DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

I have a question for SBR Jew posters...

Hey Jew people, do you guys/gals hate other SBR posters because they are not Jews, the ones that celebrate X-mas?

I understand that Jews own a lot of business in the US and run a lot of shit. But you cannot celebrate X-mas, which is a big deal when you are a little kid and all of your friends are celebrating Christmas and none of your friends have any idea what the hell Hanaka is. Did I spell Hanaka right? Hanakaa. Hahnakaa. Hahnakaa. Hahanahkah. Oh fukk, I dunno. But you get what I am getting at.

I Could not imagine an X-mas without a tree, ya know?

I think the best thing growing up would be to have one parent jew and one parent not.

Then you could celebrate a tree and candles. Saaah-weeeet!

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

call me

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

What a clown.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I don't hate anyone because they have certain beliefs. I have never had a Christmas Tree in my home and I have no clue what that's all about. Over the years I have given different Girlfriend's Christmas presents and she gave me Chanukah presents, no big deal. Most of my friends when I was a little kid growing up were Goyum and were jealous of the 8 nights of presents I was receiving. As we got older presents were not given anymore. We just light candles now, not into giving or receiving presents, all of my family is spread out and nobody gets together anymore, we barely see each other. To be honest with you, I know that Christmas has something to do with Jesus and that is just a topic I am not up on, not sure what the deal is... GO MACCABI ULTRAS 1996 GATE 11!!!!! BARUCH HASHEM!

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

God Bless you Illini!
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I don't hate anyone because they have certain beliefs. I have never had a Christmas Tree in my home and I have no clue what that's all about. Over the years I have given different Girlfriend's Christmas presents and she gave me Chanukah presents, no big deal. Most of my friends when I was a little kid growing up were Goyum and were jealous of the 8 nights of presents I was receiving. As we got older presents were not given anymore. We just light candles now, not into giving or receiving presents, all of my family is spread out and nobody gets together anymore, we barely see each other. To be honest with you, I know that Christmas has something to do with Jesus and that is just a topic I am not up on, not sure what the deal is... GO MACCABI ULTRAS 1996 GATE 11!!!!! BARUCH HASHEM!

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post
    God Bless you Illini!
    When are you coming to SB again? You should come up for Fiesta, it goes off here! 1 million people come and state st shuts down and it gets crazy!!!

MendozaLine

When is it? I dont know when I'll be back up, but call me whenever you're going to be down here and lunch or dinner is on me.
    When are you coming to SB again? You should come up for Fiesta, it goes off here! 1 million people come and state st shuts down and it gets crazy!!!

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post
    When is it? I dont know when I'll be back up, but call me whenever you're going to be down here and lunch or dinner is on me.
    1st week of August, it starts on wed-sunday.. it is a sight to see what goes on here.. the girls are out in full force!!!

MendozaLine

That is a definite possibility. I'll be out of school, and my work schedule is extremely flexible. We will talk about it this summer. Have you paid for your flight to CR yet?
    1st week of August, it starts on wed-sunday.. it is a sight to see what goes on here.. the girls are out in full force!!!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I'm there...

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

arent' jews supposed to burn in hell or something

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

during the december holidays i see all these commercials on tv related to christmas and santa claus, yet i never see anything relating to hanukah.

also when i go shopping during that time many stores have christmas color themes of green and red colors too.

interesting.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    during the december holidays i see all these commercials on tv related to christmas and santa claus, yet i never see anything relating to hanukah. also when i go shopping during that time many stores have christmas color themes of green and red colors too. interesting.
    jews like being low key

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

MadTiger was one of the only black camp counselors EVAH at a JCC. (Summer of '88)

I have love for the Sons of Abraham.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Eight nights of presents. Jew kids got it fukking GOOD!