THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    I live in NY and seen dozens of comedians at Carolines On Broadway. Surprizingly, DL Hughley had the best stand-up act I ever seen live. Hilarious dude when doing stand-up. The worst I seen was Charlie Murphy. Horrible. And "pops" was bad too. The funniest thing he said was "bang bang bang".
    I saw a charlie murphy special on comedy central I guess it was, he is not a stand up comedian just a character actor. It was fukin awful.

I like Katt williams okay but his voice tends to get on my nerves after about 15 minutes like a 19 year old girl on the phone. I hate to hear a bitch talk to her friends on the phone, I just wanna slap the goodamn phone outta her hand & tell her to STFU! Thats how Katts voice makes me feel.

Also, they shouldnt play his shit on CC before midnight anyway. I was working on the computer the other night & had it on around 9pm, didnt even realize what was on, thought there was a fukin EBS alert, all you could hear is fukin one extended beep with his whiny ass voice every now & then. Now what the fuk kind of entertainment is that???

spurginobili
    Llano Estacado
    spurginobili's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20493

He's pretty damn funny. In this clip he talks about getting high with Snoop Dog and his crew.

First 12