dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1666

this is the concern

of your average conservative. even made it on the F. Carlson show. yeah F Carlson, figure it out.

progressives and democrats are concerned with wars though out the world, climate change, Russian aggression and other important issues but the conservatives. well, less sexy M & M's. you might think mr dwight or mr slew are somehow involved with this stupid.

https://news.yahoo.com/m-ms-says-killing-spokescandies-163154150.html

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

The changes sparked controversy from conservatives like Fox News host Tucker Carlson, who said the female M&Ms were now "less sexy" with their new footwear.

the new house of R control, right. mark my words they too will produce nothing of consequence to help the people of our country. Nothing, at all. Note it on a a calendar. well, maybe they will go after another sweet. maybe Skittles. the idiots.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25313

Slow day huh Mr. Dante.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Slow day huh Mr. Dante.
    not really, I read a ton of news not really looking for dirt it just pops up. come on he is concerned about the sexiness of M and M candy. and you guys think he is a real journalist. when was the last time you heard the late great W Cronkite report on such nonsense. every ounce of anything coming from conservative anything is always garbage.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7756

Tucker is the best.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25313

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    not really, I read a ton of news not really looking for dirt it just pops up. come on he is concerned about the sexiness of M and M candy. and you guys think he is a real journalist. when was the last time you heard the late great W Cronkite report on such nonsense. every ounce of anything coming from conservative anything is always garbage.

If the topic of you thread is concerns, then here's a concern of mine.
    The Mayor of NYC (D) Eric Adams and the Governor of NY (D) Kathy Hochul keep blowing smoke up our asses and keep telling us that they have crime under control then why is this happening.

https://pix11.com/news/local-news/ny...ime-bank-says/

The (D) are quick to cherry pick the month of December and tell you "look, crime is down" but neglect to tell you the crime rate was up 22 percent overall from 2021-2022.

https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs...ime-statistics

Cut the shit, crime is not under control.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16780

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Tucker is the best.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7756