Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Canadians are peaceful . We're not stupid . America= Confident retards .

Kiddin

JoshB
    JoshB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Peaceful and great people for the most part, but notoriously insecure. You'll never hear more "did ya know" fun facts about history and marginally important people from Canada than anyplace else. We don't really care.
    I have to agree. Most of the Canadians i have talked to are nice people, but the way they act sometimes makes them look kind of insecure. At least that has been my experience.

I remember in a thread on an MMA forum, someone incorrectly said that the U.S dollar was worth way more than Canads's dollar (Canadian is actually worth more) And from then on...even after he was corrected, the entire thread got bombarded with Canadians getting all butthurt and vehemetly challenging what he had said.

It went on and on for pages and pages, all these Canadians coming out of the woodwork to put this guy in his place even though someone else had already corrected him on like the first page. It was wierd.

But they are not wimps, they just don't like war as much as us Americans do. We are a war loving country here in the U.S. Sad but true.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Sounds like Canada needs more border jumpers and thugs (and by "border jumpers" and "thugs" I mean lazy ass fools draining our government for every penny they can while sitting around getting high/drunk and having baby after baby) around to toughen em up a bit.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Sounds like Canada needs more border jumpers and thugs (and by "border jumpers" and "thugs" I mean lazy ass fools draining our government for every penny they can while sitting around getting high/drunk and having baby after baby) around to toughen em up a bit.
    And by "Lazy ass fools draining our government fore every penny they can while sitting around getting high/drunk and having baby after baby" you mean..........

I'd like to know. My guess is Mexicans?

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    And by "Lazy ass fools draining our government fore every penny they can while sitting around getting high/drunk and having baby after baby" you mean..........

I'd like to know. My guess is Mexicans?
    I mean every healthy person not holding a job, yet buying booze and having babies they can't afford. BTW, yes, way to many mexicans here in SoCal fit that mold (and many do not).

First 12