Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Everyone needs to watch 48 Hours after the games on Saturday night

This kid is so innocent, and he sits rotting in prison. I've been following this case for 4 years now. What a travesty, you will not believe what you see.

FreeRyanFerguson.com

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Pretty sickening. Read through that site before and it pisses me off....how can they just put him in there????

Albert Pujols

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Pretty sickening. Read through that site before and it pisses me off....how can they just put him in there????
    The prosecutor needs to be put in prison for life for this.

Albert Pujols

TiVo this and don't miss it. JJ I expect a video of a call to the DA. The kid is INNOCENT.

dherd
    dherd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Pujols View Post
    This kid is so innocent, and he sits rotting in prison. I've been following this case for 4 years now. What a travesty, you will not believe what you see.

FreeRyanFerguson.com
    he isnt the only one believe me. our jury system is fvcked up. not talking about your case in particular but in general - how can a prosecutor buy someones testimony by telling them if you say what i want you to say i will not prosecute you, but if you do not i will make yours a death penalty case. if a defendant tried to do that with a witness they would lock them all up. in our system you are guilty until you prove yourself innocent (from behind bars no less). if you are rich chances are your going to get off - prosecutors use cases to run for higher office.

watch court tv when you have some free time or any of the other true trial shows - our system is really messed up.

if i were on a jury they would have to prove without a doubt the defendant did it. thats the way it is supposed to be.