bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

let's actively attack moronism on this forum.

People let's attack and get rid of idiotistic threads like how did you poop today, or what are you smoking.
    Come on we are humans - not jungle monkeys poop and eat and jump are not the activities we have been created for.
    I propose to ban threads like that simple by leaving them with no comments - no replies - no opinions - no views even - no nothing. It's ridiculous to even waste our precious time reading that.

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Roger dodger

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

i dont like that plan, whats plan B ?

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29934

quote : let's actively attack moronism on this forum. :quote

when i saw the thread title my first thought was that you were over reacting to a BYU losing bet.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    i dont like that plan, whats plan B ?
    do we have a plan b?

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Quote Originally Posted by bozeman View Post
    People let's attack and get rid of idiotistic threads like how did you poop today, or what are you smoking.
    Come on we are humans - not jungle monkeys poop and eat and jump are not the activities we have been created for.
    I propose to ban threads like that simple by leaving them with no comments - no replies - no opinions - no views even - no nothing. It's ridiculous to even waste our precious time reading that.
    Unfortunately this forums main base of followers are from America, and unfortunately Americans and moronic posts go hand in hand - it's their culture
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pavyracer, and SoV

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

Good luck. The Saloon (not to mention PT) is moron heaven.

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

plan B is abandoning this sinking ship of sick ideas and threads and read some intellectual stuff and come back and educate each other. I can't believe that's a national pastime for americans - no way - met smart ones

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Is it an equal waste of time to be on this forum and not be a pro. Pony up and help the site out....

HotStreak
    Smokin'
    HotStreak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 901

Attacking moronism is a bad idea. The people of Utah are suffering already with BYU's tourney exit. Leave them be.

Tackleberry
    Tackleberry's Avatar Become A Pro!

People let's attack and get rid of idiotistic threads like how did you poop today, or what are you smoking. Come on we are humans - not jungle monkeys poop and eat and jump are not the activities we have been created for. I propose to ban threads like that simple by leaving them with no comments - no replies - no opinions - no views even - no nothing. It's ridiculous to even waste our precious time reading that.
    I'd rather read about peoples bowel movements than some of the garbage I have seen you post in the think tank.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

What the hell did the Mormons ever do to you?

poochiecollins
    poochiecollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Quote Originally Posted by Smogs View Post
    Unfortunately this forums main base of followers are from America, and unfortunately Americans and moronic posts go hand in hand - it's their culture
    False. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_Global_Inequality Scroll down. For whatever reason, Americans tend to care less about -looking- dumb, in my experience, such as typing liek this wen ther adults, but when on deep intellectual issues, Europeans usually don't come across as any more intelligent to me. I'll note about the IQ values posted from that book that the IQ of the US is dragged down some by a disproportionately higher number of the types of minorities known to have low IQ, relative to most of Europe.

poochiecollins
    poochiecollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

let's actively attack moronism on this forum.
    I could go after people in most of the threads if I did this. I wouldn't get too serious about shouting down people for lack of intelligence on SBR, generally, for the sake of your stress level. Try to lean towards the positive, for what my opinion's worth.
    Last edited by poochiecollins; 03-27-11 at 09:42 PM.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Some of it is actually fairly funny. I thought that was what saloon was for.

shaggy3000
    shaggy3000's Avatar Become A Pro!

onetrick your girl is a little chubby...

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Tackleberry View Post
    I'd rather read about peoples bowel movements
    I bet its a favorite topic at fags dinner party.

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

You shoulda seen the crap I took this afternoon. Hot dogs and nachos last night...... it looked like a compression spring used on shock absorbers on 18 wheelers. Glorious I say

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    do we have a plan b?
    Plan B is to actively promote moron-ism on this forum.

pinchylarue
    *** SBR'S WORST POKER PLAYER ***
    pinchylarue's Avatar Become A Pro!

bozeman is a ******* loser

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with the sentiments of these most enlightened posters! I think the most efficient course of action would be to cite the importance of our time and then use some of this important time to create threads targeting the inanity. Sure we could ignore the stuff but we need recognition for our efforts after all since we are enlightened!

Tackleberry
    Tackleberry's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    I a f\*g :
    I bet you are.

Editing quotes can be fun.

cc440unn
    191-217-8 +54.40u
    cc440unn's Avatar Become A Pro!

moronism still a funny thing sometime.....

against the thread idea

nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

are you talking about mormonism or moronism? Actually dumb question, there pretty much the same thing.

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Quote Originally Posted by poochiecollins View Post
    False. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_Global_Inequality Scroll down. For whatever reason, Americans tend to care less about -looking- dumb, in my experience, such as typing liek this wen ther adults, but when on deep intellectual issues, Europeans usually don't come across as any more intelligent to me. I'll note about the IQ values posted from that book that the IQ of the US is dragged down some by a disproportionately higher number of the types of minorities known to have low IQ, relative to most of Europe.
    Fair play fella

kiefynugs
    Update your status
    kiefynugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

stop taking the internet so seriously.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

is moronism even a word?

AMcBoarder
    AMcBoarder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Nothing wrong with getting a chuckle from a stupid post every now and then. It lightens up the mood.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Not that I condone fascism, or any -ism for that matter. -Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me." Good point there. After all, he was the walrus. I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people.