Who sucks the most?

McCain is nowhere near an ideal conservative
    Obama is way too liberal
    Barr has flip flopped on just about every issue in the book

So who do you think sucks most?

reno cool
    the meaning of harm
    reno cool's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know who sucks the most but I can tell you who'll get screwed the most.

Cappy
    Cappy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Moneyline

losturmarbles
    losturmarbles's Avatar Become A Pro!

it may not be fair to say bob barr flip flopped, he used to be a hardcore conservative. and he finally woke up a few years back and quit the GOP.

jtuck
    jtuck's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, i'm for the most part a libertarian and its hard for me to get up and go vote for someone who in congress voted against abortion rights, voted no for alternative sentencing in place of building more prisons, voted for the patriot act, blocked Initiative 59 and has an ammendment named after him that would increase penalties for marijuana, and authored the defense of marriage act. Its ok to flip on a couple of issues as you learn more about them, but this much? Come on. I may vote for him just because of Root, while i dislike touts, Root is spot on on almost every issue. He should have been the nominee.
    Last edited by jtuck; 08-01-08 at 01:53 PM.

Dazzez
    Dazzez's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jtuck View Post
    Yeah, i'm for the most part a libertarian and its hard for me to get up and go vote for someone who in congress voted against abortion rights, voted no for alternative sentencing in place of building more prisons, voted for the patriot act, blocked Initiative 59 and has an ammendment named after him that would decrease penalties for marijuana, and authored the defense of marriage act. Its ok to flip on a couple of issues as you learn more about them, but this much? Come on. I may vote for him just because of Root, while i dislike touts, Root is spot on on almost every issue. He should have been the nominee.
    Agree completely (except for the part about Root -- the guy's a moneyline-esque scumbag).

jtuck
    jtuck's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont see what people have against root. I dont know much about him, but from what i've read on his issue stances he seems to know what he is talking about

ArtBetting
    ArtBetting's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bob Barr