Stocks
    Stocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    still with the Jays?

how fast is he throwing? He was always somewhat of a power pitcher.
    I don't have high hopes for Romero this season or the Jays for that matter. Their starting pitching is penetrating horrible.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Stocks View Post
    I don't have high hopes for Romero this season or the Jays for that matter. Their starting pitching is penetrating horrible.
    Dickey
    Morrow
    Buehrle

are not horrible

Stocks

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Dickey
    Morrow
    Buehrle

are not horrible
    Dickey 40 years old had a good season a couple years ago in the national league. I expect about the same as last year for him at best. Buehrle 35 coming towards the end of his career and he's basically slightly better then a .500 pitcher but he is consistent so again I expect the same from him as last season. Morrow has a great upside but what has he done, not much. If he stays healthy and pitches the way he can I think he can win 20 games but I think there's a lot better chance he has injury problems. Happ has injury problems already this season and he's shit anyway. MaGowan WTF dude has 46 innings pitched over the last 5 years. Hutchison 11 games back in 2012.

Stocks

Quote Originally Posted by Stocks View Post
    Dickey 40 years old had a good season a couple years ago in the national league. I expect about the same as last year for him at best. Buehrle 35 coming towards the end of his career and he's basically slightly better then a .500 pitcher but he is consistent so again I expect the same from him as last season. Morrow has a great upside but what has he done, not much. If he stays healthy and pitches the way he can I think he can win 20 games but I think there's a lot better chance he has injury problems. Happ has injury problems already this season and he's shit anyway. MaGowan WTF dude has 46 innings pitched over the last 5 years. Hutchison 11 games back in 2012.
    Your not going to contend in the AL east with starting pitching like this.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Okay i dont know about Happ, McGowan and Hutchinson....

Eventually Esmil Rodgers and and Kyle Drabek will grab the #4 and #5 spots

Buehrle had as good of a season as he has ever had last year. He throws 200+ innings every year.

Lets not forget Dickey still won 15 games last year and is only a year removed from cy young.

Morrow has great stuff but he cant ever stay healthy. Maybe this year he stays healthy.

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

I am still not buying Toronto as a contender ..... Buerhle and Dickey are going to be hard pressed to duplicate last year.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Everyone hates them - perfect reason they will do well this year...

First ... 10111213