mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm not going to pretend I know your situation or what you've gone through leading up to this. I would say that seeing a psychologist or possibly a psychiatrist and talking to them would be more beneficial than taking any advice in this thread. And you shouldn't be worried about the stigma attached to going. Your body is like a biological machine and getting the ability to think about things clearer when there is a problem is nothing to be ashamed about. It's like going to a mechanic for your car. They will give you the tools to deal with the situation.

Also,listening to advice in this thread is problematic for a couple of reasons:
    a) People bring their own biases into analyzing a problem. Example - Someone had a hard time going to college, felt guilty sucked it and up finished. They give that advice to you even if it is apparent you already recognize the seriousness of the situation and hence the advice is unhelpful/not applicable.
    b) You have well meaning people that don't make great decisions themselves giving advice that is suboptimal.
    c) You have trolls that couldn't get less about your situation but derive some satisfaction from provoking you.

Good luck stealthy

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11941

Quote Originally Posted by mrmarket View Post
    I'm not going to pretend I know your situation or what you've gone through leading up to this. I would say that seeing a psychologist or possibly a psychiatrist and talking to them would be more beneficial than taking any advice in this thread. And you shouldn't be worried about the stigma attached to going. Your body is like a biological machine and getting the ability to think about things clearer when there is a problem is nothing to be ashamed about. It's like going to a mechanic for your car. They will give you the tools to deal with the situation.

Also,listening to advice in this thread is problematic for a couple of reasons:
    a) People bring their own biases into analyzing a problem. Example - Someone had a hard time going to college, felt guilty sucked it and up finished. They give that advice to you even if it is apparent you already recognize the seriousness of the situation and hence the advice is unhelpful/not applicable.
    b) You have well meaning people that don't make great decisions themselves giving advice that is suboptimal.
    c) You have trolls that couldn't get less about your situation but derive some satisfaction from provoking you.

Good luck stealthy

i tried to transfer you points, but it would not let me!

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post

i tried to transfer you points, but it would not let me!
    The entitled 7 strike again!

hockeyman30304
    hockeyman30304's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Just keep being lazy itll work out for you all of us other people who work will support your lazy disabled ass with the governments funding.....

hockeyman30304
    hockeyman30304's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck stealthy[/QUOTE]

ME!!!!

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

school kinda a waste of time and money...you will get hired more for your looks and personality than your knowledge...meanwhile continue wagering by all means...when this happened to me i told prof i wanted to go to track instead of classes because it was more fun and i was only going to school to get 2-y draft status so i could avoid going to vietnam and dodge bullets in jungle...

EBDOGGN
    EBDOGGN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    school kinda a waste of time and money...you will get hired more for your looks and personality than your knowledge...meanwhile continue wagering by all means...when this happened to me i told prof i wanted to go to track instead of classes because it was more fun and i was only going to school to get 2-y draft status so i could avoid going to vietnam and dodge bullets in jungle...
    Lmao. So true. Just do what makes you feel good for the moment. And try not to take that out of context.. in the bigger picture, you not taking that test is not going to make the slightest difference in how your life turns out. Sounds to me like you just need a few days off to enjoy the life we are all lucky, never promised, to have.

greeny
    greeny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8418

let me get my points

Automat
    Automat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

go to the exams!!
    there are many things that one could fuk with ..
    i failed mine fitness and had to stay back 6 months
    so i got a 6 mths delay before getting conscripted for national service
    how cool is that?
    : )

if u want to fail..do it with a reason..get wat i mean?

slatter
    slatter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wait, so you're a senior with a month left of this? Man, sack up and get it done. Like others have said, you've come this far.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

i have about 3 months, but like 2 classes.

i am finishing, never said i planned on dropping.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

just be a man and put it in her mouth bra

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    wtf?

what did i miss in this thread?

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

that is plan D if all else fails.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!

i have about 3 months, but like 2 classes.

i am finishing, never said i planned on dropping.

CreaturE
    Thanks to everyone helping me!!!
    CreaturE's Avatar Become A Pro!

so a professor emails over the weekend because she did not see me in class last week. she asked if things were ok on my end and was concerned about my absences. she then wrapped up her email by reminding that there was an exam on tuesday (today). i responded to her, basically telling her i missed her class cuz i didn't feel like going. i then told her i was not going to show up to the exam today. she was undoubtedly alarmed by my response, asking if i was ill or felt underprepared for the exam. I've never felt better in years, and i know the material like the back of my hand. i just don't fukking care anymore. i think i've lost motivation to basically do anything, well, at least school related. anyone who i've talked to off the boards knows i am close to the finish line, but i'm so burnt. i've lost it and can't seem to regrasp any semblance of motivation. has anyone else experienced this before? it is a strange feeling.
    Hey man, I am literally going through the EXACT same thing. I went to a 4 year school at first. Got through 3 semesters and just fukked off by not going to classes not doing homework just saying fukk school. My parents got pissed because they paid for my schooling. I got kicked out of the 4 year and my parents forced me into a 2 year tech school. WORST DECISION EVER. I got even more lazy and couldn't give two sh1ts about school at all anymore. I am now in my 2nd semester at the 2 year and am completely giving up on school after this. I'm going into the army this schooling crap is bogus. Especially after I just read a study done by researches at NYU AND the Univeristy of Virginia. "36: Percentage of college kids who learn absolutely nothing after four years of college...Nearly half of students don't learn anything after two years." Pretty big waste of money it seems to me. How about someone just give me a job if I'm as smart as I'm going to be. Well that's my two cents there bud. Keep up the good work.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 311

push yourself across the finish line, you spent all this time and effort getting this far it would be foollish to waste all of that

mr.inpak
    mr.inpak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

you are probably suffering from depression go to a doctor and get on prozak you will feel alot better

CreaturE
    Thanks to everyone helping me!!!
    CreaturE's Avatar Become A Pro!

nooo....I am still struggling with this shit...dude it isn't your fault... It's the douche bag called "God" ... He likes to have his fun with a few of us, you and I included. Idk wtf "his/our" deal is...but someone is fukking with us mang...it isn't right.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

aight you cockfukks just got my grade online. A-, i'll take it

gawd i love this uni.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

legend

OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice job stealthy

how did you pull off an A- without going to the classes and doing any tests?

greeny

let me get my points

greeny

let me get my points

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68533

aight you cockfukks just got my grade online. A-, i'll take it

gawd i love this uni.
    Really happy for you Stealthy.Keep up the good work.
    Now call your grandmother if you already haven't.

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

are you taking pain meds?

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

I am not.

What does that have to do with this? Should I be?

chemicalbrother
    Under the Influence
    chemicalbrother's Avatar Become A Pro!

kinda hard when you live in your parents' basement.

how's that going for you anyway?

First 1234