 50 yard fence.... My primo Jose and Pedro do it by themselves for a 18pack....

they look like there with american legion

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by southmadejd View Post
    This post sucks
    Seriously never fukkin heard of this fukkin clown.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

I love it. Good post.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Very nicely put together

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733