stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25415

Welcome to Joe Biden's soft on crime America

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9080

OMG! One store shuttered! The world is going to shit!

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    OMG! One store shuttered! The world is going to shit!
    https://abc7ny.com/shooting-east-vil...reet/12186563/

stevenash

I can post 12 more links in 10 minutes or less if you want Kelly on crimes committed within the last month but repeat offenders out of low/no bail.

This soft on crime administration is the worst in US history.
    Most small business owners operate in fear.
    Babies in Brooklyn are being shot in strollers.

What's AG Garland doing about crime?
    He's Biden's judicial chief.
    What's Biden doing about the crime rate besides pissing on my leg and telling me it's just rain and the economy is all rosy.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5361

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I can post 12 more links in 10 minutes or less if you want Kelly on crimes committed within the last month but repeat offenders out of low/no bail.

What's Biden doing about the crime rate besides pissing on my leg and telling me it's just rain and the economy is all rosy.
    Kelly doesn't care. He just has nothing better to do than be a clown for his own amusement.

stevenash

I'm not saying all of Biden's social platforms are bullshit, some make sense, but I'm sick of hearing not on a daily basis but an hourly basis of all these horrific crimes against businesses and humanity and this administration telling me how great they are on crime.

Quit deflecting, quit focusing on matter that aren't relevant, quit pissing on my leg and telling me it's rain.

Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3217

So much for Nash's 12 links in 10 minutes....fuggin racist clown.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    So much for Nash's 12 links in 10 minutes....fuggin racist clown.
    You still alive?
    I thought you got murdered in that tranny bar incident.

Link a post that makes me a racist, not that it matters nobody believes a word out of you pathologically lying mouth.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    Kelly doesn't care. He just has nothing better to do than be a clown for his own amusement.

rkelly110

Really don't give two shits. You ask what the Dems are doing when not one repuke will vote on a bill, any bill to do anything about anything. Investigating Hunter... STFU!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 5939

You have been assimilated Steve.

You live in the country that imprisons more of its citizens than anywhere else.

How's that strategy been working out for you so far?

But you want even more of it, and think that is an actual solution?

This is not even a think outside the box issue. It's obvious locking more people up is only training more criminals. You need a better solution.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: khicks26, and chico2663

Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar SBR PRO

Steve is a full fledged right wing clown at this point. He hasn't had an original thought in years. Still thinks black on black crime is a thing, Mexicans are taking "all the jobs", and praises Trump's white supremacist view points.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Steve is a full fledged right wing clown at this point. He hasn't had an original thought in years. Still thinks black on black crime is a thing, Mexicans are taking "all the jobs", and praises Trump's white supremacist view points.
    And you're still a pathological lying sack of shit that thinks you can 'trigger' me by using my material and throwing it my face.

Jesus God man do you really have that much meatloaf crammed in your skull where your brains are supposed to reside after all these months think that's effective.
    Care to wager I never posted word one about how "Mexicans are taking all the jobs", and haven't ever praised Trump's white supremist view points"

Name the stakes pal, here's your chance to prove me wrong.
    Find the posts where I stated such things, post them in this thread, and I'll create a separate thread stating how I was wrong about you being a pathological liar all these years attached with a public apology for all the forum to see.

BUT, if you can't provide the proof where I allegedly said those things about Mexicans and provide proof I support Trump's "White supremist view points" you do the same, that being you create a thread on how you trolled me with lies directed my way, with an apology stating you made all that shit up and promise not to do it again. I'll assume by not doing so is a tacit admission of guilt.

I do on the other hand recall posting on how the Mexican's are hard working people several times, and if Chico is reading this post can back me up, and I've publicly posted on how I strongly dislike Trump and his ways as well, dozens times over.

If you know how to work computers and search engines it should not take you longer than twenty minutes maximum to provide links., so don't give me some rambling bullshit that you've made an art form out of and tell me something "I'm not wading though 56,000 of your posts, to prove what I said is truth"

That's a pretty creative wager don't you think, so that'll shoot down one of your lies right there and maybe I am capable of original thought.
    You know damn well I've never once supported Trump no less voted for him but you still seem to think by continuously stating otherwise 'moves me'
    Sorry Greggy it still doesn't work, give it up man, but keep trying hoping that someday those tactics will work if that gets your e-penis erect, than it's all good.

Aside to Opti, speaking of original thoughts.

I've proven bail reform the way Biden's administration's lays it out with facts and figures like crime data from the US governments databases don't work, and I also have posted and presented some of my original thoughts on how to lower the runaway crime rate in detail yet, several times, sound ideas that could solve some of the crime problems that the current administration denies by sticking their head in the sand and pretty much tell the vast majority of the US citizens 'Crime problem, what crime problem, there is no crime problem, everything is rosy" and don't mind posting them again, right here.
    Last edited by stevenash; 11-29-22 at 09:06 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave stevenash 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1, and DwightShrute

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm not saying all of Biden's social platforms are bullshit, some make sense, but I'm sick of hearing not on a daily basis but an hourly basis of all these horrific crimes against businesses and humanity and this administration telling me how great they are on crime.

Quit deflecting, quit focusing on matter that aren't relevant, quit pissing on my leg and telling me it's rain.
    For starters, nothing that come's out of DC is Bidens. The guy has no idea what he is doing and he cannot even sign a paper without his wife standing over his shoulder. He will go down in history as the "beginning of the fall of the American Empire". This present democrat administration has turned the whole world against America.

Biden has not one accomplishment since his ''so-called'' taking over of the White House. Everyone knows it. They are just afraid of admitting it... Deflecting and Projecting is a leftist tactic to avoid the truth..

Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar SBR PRO

For starters, nothing that come's out of DC is Bidens. The guy has no idea what he is doing and he cannot even sign a paper without his wife standing over his shoulder. He will go down in history as the "beginning of the fall of the American Empire". This present democrat administration has turned the whole world against America.

Biden has not one accomplishment since his ''so-called'' taking over of the White House. Everyone knows it. They are just afraid of admitting it... Deflecting and Projecting is a leftist tactic to avoid the truth..
    Pot meet kettle. Trump was a disaster, Biden just fixing his mess.

rkelly110

Your brain is so full of foxspews you don't know what he's done?

How about ripping the band aide off Afghanistan, our longest running war?

How about getting the infrastructure bill passed? I see change in my local are now.

How about your stimulus check(s) and getting your covid vaccines for free?

Seniors got the largest cost of living raise ever?

How about the largest job growth ever?

Yeah, we have high inflation, but at least he's trying to do something about it compared to your crybaby retards in office who won't vote on a F'n thing to help the people of this country! You wonder why there wasn't a red wave.
    Points Awarded:

dante1 gave rkelly110 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dante1

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7799

stevenash

Greg?

You can provide the proof that backs up your racist and other comments directed at me.
    If not, what you wrote is defined as slander.

Don't worry, I won't report you for that, even if I did, nobody around here will do anything about it anyway.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7136

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    No need to bump up this thread, he can't provide proof of the slanderous remarks he made.
    I've provided in the past proof that a majority of his claims were fictitious, therefore labeling him a pathological liar is neither slander or libel.

That's the difference between him and me.
    Greg-zero integrity
    Me-all integrity, all the time.

And before he chimes in, no Greggy, not triggered at all, just pointing out the facts.
    It takes a lot more than some faceless, nameless internet poster hiding behind a keyboard to trigger me.
    Points Awarded:

slewfan gave stevenash 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7136

No need to bump up this thread, he can't provide proof of the slanderous remarks he made.

I was not bumping, I just accidentally posted in a different thread then the one I meant to.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1709

welcome to D Trump's treason, stupidity, incompetence, lies but mostly TREASON

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

nice!

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

you know what makes me laugh. and believe me I don't really care and know most of you do not care. what makes me laugh is the nitpicking coming from the right. you say "nitpicking" yeah nitpicking. when I see a D commit treason, when I hear a D telling his faithful to "fight like hell" that is serious crap.

so when you clowns are continuously doing the H Biden thing, and this thing and that thing which in the long run is basically BS. you know what is not BS my friends. Treason is not BS.
    Last edited by dante1; 11-30-22 at 03:43 PM.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Greg?

You can provide the proof that backs up your racist and other comments directed at me.
    If not, what you wrote is defined as slander.

Don't worry, I won't report you for that, even if I did, nobody around here will do anything about it anyway.
    Report him. He's a lowlife scumbag. My guess he's a pedophile and a criminal posting from prison. He can't back up anything he says. He's a liar and a piece of shit...

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Your brain is so full of foxspews you don't know what he's done?

How about ripping the band aide off Afghanistan, our longest running war?

How about getting the infrastructure bill passed? I see change in my local are now.

How about your stimulus check(s) and getting your covid vaccines for free?

Seniors got the largest cost of living raise ever?

How about the largest job growth ever?

Yeah, we have high inflation, but at least he's trying to do something about it compared to your crybaby retards in office who won't vote on a F'n thing to help the people of this country! You wonder why there wasn't a red wave.
    Case in point rumptards!

stevenash

Report him. He's a lowlife scumbag.
    No need to report him, I said what was on m mind, I'm good, I trust the SBR administration here, they got this.

I was raised in a military family where my dad taught me at the age of six or eight, "don't consider the race or color of one's skin but consider the source"

Considering I have never been labeled a racist in my life, and considering the source of who is labeling me a racist, believe me it's not a problem or issue, drop it, trust me, I am not butt hurt at all, I just want to know what makes him think that and publicly state that when nobody else has ever said those words or accused me of being a racist. Ever.

It's a head scratcher and mind boggling to say they least, but I'm not going to burn any brain cells figuring what goes on in that head of his as I need those aforementioned brain cells for actuarial tables that managers at work depend on, and other things that, you know, really matter.

All I'm asking is that he provide the words he thinks I posted that makes him say such things in and on a public social media platform.
    His silence speaks volumes, his silence strongly suggests it never happened, because it did never happen.

I've moved on, and to those who side with him, bear in mind society judges those on who they keep company with.
    (There's a strong message in that last sentence I just wrote)

Now Opti, I of all people know your plate is overflowing here, and you must have to read a shit load that goes on so you may not recall me posting ideas on how to slow down crime on how it starts with mental health, we as a government need to pour money into mental health care and how it effects society

I will dig up those thoughts I wrote a couple of months ago here and cut and paste them, I don't have another 30 minutes to rewrite them here and now, the gist of what I said originally reads in my opinion there is a disconnect between the health department, primarily those in charge of mental health, Xavier Becerra the president's health secretary and those in charge of the judicial system and crime, that would be Derrick Garland and how those two need to be having an open dialogue as to identifying why all the random killings are going on, what is driving people to commit these horrific acts of violence, etc. etc. etc. If you ask me this begins with mental health.

Further more, eliminating guns will not solve a thing, people not wired correctly that feel the need to have a gun, will get a gun.
    Posting "Gun free zone" signs will not, and have not reduced gun violence, those signs if you ask me are an open invite to commit crimes, not deter crime.

Yet the crime data proves that major crimes are rising in this country, stores all over the nation are closing because of looting and shoplifting and all that, I say this because earlier this month a poster here said to me to double check the data, I did, and crime is indeed rising.
    Biden's administration's bail reform is not the answer, the data on crimes committed by repeat offenders prove this.

Defund the police?
    NYC tried that with the transit police, log story short, that was such an epic fail that those who supported that were forced to walk back their words.

And there's more, know this, and know this well, the current administration is soft on crime, and their ideas just don't work.

I like to think I'm a fair man, I'll give this administration high marks on health care for seniors, and veterans.
    They're doing a good job keeping prescription prices down for instance, kudo's for all that.

I keep hearing about job markets and job creation.
    Who exactly are filling those jobs? We all still see 'help wanted' signs in front of those newly created jobs.
    What I don't hear from this administration is why today there were a ton of manufacturing job layoffs.
    Across the board layoffs.
    The high tech job market took a colossal hit last month.
    No Joe Biden, things are not rosy.

The president gloats about that the 369 billion dollar inflation act he signed, than goes on the greatest news magazine TV show 60 minutes and at the time the CPI rates were 8.8 and 7.7 percent, and claims zero inflation????
    How exactly does that work?

Who spends 369 billion on an inflation act, goes on national TV and proclaims zero inflation, when the data smacks Mr. Joe Average in Iowa in the face that inflation is rising?

The president proclaims after another quarter of downturn growth there isn't really a recession, when the proof says otherwise.

Yes, the president has gotten a couple things correct, but he's failing in foreign affairs, economy, a slew of other areas, and is the softest ever when it comes to crime.

Aside to Mr. Kelly, you want to give credit for Afghanistan to Mr. Biden, fine, than you must give credit to Mr. Reagan for ending the cold war and the Berlin Wall right? Same principle, no?

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Well written piece. The Democrats like greget are here not to have a discussion. They are only posting to rid themselves of their frustrations. They are miserable persons because their only interest is too see which of them can make the most outlandish accusations. Then they all try and gang up on anyone they disagree with. Like a pack of dogs. They have no discipline or respect.

If you don't report him, he will just keep doing it. He is a disgusting individual.

I'm sure he's already set up a second or third name to use instead of greget.

I would not feel sorry for him either.

They are not here to discuss or have a reasonable conversation. They've proved it regularly.

Optional

Now Opti, I of all people know your plate is overflowing here, and you must have to read a shit load that goes on so you may not recall me posting ideas on how to slow down crime on how it starts with mental health, we as a government need to pour money into mental health care and how it effects society
    Maybe you have but your main concern is wanting the govt to be harder on crime I think.

And as far as I have seen your solutions seem to be locking up more people.

Locking up people based on what you think their current crime means they might do in the future, even if the current one is a not jail worthy.

And the public carrying more guns to shoot the baddies themselves.

And honestly, all those things sound like the ravings of a mad man to me. And in no way would address a crime problem. It sounds more like a purposeful recipe to make it worse. (is that whats happened? The jewish illuminati skull and bones cabal are brain washing us to want to ruin society ourselves?)

stevenash

No, I'm saying make it harder for repeat offenders to repeat.
    I'm in favor of open carry, with restrictions of course.
    I guess if that makes me a mad man, I guess I am a mad man
    Last edited by stevenash; 12-01-22 at 01:16 AM.

Optional

No, I'm saying make it harder for repeat offenders to repeat.
    I'm in favor of open carry, with restrictions of course.
    I guess if that makes me a mad man, I guess I am a mad man
    Your goals sound fine as one liners.

But how does refusing bail, and imprisoning, a dude throwing poops around the subway meet your goal?

And how does more people thinking they have a right to kill another citizen make society safer overall?

Not to pick on your religion. But does that commandment "thou shall not kill" come with a caveat, "well unless I decide they are breaking one of my govt laws".

Talking tough is appealing to people, but I do not think it will produce the result you want if simply being tougher on crime is your "solution".

stevenash

This is what I am saying.
    Make it tougher for repeat offenders to repeat, this is what I am not saying, lock up and throw away the key if you're found guilty of pissing on the sidewalk.

I'm not getting my point across to you, maybe I am not expressing my point of views correctly.
    Maybe it's a little of both.

We aren't going to see eye to eye on certain issues, and that's fine.

At least you did not blatantly call label me a racist without any substance to back it up.

Later mate.
    Last edited by stevenash; 12-01-22 at 01:48 AM. Reason: inadvertently left the word 'not' out before blatantly

Optional

I wish you would at least try to analyze the end results of what you think you want.

On a side note, I am not religious at all but I do believe in the sanctity of life with the same zero tolerance attitude as the bible.

I do not think the govt or anyone else should think they have a right to kill anyone.

Why do so many religious conservatives seem to put so little value on human life whilst claiming to be strong Christians and arguing strongly for the death penalty, stand your ground laws and minimal gun restrictions?

And then backflip on that position to say there is no reason on earth to allow a fertilized egg to be aborted.

As soon as you choose to buy a serious size gun for "personal protection" you have already made the decision in advance that you are happy to use deadly force. Whatever your god (or good morals) says about it.

stevenash

I am never going to be happy to use deadly force for any reason.

If it comes down to kill or be killed, what the hell do you expect me to do, watch my wife and family die, or protect my life and my families life?

Stop putting words in my mouth.

123 Last