JerseyLove
    JerseyLove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Ew man I call shenanigans pal buster

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    haahahahha Crazy story Trace and too disturbing to be made up!
    Yeah vaughany. Rikers island is a zoo. Have to remember. People that are locked up are crazy. All kinds of shit happens on that bus. That was one of the craziest. But C.O.'S know what is going on back there, but don't give a shit. Too much paperwork for them to do. I remember another trip home from court, some dude was there for killing his infant child. We didn't know why all the news vans were outside court. After we got a couple blocks away. The C.O. Told us that he killed his kid and let all the inmates take turns spitting and pissing on the dude.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by mighty maron View Post
    So at what point did you pull out a piece of fruit, dab it on her face and take a big bite.

The only reason you tell this story is that you dream of being this blonde woman every night. You hope by confessing this "story" that your confusing feelings will go away. Face it..it wont go away because your were born that way. I would blame genetics for this, accept it, and do what is natural for you. Otherwise this self hate will cause us all to suffer by more of your postings
    Ok pal

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Yeah vaughany. Rikers island is a zoo. Have to remember. People that are locked up are crazy. All kinds of shit happens on that bus. That was one of the craziest. But C.O.'S know what is going on back there, but don't give a shit. Too much paperwork for them to do. I remember another trip home from court, some dude was there for killing his infant child. We didn't know why all the news vans were outside court. After we got a couple blocks away. The C.O. Told us that he killed his kid and let all the inmates take turns spitting and pissing on the dude.
    ha yeah as ridiculous as the story sounds I dont doubt tht thers dudes in prison who do sh*t like tht in ur first story...those tht are in ther for 20+ years have got nothing to lose so probly do go nuts and just dont give a fu*k.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    ha yeah as ridiculous as the story sounds I dont doubt tht thers dudes in prison who do sh*t like tht in ur first story...those tht are in ther for 20+ years have got nothing to lose so probly do go nuts and just dont give a fu*k.
    Yea. Some dudes on that bus, know that they are never coming home. Absolutelty nothing to lose. Sometimes the CO threatens to stop the bus, but can't because its almost all highway. Anything goes back there. Dudes are always harrassing chicks and talking shit. But this was the only girl that actually liked it and was urging dudes on. She must have been facing a lot of time herself, to do that nasty shit.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

The inmates that got locked up from the night before and are headed to rikers for processing still have money with them. And it gets robbed by the inmates that have already been at rikers 90% of the time.
    Just odd considering the first stop when you enter processing is to inventory money and any other items on your person...then u get sent to a holding cell...no money, cell, ipod etc. Once you get bailed or get your morning meet in court...THEN you get items once released....never heard of anyone actually keeping cash considering all the liability that goes with that legally for the DOC.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Just odd considering the first stop when you enter processing is to inventory money and any other items on your person...then u get sent to a holding cell...no money, cell, ipod etc. Once you get bailed or get your morning meet in court...THEN you get items once released....never heard of anyone actually keeping cash considering all the liability that goes with that legally for the DOC.
    I swear to you man. They take all of your shit from you when your in the precinct and they give you everything back when you get to court. They have phones in court and if you have loose change, you can use them. You can get bailed out after you see the judge. But if nobody bails you out by 5pm, you get on the Rikers bus with your shit. When you get to Rikers is when they take your money and put it on your books for commissary. But the 40 minute ride to rikers, you get robbed most of the time.

horsiehung
    horsiehung's Avatar Become A Pro!

alright..i said to myself i'll read this..now im really gonna!

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Fukking crazy!!!! I dont ever want to go to prison. lol

horsiehung

this is insane!!!!!
    i prefer house arrest if needed!

horsiehung

totally insane story....house arrest yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

I had to bail my buddy out of the tombs in NYC for trying to buy crack in the bronx...the good old days

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    I had to bail my buddy out of the tombs in NYC for trying to buy crack in the bronx...the good old days
    Haha. The tombs AKA manhattan house. That place is a dirty hell hole. Your friend was probably in harlem, or he wouldn't have been in the tombs. Harlem is the manhattan border to the bronx.

poochiecollins
    poochiecollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Ok chili. Rikers Island is jail for NYC. Booklyn, bronx, manhatten, staten isle, and queens. Ok. When you have a court date, you have to get on a bus real early in the morning. Inside, its a regular school bus except the first three rows have their own cage around them(to protect snitches and women and just cowards). In the back of the bus, all kinds of foul shit goes down. Beatings, but mostly razor slashings. This is a trademark of rikers. Inmates are handuffed to the front, so might as well not even be cuffed. One day I was riding back to Rikers after a long day of court. From staten island we pick up dudes in Brooklyn then head to Rikers. I'm in the back row, and I notice this hot blond chick in the front cage by herselfam dudes are talking shit to her and she is laughing. Then she starts talking to me and I'm bullshitting with her. I go up to the front cage, and this bitch is blond, but she is butt ugly. Pizza pie face. Anyway I'm bullshitting with her and I start telling her to show me her . She does. Then I tell her to show me her pussy. She tries to, but its kinda hard with the cuffs. But she is giving us a nice titty show. Next thing I know, I look back and like 2 dudes had there dicks out. I wasn't feeling this scene anymore so I went back to my seat in the back. The two dudes jumped where I was sitting and started beating off in front of this chick. She loved it and stared urging them on. Next thing, like half the bus is jerking off to this bitch. These dudes started cumming on the fence that was protecting her. Like 3 dudes did. I was disgusted and coudnt wait to get back to rikers. Next thing made me almost throw up. This nasty bitch started licking the *** off the fence. These dirty fukkin niggas(very little cosmetics), and she was licking their nut like it was maple syrup. I never been so disgusted in my fukkin life. This nasty pig licked every fukkin drop she could reach with her tongue. No bullshit.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Ok chili.

Rikers Island is jail for NYC. Booklyn, bronx, manhatten, staten isle, and queens. Ok. When you have a court date, you have to get on a bus real early in the morning. Inside, its a regular school bus except the first three rows have their own cage around them(to protect snitches and women and just cowards). In the back of the bus, all kinds of foul shit goes down. Beatings, but mostly razor slashings. This is a trademark of rikers. Inmates are handuffed to the front, so might as well not even be cuffed. One day I was riding back to Rikers after a long day of court. From staten island we pick up dudes in Brooklyn then head to Rikers. I'm in the back row, and I notice this hot blond chick in the front cage by herselfam dudes are talking shit to her and she is laughing. Then she starts talking to me and I'm bullshitting with her. I go up to the front cage, and this bitch is blond, but she is butt ugly. Pizza pie face. Anyway I'm bullshitting with her and I start telling her to show me her . She does. Then I tell her to show me her pussy. She tries to, but its kinda hard with the cuffs. But she is giving us a nice titty show. Next thing I know, I look back and like 2 dudes had there dicks out. I wasn't feeling this scene anymore so I went back to my seat in the back. The two dudes jumped where I was sitting and started beating off in front of this chick. She loved it and stared urging them on. Next thing, like half the bus is jerking off to this bitch. These dudes started cumming on the fence that was protecting her. Like 3 dudes did. I was disgusted and coudnt wait to get back to rikers. Next thing made me almost throw up. This nasty bitch started licking the *** off the fence. These dirty fukkin niggas(very little cosmetics), and she was licking their nut like it was maple syrup. I never been so disgusted in my fukkin life. This nasty pig licked every fukkin drop she could reach with her tongue. No bullshit.
    This was great! JJ will love this story and it will get him to the point of a semi release.

nomore925ever
    nomore925ever's Avatar Become A Pro!

NYC here...

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by nomore925ever View Post
    NYC here...
    Do you know anybody that has been to Rikers? Or is maybe a CO? I would love for someone to verify the meyhem that goes on in back of the court buses.

First 12