jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The Guy No One Wants To Meet Here

Tracer35

I asked a few other posters that maybe I was thinking of meeting this kid and they all said do not do it.

Why???

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Tracer35

I asked a few other posters that maybe I was thinking of meeting this kid and they all said do not do it.

Why???
    JJ. We have to meet one day soon. I will need you to verify everything I say on here. I'm the coolest mofo in the world. But I don't take no shit. I'm not your average ghetto *****. You will talk to me for 5 mins and you will love me. You will also know I am not to be fukked with.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Tracer is a good dude.

He had a beef back in the 718, and caught a case. He did a bid up in Rikers, basically walking the yard and buffin'.

Anyways.....did his time with no trouble, gated out, and now he's topped out and a straight-up civilian.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jjgold

I could care less of anyone race

I love all races but do at times take shots at some black athletes although mike Vick is my favorite player

Tracer could take action against me

ttrace35

Thanx opie. I'm really a good dude. I'm one of those black dudes that gets along with everybody. Even racist white dudes like me cuz I'm not typical ghetto trash. JJ. I'm gonna make it a point to meet you in the next week or two. You won't regret.

ttrace35

I could care less of anyone race

I love all races but do at times take shots at some black athletes although mike Vick is my favorite player

Tracer could take action against me
    I don't care about the racism. My people do a lot of dumb shit to deserve the abuse they take. Truth be told. I don't like a lot of black people myself. I am a smart dude and can fit in anywhere.

PuckOff
    PuckOff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4352

Tracer35

Why???
    So you are thinking about meeting this dude, but you wouldn't meet with me for a hockey game last year even though I was going to pay for your ticket. Doesn't seem right to me.

JJ, I know that you know I am legit. We have mutual "industry" friends. Wht are you afraid of me? Is it because I know a lot about you? What's the status of my iPhone?

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Thanx opie. I'm really a good dude. I'm one of those black dudes that gets along with everybody. Even racist white dudes like me cuz I'm not typical ghetto trash. JJ. I'm gonna make it a point to meet you in the next week or two. You won't regret.

Trace-

Did I sound like I knew what I was talking about? I'm about as square of a white dude as there is, but I enjoy watching Locked Up, and pick up quite a bit of slang there. The rest I learned from listening to songs, mostly Nelly.

(....just from that last sentence, I realize I would probably be quickly killed in prison.)

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't care about the racism. My people do a lot of dumb shit to deserve the abuse they take. Truth be told. I don't like a lot of black people myself. I am a smart dude and can fit in anywhere.
    uncle Tom ... ttrace35 makes Bryant Gumble look like Malcolm x ... You arent Black 100% sure no real self respecting Black Man would say that kind of thing.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

Trace-

Did I sound like I knew what I was talking about? I'm about as square of a white dude as there is, but I enjoy watching Locked Up, and pick up quite a bit of slang there. The rest I learned from listening to songs, mostly Nelly.

(....just from that last sentence, I realize I would probably be quickly killed in prison.)
    Haha. You did pretty good. Nobody would kill you in prison. Just would take all the goodies your mom and wife sent you.
    But seriously. The ones that get stabbed and killed are tough guys that pose a threat. I once got cut with a razor my first day in this one particular jail. I didn't even know why these dudes jumped on me. I later found out that it was because I was too big and could have been a threat.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    uncle Tom ... ttrace35 makes Bryant Gumble look like Malcolm x ... You arent Black 100% sure no real self respecting Black Man would say that kind of thing.
    Only a real black man would say that. Listen bro. I am an old gangster. I am as black as they come, but it got me no where. In and out of jail. Wasn't until I came home that I started hanging out with a few white. That's when my life started to change for the better. White people actually had goals in life. Who would have thunk it. I been on both sides of the fence so I can talk bad about my own people.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is hilarious.

Tracey saying that being a ***** got him nowhere...now he hangs out with white guys and they have goals, and it's been a positive influence on him.

Yesterday I saw him bragging that he doesn't have a job and he's a badass that makes more money than people.

teaserpleaser

Keep telling yourself that i grew up with all kind of friends white mexican asian its so cal we have everything but i'd never hate my heritage or say something like" white people have goals in life" You just didnt associate with the right black people. You chose to be a gangster what you think because you did time or spent time in a gang that makes you more of a black man? I feel sorry for you that you dont have a clue.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    this is hilarious.

Tracey saying that being a ***** got him nowhere...now he hangs out with white guys and they have goals, and it's been a positive influence on him.

Yesterday I saw him bragging that he doesn't have a job and he's a badass that makes more money than people.
    Hes a clown like i said im 100% sure hes not Black .

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

JJ can we be serious for a second.

I want you to meet this guy, and question him about multiple things he has posted. I can guarantee that tracey is a 14 year old white kid, and he hired one of the black kids from his private school to meet you. Guarantee the guy you meet looks like Carlton from Fresh Prince, and doesn't know a thing about what is posted on here by the kid who hired him.

ttrace35

this is hilarious.

I said acting like a *****, got me nowhere. I don't hang out with white dudes. But when I came home, I learned a different kind of thinking, for white people. Just a certain mentality difference that I noticed. I'm the realest dude you ever came across. I fakes none. True that I don't have a job, and haven't for a long time. But that's another story that I can't get into.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

I said acting like a *****, got me nowhere. I don't hang out with white dudes. But when I came home, I learned a different kind of thinking, for white people. Just a certain mentality difference that I noticed. I'm the realest dude you ever came across. I fakes none. True that I don't have a job, and haven't for a long time. But that's another story that I can't get into.

Right no job, but still bragging on here that you make more money than others....So it would seem like you're still running around acting like a *****

Or you're just lying to be cool online, which is most likely the case. And just a FYI, lying online about going to prison for attempted murder isn't the coolest thing. And another thing, you don't come online and just come flat out and say that your first week here, just another point, that proves you're 98% lying. People that go to prison, especially for attempted murder, don't boast about it online.
    Last edited by ngates815; 03-28-11 at 09:34 AM.

jjgold

Pucker I never bought it

Tracer taking action is different from the average guy taking action.

ttrace35

Right no job, but still bragging on here that you make more money than others....So it would seem like you're still running around acting like a *****

Or you're just lying to be cool online, which is most likely the case.

I was only talkin to C-gold. Me and him have beef. Never here me braggin about this or that. Only to c-gold. I can talk bad about my people, but I won't stand around and let anybody else disrespect.

opie1988

Gates-

Could I get you to build me a quality shank in your machine shop? Just something in case I ever catch a case from the Man and need to defend myself while I'm doing my bid. You feel me???

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

I was only talkin to C-gold. Me and him have beef. Never here me braggin about this or that. Only to c-gold. I can talk bad about my people, but I won't stand around and let anybody else disrespect.
    Wow...So you're the type of guy who can run around and talk shit about your race, but as soon as a white guy says something, you're gonna spend 7 more years in prison for attempted murder, because he just said the same exact thing as you?

So if I said black people do dumb shit all the time. You'd take that personal, and wouldn't stand for it? although you just said it above? Fuckkin ignorant if you ask me.

Black people aren't the only people that do dumb shit, every race does.
    Last edited by ngates815; 03-28-11 at 09:44 AM.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Gates-

Could I get you to build me a quality shank in your machine shop? Just something in case I ever catch a case from the Man and need to defend myself while I'm doing my bid. You feel me???

Yea it'll have to be a small one though. I'll get you a box of twinkies, open the box, open a twinkie package, insert the shank inside, mold the twinkie to look normal, reseal the bag, reseal the box, and we should be good to go.

Only thing you'd catch a case for is Tax Evasion or a ponzi scheme.

ttrace35

Or you're just lying to be cool online, which is most likely the case. And just a FYI, lying online about going to prison for attempted murder isn't the coolest thing. And another thing, you don't come online and just come flat out and say that your first week here, just another point, that proves you're 98% lying. People that go to prison, especially for attempted murder, don't boast about it online.
    I don't know what your talkin about bro. I was here for months before I ever said one word. JJ made a thread about jerking off. I mentioned that I spent a lot of time jerking off in the pen. Then JJ made a threat asking me what happened. That's when I told what happened. I didn't come to sbr talkin shit about me bein in the pen. It just came up. Look thru my shit. I was here months before it came up.

PuckOff
    PuckOff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4352

Pucker I never bought it
    Seriously JJ, why wouldn't you hook up for a free game last year?

teaserpleaser

Trace where are you from that black people still use bro its been bra or brah for the last 5-7 years. 99% of the time anybody calls me bro its a 18-35 year old white male. Hint: black people dont say bro.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

I don't know what your talkin about bro. I was here for months before I ever said one word. JJ made a thread about jerking off. I mentioned that I spent a lot of time jerking off in the pen. Then JJ made a threat asking me what happened. That's when I told what happened. I didn't come to sbr talkin shit about me bein in the pen. It just came up. Look thru my shit. I was here months before it came up.
    hmmm must of never seen you post until you coming out and saying you spent 7 years in jail for attempted murder.

So what's on the agenda today tracey? Maybe post 30 more times, maybe turn a few tricks to make that chedda?

You gotta make money somehow, and you have no job, so how you gonna make it?

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11965

never heard of this guy. what did he do?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Alright everyone, calm the fukk down, all will be well. This is the fukkin internet after all.

opie1988

Trace where are you from that black people still use bro its been bra or brah for the last 5-7 years. 99% of the time anybody calls me bro its a 18-35 year old white male. Hint: black people dont say bro.

Why you wanna be all racist, bro??

I use "bro" quite often, and I feel that my street cred is exceptional. I mean....honestly....you're going to tell me you weren't the slightest bit intimidated when I inquired about obtaining a shank from that cracker Ngates??

Its all good in da' hood, bro......I mean, bra!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Hazious
    Lake Show Life
    Hazious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 286

ill meet who the fukk ever, just do your oral jaw exercises first cos u gonna have a cannon up n your shit. fukks

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Why you wanna be all racist, bro?? I use "bro" quite often, and I feel that my street cred is exceptional. I mean....honestly....you're going to tell me you weren't the slightest bit intimidated when I inquired about obtaining a shank from that cracker Ngates?? Its all good in da' hood, bro......I mean, bra!
    Opie, i'd like an apology as I'm not a cracker, I'm a mexican.

teaserpleaser

Why you wanna be all racist, bro??

I use "bro" quite often, and I feel that my street cred is exceptional. I mean....honestly....you're going to tell me you weren't the slightest bit intimidated when I inquired about obtaining a shank from that cracker Ngates??

Its all good in da' hood, bro......I mean, bra!
    Not being racist at all im used to it. When i see a white guy i dont say " whats up dude" i say hey whats up and leave it at that. I dont know why white guys feel the need to acknowledge my blackness but its all good. About the shank no i've been shanked before by some low life cholo it just burns for a while nothing to be too concerned about as long as i see you coming

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Not being racist at all im used to it. When i see a white guy i dont say " whats up dude" i say hey whats up and leave it at that. I dont know why white guys feel the need to acknowledge my blackness but its all good. About the shank no i've been shanked before by some low life cholo it just burns for a while nothing to be too concerned about as long as i see you coming
    You can't be black....you're a SBR PRO.

j/k

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Hazious View Post
    ill meet who the fukk ever, just do your oral jaw exercises first cos u gonna have a cannon up n your shit. fukks
    how did this guy get 2800+ posts without me ever seeing him

ttrace35

I'm from nyc. Thanks for tellin me how black people talk. I don't say bro to my homies. But when I'm not talkin to the homies, I use language that you can understand. This is a funny conversation because I am straight hood. I just learned a lot of shit from white friends. But whatever teaser. I dont walk around callin people brah, just because I'm black. Besides, I'm grown. Only really the young kids that still talk ebonics.

123 Last