ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Serious Question About Sex!

I been with a lot of girl. But I have never had a squirter. I been with my girl for like 6 years, but just recently, I found a sweet spot. I found a position where I can make her gush all over the bed. I seriously mean like a half gallon at least. This has happened about 10 times now. The only bad thing, is that, my girl is confused whether she is coming or pissing or both? I'm confused too because 1 time, it kinda smelled a little like piss. Does anybody have any experience with this shit? I'm dead serious about this.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Taste it? Should solve your problem.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah, all the poon hounds come to forums for sex advice.

dabomguy11
    dabomguy11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

Taste it, smell it, do whatever you gotta do. I'm pretty sure you wanna know if she's pissing all over your bed.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

I'm positive she would knw if it was pies its not its her ejaculating its rare for a girl only a small percentage do.it Ur doing something right

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by dabomguy11 View Post
    Taste it, smell it, do whatever you gotta do. I'm pretty sure you wanna know if she's pissing all over your bed.
    The other night, when we were on E, I tasted it. But I never tasted piss before. It didn't really smell like piss, but maybe a little could gave been mixed in. She is embarrassed and doent like for me to do it too much. Its weird. I can hit this spot every time now. I never knew it was there, for 6 years. One time she poured so much that she started crying. But there was that one time where it really smelled like piss.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

there is piss in it at least for many girls

BGboothA
    BGboothA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

If it smells like a duck, tastes like a duck.....well you know the rst

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    I'm positive she would knw if it was pies its not its her ejaculating its rare for a girl only a small percentage do.it Ur doing something right
    She honestly said that she fells like both. She said she thought that she might be cumming so hard that she just releases her piss. But then she started pissing before sex, and it still happened.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    there is piss in it at least for many girls
    My overall guess, is that it is mostly ***, but probably some piss in it.

pinchylarue
    *** SBR'S WORST POKER PLAYER ***
    pinchylarue's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have been with 4 girls in my life and 3 have been squirters. It's not pee bro. you are just a legend, take it as a compliment.

ClimbSomeRocks
    ClimbSomeRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

usually she's gotta push to ejaculate, same push feeling as when she pee's. Not my style either way

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

It feels like there peeing but its jus them cumming tell her to enjoy it while it last cuz it.might not

757sFinest
    757sFinest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

To reassure her and yourself its not urine, have her go to the bathroom first. No it is not pee. Women can ejaculate the same as men. Yes they can be brought to tears as the orgasm is so powerfull.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by pinchylarue View Post
    I have been with 4 girls in my life and 3 have been squirters. It's not pee bro. you are just a legend, take it as a compliment.
    Thanks man. I would feel like a legend if I knew for sure. That one time smelled like piss. I'm sure of it.

astrodomer
    Houston Oilers
    astrodomer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

thank goodness we have the saloon to clear this up lmao

TRE1968
    TRE1968's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by astrodomer View Post

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

Pretty sure it's urine, where else would that much fluid come from?

TTA_President
    TTA_President's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Yeah I agree

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Nittany Lion View Post
    Pretty sure it's urine, where else would that much fluid come from?
    That's another thing I question. Plus, I made this girl ***, thousands of times before this and nothing. Then, when I did this position the first time, she swore to me that she was pissing. I told her it was ***. Now she is just confussed and gets embarrassed every time it happens. She said she thinks I might be poking her bladder and releasing piss. Lol.

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    That's another thing I question. Plus, I made this girl ***, thousands of times before this and nothing. Then, when I did this position the first time, she swore to me that she was pissing. I told her it was ***. Now she is just confussed and gets embarrassed every time it happens. She said she thinks I might be poking her bladder and releasing piss. Lol.

Just be glad she didn't do what the chick in the video below did haha, before you click on the link it is NSFW and very adult content, 30 secs long.

http://efukt.com/20851_Squirt_Fail.html

spartangreen
    spartangreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

love a squirter, just sucks because you have to wash the sheets all the time.

DeluxeLiner
    DeluxeLiner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

way to go champ! better invest in a good washer/dryer since this relationship seems to be going well.

kiefynugs
    Update your status
    kiefynugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

trace whats the spot? dont hold out on me I need to know tonight

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by kiefynugs View Post
    trace whats the spot? dont hold out on me I need to know tonight
    Its something really simple. All I do is put both her legs on my shoulders. Then I lean forward so I am right on top of her, and her legs are kind of far back near her head, but still on my shoulders. Then I put every inch inside. As far as I can go. Then. Instead of going in and out, like normal. All I do is move my hips from side to side, or in a circular motion. The whole time keeping it as far in as I can. Try this shit fellas. The bitch starts gushing everytime. I can make her do it over and over again.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

I been with a lot of girl. But I have never had a squirter. I been with my girl for like 6 years, but just recently, I found a sweet spot. I found a position where I can make her gush all over the bed. I seriously mean like a half gallon at least. This has happened about 10 times now. The only bad thing, is that, my girl is confused whether she is coming or pissing or both? I'm confused too because 1 time, it kinda smelled a little like piss. Does anybody have any experience with this shit? I'm dead serious about this.
    hahahahahahahahah WTF Trace....please tell me this isnt little, sweet, innocent Boris?

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    hahahahahahahahah WTF Trace....please tell me this isnt little, sweet, innocent Boris?
    Of course Boris! I don't fukk around on her. But I feel bad because I been with her since she was 19, and I'm only her 2nd sexual partner. She never had this happen and she is confused as fukk. I spent all that time locked up, so I'm no sexual expert either.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Of course Boris! I don't fukk around on her. But I feel bad because I been with her since she was 19, and I'm only her 2nd sexual partner. She never had this happen and she is confused as fukk. I spent all that time locked up, so I'm no sexual expert either.
    Ah I see...would be funny tho if she is just pissing on u every time!!! As long as she doesnt suddenly unleash a huge sloppy dump on ur chest it's all good fella...afterall Machida drinks piss all the time!

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by astrodomer View Post

Here you go trace. I found this for you.

Female ejaculation is prostate like fluid that is pushed out of the urethra (pee tube) which originates from the kidneys and the Paraurethral / Skenes glands (female prostate- located under the g-spot area) during sexual arousal. Fluid comes from the kidneys passing through the bladder to mix with the fluid coming from the female prostate.

Let me get the biggest myth out of the way- IT IS NOT URINE. Upon testing the liquid, scientists have found that it contains levels of glucose (sugar), and an enzyme (prostate acid phosphatase), which is characteristic of a major component in semen. It is similar to the prostate fluid within male ejaculation but without the sperm.

There are also two other substances contained in the fluid, commonly found in urine (urea and creatinine), which are found in trace amounts. It is a unique substance, and unlike the heavier and thicker fluid that you would typically see when a woman is "wet" or has had an orgasm.
    The fluid released during female ejaculation and urination are not the same however, they may share some of the same composition.

Women who ejaculate have reported that the color, smell, consistency, and even taste can slightly vary from one time to the next. Diet, menstrual cycle and other such factors will influence the fluid.

However, one should note that unlike men, women can ejaculate and urinate at the same time so women should try urinating before sex play if they want to avoid getting the fluids confused.

ttrace35

Holy shit Shari. I love you. I swear this explains everything. I know I joke a lot on here but this was really serious. I'm gonna copy and paste this in a text for her. She will feel so much better. Really. Thank you Shari.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Ah I see...would be funny tho if she is just pissing on u every time!!! As long as she doesnt suddenly unleash a huge sloppy dump on ur chest it's all good fella...afterall Machida drinks piss all the time!

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Holy shit Shari. I love you. I swear this explains everything. I know I joke a lot on here but this was really serious. I'm gonna copy and paste this in a text for her. She will feel so much better. Really. Thank you Shari.
    I'm happy it was what you were looking for!! And I hope this helps to ease her anxiety a bit. Most women get embarrassed or insecure when weird things happen to our bodies that we don't understand - especially when a man is there to witness it. Hopefully this will help her to relax so she can just enjoy herself.

Roy Halladay
    Roy Halladay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

That's why they call her the fire hydrant

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I'm happy it was what you were looking for!! And I hope this helps to ease her anxiety a bit. Most women get embarrassed or insecure when weird things happen to our bodies that we don't understand - especially when a man is there to witness it. Hopefully this will help her to relax so she can just enjoy herself.

Yea shari. Thanx. She is 25 now, but she is so young and innocent. A complete prude. Made me wait 5 1/2 months before I scored

ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 749

Yea shari. Thanx. She is 25 now, but she is so young and innocent. A complete prude. Made me wait 5 1/2 months before I scored
    Damn, thats patience on your part. Most girls I know think its weird if a guy their seeing doesn't try to bang them in the first month. Maybe their just sluts

12 Last