OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Facebook chat

Do I know you?

i met you at walmart around 2 years ago, do you remember me?

Not really. Refresh my memory.

We were in produce when I said arent these extremely large cucumbers? You said yes sir they are quite larger than normal! I said great minds think alike and you smiled, a big smile. I said we should be friends and got your name and phone number, i lost your name but not your number.

Hm....I don't remember this at all. What is my number?.

sorry i meant lost your number and not your name, otherwise i wouldnt of been able to find you on facebookyou don't remember me at all? im very disappointed i thought we made a great connection!.

I really don't. Which Walmart?.

cant remember, ive been to a lot of walmarts.

hm..

i guess its not big deal, want me to unfriend? .

no. its cool. i just don't recall you.2 years is a long time.

yea man it really is, i thought we were going to have a good time with those cucumbers too.

...?.

you know what i mean.

doesn't everyone take a turn in the steam bath every once in awhile?.

lol?.

Majority of guys use just towels and some guys cut a slit in back of robe as it is trendy. The room I go to is usually packed with all benches taken and very few standing spots as steam pours in. I like sitting but the problem with that is if a guy comes in steam room nude and he is next to you if you even poke your head up his rooster is in your fukkin ear or near your fukkin face. So I keep my head down if sitting. If I am standing and I am alert because always a few wise asses trying to squeeze your fukkin balls as a joke not a gay act or pinch your ass in a game called grab ass.At times if there is a guy unsure of himself and a few horny guys around him they seduce and swarm him and the guy usually blows them in a fukkin lineup and a few sandwich him just like the word says and one fuks him in the ass and other holds him. It is sick, the noise could be deafening because of pain, moans, pleasure . What you need to be careful of is everyone is lubed up because of the hot steam and easy to fuk someone in ass with him really knowing it initially. My buddy felt a pinch last week and just thought a guy was fukkin around pinching him but he had a rooster in his ass and had to pull out. It is just too crowded and things happen like this. The normal guys usually just sit their or stand there and let the steam relax the. Some guys wack off and just shoot on the floor, sometimes fights start because *** gets on another guy ..

other guy: wow.

A few guys are gay and just go to play hard with each other or try and seduce straight guys in a sick game called jellywatchers. I go to watch the action and relax my muscles. Deuce I would love to see you get what is called "spindled" where a guy fuks you in ass right over another guys knee. I could hear your make sounds like a fukkin baby as your ass is pounded. Deuce come down one day and I will bring you, it is hilarious. You would be one of the door pounders trying to get out because your getting fukked in the ass or going to get fukked. The pounding of the doors is funny too and the door guy does not let anyone out unless of course a health or fire issue..

xxxxx is offline. Your messages will be sent to his inbox.

OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

credit to JJgold ofc for the sick steam bath fantasies lol. wasn't really that funny on reflection i guess. but i was bored

DeeWizzle
    DeeWizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

OMG, I just got back in town about an hour ago, what I miss this weekend?

TobiasFunke
    Never Nude
    TobiasFunke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

Nobody is going to read that.