jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Thinking Of Joing A Masonic Temple

Why??? Well its trendy around here

Well because these things listed do apply to me.
    Have you ever considered becoming a mason?
    Freemasonry is the oldest, largest Fraternity in the world. It's members have included Kings, Presidents, Prime Ministers, Statesmen, Generals, Admirals, Supreme Court Chief Justices, corporate CEOs, opera stars, movie stars, and probably, your next door neighbor. And Masonry is always ready to welcome good men into the Fraternity. It's ready to welcome YOU, if in your heart you can answer "yes" to a few questions.
    Do you believe that there is such a thing as honor, and that a man has a responsibility to act with honor in everything he does?

Freemasonry teaches that principle. We believe that a life not founded on honor is hollow and empty - that a man who acts without honor is less than a man.

Do you believe in God?
    No atheist can become a member of a Freemasonry Lodge. Masons do not care what your individual faith is * that is a question between you and your God - but we do require that a man believe in a Supreme Being. Are you willing to allow others the same right to their own beliefs that you insist on yourself?
    Masons insists on toleration - on the right of each person to think for himself in religious, social and political matters.

Do you believe that you have a responsibility to leave the world a better place than you found it?
    Masonry teaches that each man has a duty not only to himself but to others. We must do what we can to make the world a better place. Whether that means cleaning up the environment, working on civic projects, or helping children to walk or read or see - the world should be a better place because we have passed through it.

Do you believe that it is not only more blessed to give than to receive, it's also more fun?
    Masons are involved with the problems and needs of others because we know it gives each of us a good feeling - unlike any other - to help. Much of our help is given anonymously. We're not after gratitude, we're more than rewarded by that feeling which comes from knowing we have helped another person overcome some adversity, so that their life can go on.

Are you willing to give help to your Brothers when they need it, and to accept their help when you need it?
    Masonry is mutual help. Not just financial help (although that's there too) but help in the sense of being there when needed, giving support, lending a sympathetic ear.

Do you feel that there's something more to life than just financial success?
    Masons know that self-development is more precious than money in the bank or social position or political power. Those things often accompany self-development, but they are no substitute for it. Masons work at building their lives and character, just as a carpenter works at building a house.

Do you believe that a person should strive to be a good citizen and that we have a moral duty to be true to the country in which we live?
    Masons believe that a country is strong so long as freedom, equality, and the opportunity for human development is afforded to all. A Mason is true to his government and its ideals. He supports its laws and authority when both are just and equitably applied. We uphold and maintain the principles of good government, and oppose every influence that would divide it in a degrading manner.

Do you agree that man should show compassion for others, that goodness of heart is among the most important of human values?
    Masons do. We believe in a certain reverence for living things, a tenderness toward people who suffer. A loving kindness for our fellow man, and a desire to do right because it is right. Masonry teaches that although all men are fallible and capable of much wrong, when they discover the goodness of heart, they have found the true essence of virtue. Masonry helps men see their potential for deep goodness and virtue.
    Do you believe that men should strive to live a brotherly life?
    Masons see brotherhood as a form of wisdom, a sort of bond that holds men together - a private friendship that tells us we owe it to each other to be just in our dealings and to refuse to speak evil of each other. Masons believe a man should maintain an attitude of good will, and promote unity and harmony in his relations with one another, his family, and his community. Masons call this way of life believing in the Brotherhood of Man. It really means that every Mason makes it his duty to follow the golden rule. This is why Masonry has been called one the of greatest forces for good in the world.

IF YOU ANSWERED "YES", YOU SHOULD CONSIDER BECOMING A MASON.
    Freemasonry offers much to its members - the opportunity to grow, the chance to make a difference, to build a better world for our children. It offers the chance to be with and work with men who have the same values and ideals*men who have answered "YES" to these questions.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Gays

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

and the best thing is they dont care about your teeth

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

How old is your granny? Is one of the key questions of a Mason.

You have to ride a sheep to become 1st order.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Could not be bothered.

jjgold

Lots of shot takers firing away from behind keyboard

Its a brotherhood, was talking to like 4 guys the other day and they trying to recruit me

I am studying up on it 1st

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

I heard they like touching children , I am not sure if you are into that but sounds pretty bad.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    I heard they like touching children , I am not sure if you are into that but sounds pretty bad.

caseyking2
    Clemson Tigers!!
    caseyking2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2490

I thought of joining one several years ago but never did. A friend of mine is one and they are very secretive people. They take well care of each other from what he has told me. You wont have to worry about ever being jobless.

WendysRox
    WendysRox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

how come all the negativity? From what I read up there, it sounds like a decent organization. I hope you get some honest, insightful responses. I'd be interested in reading them.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by caseyking2 View Post
    I thought of joining one several years ago but never did. A friend of mine is one and they are very secretive people. They take well care of each other from what he has told me. You wont have to worry about ever being jobless.
    Yeh it seems like a secret society, its quite bizarre but very interesting group and oldest organization ever

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011

I know a lot of Mason's jj. Being a Mason was one of the keys to be a state worker and being favored for promotions in for the state I work for. It is a good brotherhood to be a part of. A lot of highway patrolmen are Mason's done here. Helps on getting out of tickets.

Davydave
    Davydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2008

You're thinking small my friend. Forget joining the Masons, start your own secret society instead!

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

goto the 3:20 mark, that will be you being introduced when you arrive

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    and the best thing is they dont care about your teeth
    it's not even funny anymore

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Sounds like a total sausage-fest dude.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

JJ, if they give you some hints where all the treasure is buried, let me know. I can help you get it.

By the way, a good Mason down here costs $25 a day. A real bargain if you can keep him off the cerveza.
    Last edited by katstale; 03-28-11 at 08:56 AM.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

thats great. Before long you'll be taking orders from this guy
    Attached Images  

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

my grandfather was a free mason, never really talked about what they did. higher ranking members know disturbing secrets about our country that they swear to protect from the public.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Do masons know how to build?

THE PROFIT

JJ, you dont have what it takes to practice the craft. They will have you killed because you run your fukin mouth too much

jjgold

I would love to join

You guys ever been in one?

I have, they got these 4 big chairs (east, west, north, south) of room and all have a meaning

Its crazy..also have some strange things in there

No idea yet

Is it a cult??

desperate gamble
    desperate gamble's Avatar Become A Pro!

I live in a town of about 10,000 people and there are THREE Mason lodges here in a town this small. What's up with that?

And I never see any cars parked at any of them. Spooky ass folks -- those Masons.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.

Julain Assange will release the secretsof the freemasons.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011

Quote Originally Posted by robzilla View Post
    Julain Assange will release the secretsof the freemasons.

you can find a lot of secrets online about mason's, you want find the whole story but quite a bit.

THE PROFIT

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    you can find a lot of secrets online about mason's, you want find the whole story but quite a bit.
    none of its really secret, its just a code of honor

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Sorry Sponsey but i think NO "tribe" members need apply

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

If you become mason you will join the rest of your hero's like brack obma, jorge bush jr , sr , and herbert walker along with about 1000's of other closet nazi's

robertg
    robertg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Its a cult, google it!

jjgold

Not a cult
    You guys are narrow minded

I might join

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

jj give your head a shake

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.

JJ, why dont you join a softball team instead?

it's less gay and you'll get excerise.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

it is not a cult, though they act like it sometimes

bleedtoledo
    bleedtoledo's Avatar Become A Pro!

My uncle says they are building a temple for the anti-Christ! Haha, he really told me this. He was a bit drunk, but he really believes this.

12 Last