Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Basketball Hoops Confiscated

I can understand if there is a code that must be followed if it is in the wrong place, but this woman blatantly lies to them, and then tells them they must go in their house, and can't complain from their own yard?

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    I can understand if there is a code that must be followed if it is in the wrong place, but this woman blatantly lies to them, and then tells them they must go in their house, and can't complain from their own yard?
    Everything that comes out of a cops mouth is a lie. To get u to confess to a crime they lie, and to get people to do what they want they lie. Im sure the people didnt have to go in the house, but they lied and they will say they lied inorder to keep the peace. Bottom line. Dont trust cops.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

BTW, in my part of Ontario the goverment has an easement on the first 2 or 3 yards from the road. It looks like the pole was on the easement and the net was hanging over the road.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Quote Originally Posted by robzilla View Post
    Everything that comes out of a cops mouth is a lie. To get u to confess to a crime they lie, and to get people to do what they want they lie. Im sure the people didnt have to go in the house, but they lied and they will say they lied inorder to keep the peace. Bottom line. Dont trust cops.
    Yeah, but she knew she was doing it on camera. If she had leftthe thing in the guys driveway, like she said she would, the issue probaly would have gone away. I saw a follow up article to this, and it has been taken to Internal Affairs. There will more than likely be some type of reprimand for his.

gafl
    gafl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 706

What a dumb bitch. She knows she's being taped, and still lies to the people. Don't trust anyone in government.