4RealVegasKiller
    4RealVegasKiller's Avatar Become A Pro!

I want to kick John harrison's ass!

baltimore -140

As a Tigers fan his blog today makes me want to punch him in his shit! In his blog today he calls Brad Penny a "bum" and says Miguel Cabrera has a "little tummy ache" because he is drunk. How is this guy calling anyone a bum?! he missed his play on the Royals yesterday and this one is definitely a loser
    Last edited by sam9ball; 04-07-11 at 01:24 PM. Reason: removed link

andyjc712
    andyjc712's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1149

calling anyone a bum in a writeup speaks volumes how he is as a handicapper. Reminds me of a Lang writeup

100Dimes
    100Dimes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1360

Quote Originally Posted by andyjc712 View Post
    calling anyone a bum in a writeup speaks volumes how he is as a handicapper. Reminds me of a Lang writeup
    Lol, funny how they call professional athletes bums while they are depending on scamming people for a living in order to survive because they suck at it themselves

Johnny 55
    Johnny 55's Avatar Become A Pro!

All that being said, Brad Penny still is an overweight bum.

4RealVegasKiller

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny 55 View Post
    All that being said, Brad Penny still is an overweight bum.
    Brad Penny is one of the best pitchers in the game today! He is why the Tigers will win the world series this year!

Ruffian2
    Ruffian2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1242

Im glad you stick up for your team vegas killer. More people should be so loyal!

DBell
    DBell's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow! How did we get so many idiots in one thread? One guy thinks the Tigers are going to win the world series and that Brad Penny is one of the best pitchers in the game. Two guys thinks professional athletes should not be called bums even if they are. Let's protect guys that get drunk and hit their wives. Let's protect guys that drive drunk. After all, they play baseball for the Tigers! I wish all write ups called guys out for being bums and drunks. Maybe then we would not tolerate these professional athletes acting like idiots when they are not wearing their uniforms. Wake up!

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffian2 View Post
    Im glad you stick up for your team vegas killer. More people should be so delusional
    Fixed it.

Thunder Gulch
    Thunder Gulch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Problem is, John Harrison isn't a real guy.

4RealVegasKiller

We will see when the Tigers win the World Series and Miguel Cabrera gets MVP. Everyone can make a mistake! People drink all the time! If John Harrison is real, I still want to kick his ass! Is it possible that he is not real?

johnkreese
    johnkreese's Avatar Become A Pro!

It is entirely possible that he is not real.

slickeddie
    slickeddie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

How dare him to call someone a "bum". This is personal now!!!

claymoney
    claymoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

4RealVegasKiller is a bum!

Bernie Sauppee J
    Bernie Sauppee J's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 4RealVegasKiller View Post
    Brad Penny is one of the best pitchers in the game today! He is why the Tigers will win the world series this year!
    Penny gave up three runs in the first and second innings and was finished after 4 1/3 innings, having given up eight runs, seven hits and four walks.

That was his 1st start this year. If he was one of the best in the game today, that probably wouldn't happen. I'm a Phillies fan and I KNOW Roy H. is one of the best today and you will NEVER see him let up 8 runs in only 4 1/3 innings.

4RealVegasKiller

Quote Originally Posted by Bernie Sauppee J View Post
    Penny gave up three runs in the first and second innings and was finished after 4 1/3 innings, having given up eight runs, seven hits and four walks.

That was his 1st start this year. If he was one of the best in the game today, that probably wouldn't happen. I'm a Phillies fan and I KNOW Roy H. is one of the best today and you will NEVER see him let up 8 runs in only 4 1/3 innings.

Penny is one of the best in the game. Halladay is up there too but not quite on Penny's level.

yankeerick
    yankeerick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Penny is one of the best in the game. Halladay is up there too but not quite on Penny's level.
    please tell one of the two,you are joking or you are an idiot,nobody is at halladays level.

Bernie Sauppee J

Penny isn't even close to his level.

Wicked
    Wicked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 510

Quote Originally Posted by Bernie Sauppee J View Post
    I KNOW Roy H. is one of the best today and you will NEVER see him let up 8 runs in only 4 1/3 innings.
    This is not true. I have seen him give up at least 8 runs in the same game to the Rays not even a season and a half ago, so it is totally possible for Halladay to have a complete meltdown game. That being said I am in no way comparing the two. Penny shouldn't be allowed to drink Halladay's bath water. Penny's back in the AL which wasn't too kind to him last time around, thought not pitching the East will help a bit, but seriously not enough to make a difference. I'll be shocked if he gets past 100 innings this year, and even if he does he's likely to have a 5.00-ish ERA and a whip in the 1.40's, optimistically speaking of course.

Bernie Sauppee J

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
    This is not true. I have seen him give up at least 8 runs in the same game to the Rays not even a season and a half ago, so it is totally possible for Halladay to have a complete meltdown game.
    Actually it is TRUE. And I'm not sure what game you watched, but Halladay hasn't let up 8 or more EARNED RUNS since 2007.

harrisonsblog
    harrisonsblog's Avatar Become A Pro!

you guys better stop talking about me.im trying very hard to get us winners damit.please lay off.i know im down many units and my 6 members are broke but im trying damit.please can someone give me some advice damit.i need to win i have to pay my rent damit.my ugly girlfriend is so mad at me damit.

Wicked

OK sure you're right it was 7 Earned and 8 Runs, but you didn't say Earned at First. I knew if was out there as I bet against him on this game, so here you can check it out if you want, the thing is he ended up going 6 innings, but before he had the first out in the fifth in he gave up 7ER and 8R, making him at the time 4.0 Innings.

So NO it's NOT true, unless you are going to change your statement to earned runs now.
    Last edited by sam9ball; 04-07-11 at 03:50 PM. Reason: removed links

Wicked

Ok so my link got removed but just go to baseball-reference and look up Halladay's game on August 24th 2009.

Bernie Sauppee J

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
    So NO it's NOT true, unless you are going to change your statement to earned runs now.
    Actually, my statement was that he would never let up 8 runs in 4 1/2 innings so my statement IS TRUE! But I know why your mad, its because your a braves fan! HAHA GO PHILLIES!!

Wicked

Mad? I don't have a problem with the phillies. Just telling you like it is. In the fifth inning before he recorded an out, he gave up 7 earned, 8 runs. So yes 4 is < 4 1/3, regardless if he went on to pitch 6 innings, he gave those runs up well before then. But whatever, you can use YOUR math if you want.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

baltimore -140

As a Tigers fan his blog today makes me want to punch him in his shit! In his blog today he calls Brad Penny a "bum" and says Miguel Cabrera has a "little tummy ache" because he is drunk. How is this guy calling anyone a bum?! he missed his play on the Royals yesterday and this one is definitely a loser

Anyone who writes that kind of trash...isn't a journalist...he's a fish hack just looking for people to get pissed off so he gets hits waiting for tomorrows trash.

harrisonsblog
    harrisonsblog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Gulch View Post
    Problem is, John Harrison isn't a real guy.
    please stop talking about me.im trying very hard to win but it seems everything i do we lose.my members are so broke.one of them says hes taking me to court.give me help please