desperate gamble
    desperate gamble's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is Donald Trump kWaZZy? (I doubt it)

http://www.nationaljournal.com/polit...cate--20110328

Trump: 'Why Can't He Produce a Birth Certificate?'

Real estate mogul and potential 2012 presidential contender Donald Trump defended his questioning of President Obama’s birth certificate Monday morning with a defiant, “this guy either has a birth certificate or he doesn’t.”

“I am really concerned,” Trump said in a phone interview on Fox & Friends. “You have no doctors that remember, you have no nurses -- this is the president of the United States -- that remember. … He could have been born outside of this country. Why can’t he produce a birth certificate?”

Trump, who has been flirting with a run for president, first made a remark about the so-called “birther” issue last week on The View. Obama provided news organizations with a scan of his birth certificate during his 2008 campaign, which some oulets also independently vetted.

“I brought it up just routinely, and now I’m starting to wonder myself whether he was born in this country,” Trump said Monday.

Trump also raised the possibility that the rebels in Libya currently receiving backing from the West may have more nefarious allegiances than people realize, advising Obama to address the issue in his speech on Libya Monday night.

“He’s got to talk about who the people are that we’re fighting for, because I’m hearing more and more that these rebels are aligned with Iran, maybe al-Qaida,” he said.

He managed to take another swipe at Obama in the interview, which lasted less than 10 minutes, when asked about the budget cut protests in Britain. Asked if the same unrest could occur here, Trump said confidently that it could – and would – if Obama continues to be president.

“We have people that have absolutely no idea what they’re doing running this country,” he said.

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

Valid questions. Hes not crazy.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Lets say you are pregnant and you took the family on vacation overseas and your water breaks at the resort and you deliver your American baby at a foreign country and are given a foreign country's birth certificate. When you finish your vacation and you go back to the US is your child a US citizen?

Point is even if Obama's mother delivered him in a foreign country (this is highly hypothetical since no one knows) since the child has an American mother and was raised for his whole life in the US he is not a citizen?

falconticket

You receive your certificate from the US embassy in that country in this case.. That has nothing to do with Obama though. He said he was born in hawaii.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Too bad muthafukkas... He's drinking beer and smoking in the oval office.....

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4949

The founding fathers knew a foreigner would try to screw up this country from the inside. That is why they put the natural born citizen requirement in the Constitution. That foreigner is Barack Hussein Obama.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by falconticket View Post
    You receive your certificate from the US embassy in that country in this case.. That has nothing to do with Obama though. He said he was born in hawaii.
    That's why I put in parentheses hypothetical for Obama. So if lets say his mother gave birth in Canada (for the sake of argument) wouldn't Obama still be a US citizen if she went to the US embassy and got a birth certificate?

So are these birthers claim that his mother which is 100% proven she was a US citizen when she gave birth to him left the country for a number of years and gave birth to him in a foreign country and never bothered to get a birth certificate for him from the US embassy of the country he was born (again all hypothetical)?

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Trump tells the truth and is white... 2 things "America" wants nothing of anymore...

good luck to all of our grandchildren...gonna need it...

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6737

Fantastic .. this is what the republicans ran on last time and look where it got them ... lets hope to god that they run on the exact same agenda again this time around .... Brilliant !!!

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

if his birth certificate isnt valid, why didnt the neocons take the case to the supreme court to overturn his presidency????

because even they know its real.

falconticket

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    That's why I put in parentheses hypothetical for Obama. So if lets say his mother gave birth in Canada (for the sake of argument) wouldn't Obama still be a US citizen if she went to the US embassy and got a birth certificate?

So are these birthers claim that his mother which is 100% proven she was a US citizen when she gave birth to him left the country for a number of years and gave birth to him in a foreign country and never bothered to get a birth certificate for him from the US embassy of the country he was born (again all hypothetical)?
    Again in english?

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    if his birth certificate isnt valid, why didnt the neocons take the case to the supreme court to overturn his presidency????

If I remember correctly ... they did (or at least one of them tried to) It was thrown out wasn't it ?

bleedtoledo
    bleedtoledo's Avatar Become A Pro!

He's the son of Africa with very deep Muslim roots. He's an absolute joke and needs to be TAKEN OUT. Politically, of course.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by falconticket View Post
    Again in english?
    Well the birthers say Obama doesn't have a US birth certificate. That means his mother was out of the country when he gave birth to him and she did not get a US birth certificate from the US embassy of the country he was born. You do agree that if he wasn't born in the US he must have been born in some other country, right?

falconticket

Im not a birther, or have any opinion on it really. I just said it was a valid question.

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO

all delivery nurses my wife has ever worked with can remember every single child they have ever delivered in the past 50 years ... not sure why these nurses can't ... the average age for a doctor/nurse today is around 45 .. if it was the same back then .. the doctor/nurses in question would be 95 years old now ... I wonder how many of those would still be alive today and how many would even be able to remember their own name - let alone remember a delivery that they did 50 years ago .. one of hundreds that they would probably have done that year ....

I guess Trump and Fox are desperate for publicity again ... if in doubt - rehash and roll the video titled "The 2008 election Republican highlights" and see if we can garner a few donations or pickup a few thousand more viewers ....

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10214

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    The founding fathers knew a foreigner would try to screw up this country from the inside. That is why they put the natural born citizen requirement in the Constitution. That foreigner is Barack Hussein Obama.

He wins...you win!!

Obama was born in Hawaii
    and he still let's you sell
    clunkers.

WIN and WIN!!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

His mother is American by birth. So even in the remote event she gave labor outside the US Obama is still a natural born citizen as long as his mother gets a birth certificate from the US embassy in the country she gave birth from.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

It still boggles my mind that this topic gets brought up. I suppose the weapons of mass distraction never cease.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8060

Personally I think this whole issue is ridiculous.

If I was Obama I would just produce it so we can finally once and for all just move on but I don't think he needs to.

losturmarbles
    losturmarbles's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post

The same reason the neolibs voted to renew the Patriot Act. They're all spineless political pawns working for the same masters.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Hellooo, mostly dumbass'es. Look, a democratic country survives on strong regimented rules.
    One rule as important as any, we can only legitimately elect a man for president that qualifies within those important rules.

Here are three that I know:
    1. Must be a born American citizen. Duh, does that eliminate anyone?
    2. Must be a born citizen for 14 years.
    3. Must be 35 years old.

Helloo, if you cannot get past rule one, don't bother look at rule 2 and 3, or knock on the political door.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

ALL the information anyone needs to know about Obama's birth records can be found right here on the Hawaii Dept. of Health website...

http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-records/obama.html

It took me about 30 seconds to find this information. Why is the average Birther still unable to find it over two years after Obama's inauguration?

losturmarbles

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    ALL the information anyone needs to know about Obama's birth records can be found right here on the Hawaii Dept. of Health website...

http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-records/obama.html

It took me about 30 seconds to find this information. Why is the average Birther still unable to find it over two years after Obama's inauguration?
    That's nothing more than a digital receipt.

Why is your boy scared to show the original? For that matter, why did he have school and medical records sealed?

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by losturmarbles View Post
    That's nothing more than a digital receipt.

Why is your boy scared to show the original? For that matter, why did he have school and medical records sealed?

My boy Even tho Trump looks like a nitwit getting into bed with other nitwits on this subject i still think i would vote for him over Obama. Im surprised a lot of u Bush ass kissers don't love Obama. He pretty much has continued the neo-con agenda Bush left.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Guys Obama doesn't have a birth certificate because he was born in a manger and raised by shepherds.

teddyd
    teddyd's Avatar Become A Pro!

trump's a dick

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by teddyd View Post
    trump's a dick
    Yes, and he talks hung, too! Thank you!

losturmarbles

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    My boy Even tho Trump looks like a nitwit getting into bed with other nitwits on this subject i still think i would vote for him over Obama. Im surprised a lot of u Bush ass kissers don't love Obama. He pretty much has continued the neo-con agenda Bush left.
    I agree with you there. But that goes both ways, the Bush haters should be calling out Obama now but it ain't happening.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10564

Man, give it up. There have been countless threads on this subject.

HotDiggity put pictures of 'bama's short form birth certificate in here for everyone to see.
    I found my certificate, compared them and mine wasn't much larger than his.

If you're going to base your presidential running on something as trivial as that, give it up!

Instead of an ass clown, he wears his ass, on his head, as a hat! Maybe that funky hair
    is from his ass! When he talks, his lips pucker like an asshole!

Sorry Abe, I know that's your boy.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Man, give it up. There have been countless threads on this subject. HotDiggity put pictures of 'bama's short form birth certificate in here for everyone to see. I found my certificate, compared them and mine wasn't much larger than his. If you're going to base your presidential running on something as trivial as that, give it up! Instead of an ass clown, he wears his ass, on his head, as a hat! Maybe that funky hair is from his ass! When he talks, his lips pucker like an asshole! Sorry Abe, I know that's your boy.
    Kelly, twice in 5 minutes you disappoint! Did you read the rules I posted above?
    Also, those puckered lips are the reason for his nickname. PUCK!

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post

i guess the joke's on them since it was a drunken idiot from texas who ruined their country.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10564

Yes, the rules should've been enforced long before his election. Too late now.

Puck, the Donald Duck lips!

losturmarbles

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Man, give it up. There have been countless threads on this subject.

HotDiggity put pictures of 'bama's short form birth certificate in here for everyone to see.
    I found my certificate, compared them and mine wasn't much larger than his.

If you're going to base your presidential running on something as trivial as that, give it up!

Instead of an ass clown, he wears his ass, on his head, as a hat! Maybe that funky hair
    is from his ass! When he talks, his lips pucker like an asshole!

Sorry Abe, I know that's your boy.
    No clue what you're talking about. Obama is the one that is making it an issue.

Obama could shit in your face and you'd still want suck his rooster.

12 Last