Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5033

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    ALL the information anyone needs to know about Obama's birth records can be found right here on the Hawaii Dept. of Health website...

http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-records/obama.html

It took me about 30 seconds to find this information. Why is the average Birther still unable to find it over two years after Obama's inauguration?
    The governor of Hawaii, a huge Obama supporter, won't even use this as proof.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by losturmarbles View Post
    That's nothing more than a digital receipt.

Why is your boy scared to show the original? For that matter, why did he have school and medical records sealed?

so i guess obama got in his deloreon and travelled back in time to publish his own birth announcements in hawaiian newspapers too.

oh thats right, you conspiracy theory nutjobs arent interested in facts, just more crackpot theories to protect you from facing the hard cold realities of life.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Got that wrong, I think your marbles fell out somewhere. Never was a 'bama fan.
    Voted Independent. Though, tonights speech did make me want to kiss him on the lips.

Sounds like, what you think I would do, you would like to do that to: Puck, the Donald Duck Lips.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    The governor of Hawaii, a huge Obama supporter, won't even use this as proof.
    Whatever dude. Maybe one day Limbaugh will let u nitwits know how he gets a good laugh each and every day watching u mental midgets believe everything he says

losturmarbles
    losturmarbles's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    so i guess obama got in his deloreon and travelled back in time to publish his own birth announcements in hawaiian newspapers too.

oh thats right, you conspiracy theory nutjobs arent interested in facts, just more crackpot theories to protect you from facing the hard cold realities of life.
    Cue hotdiggity... all the Obama apologists are lining up to lay their allegiance to the throne.

Hey dipshit, maybe you should hitch a ride in Obama's DeLorean and travel back to the part of this thread where I claimed he wasn't born in Hawaii.

Realities of life? Do you even have a fuckin clue what a conspiracy theory is?

Forget it, go back to sleep.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Personally I think this whole issue is ridiculous.

If I was Obama I would just produce it so we can finally once and for all just move on but I don't think he needs to.
    The worst thing he could do is produce the certificate. It's better for him politically if the birther movement persists. He actually has nothing to gain at all in releasing the certificate.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    The worst thing he could do is produce the certificate. It's better for him politically if the birther movement persists. He actually has nothing to gain at all in releasing the certificate.
    Huh? Duh! Huh? # 17 checking with his illogical statement. Where is #19?

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6737

The longer it goes on the crazier the people who are still clinging to this are looking .... Obama needs to keep his records sealed and let these idiots continue to bury themselves

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Its dissapointing that this is still being brought up, when all they need to do to make sure Obama isn't re-elected is show what a colossal failure he is economically. Our country is SCREWED for the foreseeable future, unless we can minimize the damage of the insane spending of Obama and Bush ASAP.

Scary thing is, Obama thinks we can slowly spend our way out of this. Sure, why not? Government spending certainly helped us get out of the Great Depression

losturmarbles
    losturmarbles's Avatar Become A Pro!

I guess you're right. Credibility and integrity in a President is overvalued nowadays.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Whatever dude. Maybe one day Limbaugh will let u nitwits know how he gets a good laugh each and every day watching u mental midgets believe everything he says
    Carseller is too busy stiffing points, to listen to limbaugh......

kiefynugs
    Update your status
    kiefynugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

All of you just stop talking about politics. forever

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

put the Donald with the fatman in New jersey and we have a winning combo in 2012.

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

At least Jimmy Carter can say he's not the worst president in history anymore.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Quote Originally Posted by falconticket View Post
    At least Jimmy Carter can say he's not the worst president in history anymore.

You're not fit to lick Carter's shoes. If you've ever picked up a history
    book you might need to consider the following presidential bottom
    feeders.....
    The bottom ten often include Warren G. Harding, James Buchanan, Andrew Johnson, Franklin Pierce, William Henry Harrison, Ulysses Grant, Millard Fillmore, John Tyler, and Zachary Taylor.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

If Obama is not made to show the long form, than what is to keep someone else down the line from doing the same thing? Will all of the Obama-ites here keep quiet if a hard core conservative becomes president without showing his original birth certificate? Rules are rules no matter what side of the aisle you are on. I don't believe in conspiracies, but I don't see how you can't at least question this issue when all it takes is to just produce the original form. I thought he was going to give us transparency.

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    I thought he was going to give us transparency.
    Nah - all he is going to give you non-believers is a headache and a foaming mouth.

Seems to be working wonders.

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

maybe but not too much

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jw View Post
    Nah - all he is going to give you non-believers is a headache and a foaming mouth.

Seems to be working wonders.
    I didn't say I was a non-believer. I'm just saying that rules are rules.

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post

I didn't say I was a non-believer. I'm just saying that rules are rules.
    well - if the rule was that he had to show his long-form to become president .. someone in admin needs to be fired ... either that - or .. there is no such rule.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jw View Post
    well - if the rule was that he had to show his long-form to become president .. someone in admin needs to be fired ... either that - or .. there is no such rule.

Agreed, including the current president, until it is provided (like we'll see that happen ).

First 12