Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Now Food Colorings Are Bad For Kids

Here is another bandwagon for the FDA to try and jump on. This is getting old.

Opposing view:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/01/he...1fda.html?_r=1

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

i quit caring. they cant make up their minds

LarryF
    LarryF's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have they examined the sugar and other artificial contents of the products that contain the food colorings? Maybe those have an effect as well.
    Probably not as that is too complicated.
    Good luck FDA.

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

All the worrying is pointless. Literally everything we eat is contaminated in some way. Heavy metals/contaminants leeching from water table, pesticides used in food production and preservation agents. It's not like food has some magical barrier that makes it unaffected by these factors. We absorb minute amounts daily. Most is processed through our body but there are still some that stays and causes a host of diseases that are unavoidable.

I always laugh at the back to the landers/idiots munching on organic produce. Mother earth sure is treating your food right with her chemical ridden water that you use to grow your veggies!

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

Quote Originally Posted by mrmarket View Post
    All the worrying is pointless. Literally everything we eat is contaminated in some way. Heavy metals/contaminants leeching from water table, pesticides used in food production and preservation agents. It's not like food has some magical barrier that makes it unaffected by these factors. We absorb minute amounts daily. Most is processed through our body but there are still some that stays and causes a host of diseases that are unavoidable.

I always laugh at the back to the landers/idiots munching on organic produce. Mother earth sure is treating your food right with her chemical ridden water that you use to grow your veggies!
    In Euro-land most of the additives you North Americans put in your food is banned. Within a month after I'd got back after living there for 8 years I had constant reflux. Doc said I was reacting to some additive in the food. I eliminated anything basically that came out of a box and reflux went away. What in the heck does food coloring do for you other than make your nachos radioactive day-glo orange?

Boscoe
    Boscoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

yeah, this is stupid.

JerseyLove
    JerseyLove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

everything is bad for you in exces

nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

who knew artificial coloring could have detrimental effects to our homo sapien bodies that have spent most our lifespan as a species living and breathing without all the artificial chemical crap they put in foods and products today...............

head_strong
    head_strong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

same crap different day...