1. #1
    slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-01-15
    Posts: 12,004
    Betpoints: 5211

    Here you have it. The Soros funded Leftist 'antifa' pushing their 'facist' agenda.

    Animals like these should be tried and hung for treason...




  2. #2
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 38,172
    Betpoints: 8924

    Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    Animals like these should be tried and hung for treason...



    You mean musk? That animal that put thousands on the street and out of a job just before the holidays? What kind of an animal does that?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jackpot269, and chico2663

  3. #3
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 91,440
    Betpoints: 7517

    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    You mean musk? That animal that put thousands on the street and out of a job just before the holidays? What kind of an animal does that?
    Of course you would support a bunch of over-paid woke cuck race-baiting freeloaders who were in favor of only allowing speech they agreed with while openly cheering for anyone who hates America and wishes to see it destroyed over a guy who put his money where his mouth is by restoring some kind of sanity to speech and who is ridding the company of the losers who infested it. Of course you do.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 11-26-22 at 10:33 AM.

  4. #4
    slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-01-15
    Posts: 12,004
    Betpoints: 5211

    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    You mean musk? That animal that put thousands on the street and out of a job just before the holidays? What kind of an animal does that?
    This is very narrow minded thinking kelly. Of course jackpot agrees with shortsighted thoughts. Twitter was an organization attacking free speech. Free speech does not fit yours and jackpots agenda, obviously.

    Here's a little more for you... Hopefully Antifa is met with destruction this time...

    As we’re all aware, when the New York Post broke the story about messages found on Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop in October 2020, weeks before the presidential election, Twitter and Facebook suppressed the story – and Twitter actually banned it from the platform. National security officials past and present declared that the story was Russian disinformation aimed at influencing the election. Now, more than two years later, mainstream outlets like The New York Times, CBS News, and The Washington Post have confirmed the authenticity of the laptop and the messages found on it, including those about Hunter’s business deals in Ukraine and China and his meetings with influential foreign leaders.

    Former Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey later admitted to Congress during 2020 testimony that the social media company made a mistake in taking action against the Post over its Hunter Biden laptop story.
    We were called here today because of an enforcement decision we made against the New York Post based on a policy we created in 2018 to prevent Twitter from being used to spread hacked materials. This resulted in us blocking people from sharing a New York Post article publicly or privately.
    We made a quick interpretation using no other evidence that the materials in the article were obtained through hacking, and according to our policy, we blocked them from being spread. Upon further consideration, we admitted this action was wrong and corrected it within 24 hours.
    So now, Elon is likely to turn the screws even tighter than he already has by exposing past and current employees over internal discussions prior to, during, and after Twitter was rocked by its censorship of a yuuge story that turned out to be true, after all — one presidential election too late.
    Imagine that, Joe.
    Last edited by slewfan; 11-26-22 at 11:00 AM.

  5. #5
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 91,440
    Betpoints: 7517

    Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    This is very narrow minded thinking kelly. Of course jackpot agrees with shortsighted thoughts. Twitter was an organization attacking free speech. Free speech does not fit yours and jackpots agenda, obviously.

    Here's a little more for you... Hopefully Antifa is met with destruction this time...

    As we’re all aware, when the New York Post broke the story about messages found on Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop in October 2020, weeks before the presidential election, Twitter and Facebook suppressed the story – and Twitter actually banned it from the platform. National security officials past and present declared that the story was Russian disinformation aimed at influencing the election. Now, more than two years later, mainstream outlets like The New York Times, CBS News, and The Washington Post have confirmed the authenticity of the laptop and the messages found on it, including those about Hunter’s business deals in Ukraine and China and his meetings with influential foreign leaders.

    Former Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey later admitted to Congress during 2020 testimony that the social media company made a mistake in taking action against the Post over its Hunter Biden laptop story.
    We were called here today because of an enforcement decision we made against the New York Post based on a policy we created in 2018 to prevent Twitter from being used to spread hacked materials. This resulted in us blocking people from sharing a New York Post article publicly or privately.
    We made a quick interpretation using no other evidence that the materials in the article were obtained through hacking, and according to our policy, we blocked them from being spread. Upon further consideration, we admitted this action was wrong and corrected it within 24 hours.
    So now, Elon is likely to turn the screws even tighter than he already has by exposing past and current employees over internal discussions prior to, during, and after Twitter was rocked by its censorship of a yuuge story that turned out to be true, after all — one presidential election too late.
    Imagine that, Joe.
    Lefties are such phonies for the most part. They'll shout how they are champions for things like equality and freedom of speech but when push comes to shove, their true color come out. They are for suppressing speech and are the biggest racists. They will back things like defunding the police, make excuses for why men should be allowed to compete with woman and all in favor of teaching sex to kindergarteners while acting all self righteous about it all. Its a mental disorder and its impossible to have a rational discussion with them.
    Points Awarded:

    slewfan gave DwightShrute 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  6. #6
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 38,172
    Betpoints: 8924

    Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    This is very narrow minded thinking kelly. Of course jackpot agrees with shortsighted thoughts. Twitter was an organization attacking free speech. Free speech does not fit yours and jackpots agenda, obviously.

    Here's a little more for you... Hopefully Antifa is met with destruction this time...

    As we’re all aware, when the New York Post broke the story about messages found on Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop in October 2020, weeks before the presidential election, Twitter and Facebook suppressed the story – and Twitter actually banned it from the platform. National security officials past and present declared that the story was Russian disinformation aimed at influencing the election. Now, more than two years later, mainstream outlets like The New York Times, CBS News, and The Washington Post have confirmed the authenticity of the laptop and the messages found on it, including those about Hunter’s business deals in Ukraine and China and his meetings with influential foreign leaders.

    Former Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey later admitted to Congress during 2020 testimony that the social media company made a mistake in taking action against the Post over its Hunter Biden laptop story.
    We were called here today because of an enforcement decision we made against the New York Post based on a policy we created in 2018 to prevent Twitter from being used to spread hacked materials. This resulted in us blocking people from sharing a New York Post article publicly or privately.
    We made a quick interpretation using no other evidence that the materials in the article were obtained through hacking, and according to our policy, we blocked them from being spread. Upon further consideration, we admitted this action was wrong and corrected it within 24 hours.
    So now, Elon is likely to turn the screws even tighter than he already has by exposing past and current employees over internal discussions prior to, during, and after Twitter was rocked by its censorship of a yuuge story that turned out to be true, after all — one presidential election too late.
    Imagine that, Joe.
    You say jackpot and I are narrow minded but bring up nypost, a shit rag like the inquirer...

  7. #7
    slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-01-15
    Posts: 12,004
    Betpoints: 5211

    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    You say jackpot and I are narrow minded but bring up nypost, a shit rag like the inquirer...
    Your talking false point here. One of the longest running newspaper today. You just don't like it because they exposed Hunters laptop and it is not another lying, liberal trash.

    The post prints more truth than any of the liberal fake news outlets.

    Your used to being told lies and seek them out. When you hear truth, your mind goes into fight or flight mode. You are a subject of the propaganda news outlets brainwashing.

  8. #8
    jackpot269
    Baiter
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-24-07
    Posts: 9,676
    Betpoints: 11156

    My narrow mind thinks, all in politics that committ or accused of crimes should have their day in court, bring the evidence if found guilty throw the book at them! Republican, Democrats, independents and all others! The Republicans don't want to hear it, will not say they agree.
    Why, afraid of what is hiding in the dark. Why would anyone want these criminals to get a pass! Fukers should go to jail just like you or me!
    The protection of someone because of party affiliation is something weak people agree with!
    Evidence is something a court of law finds credible, not what a bunch of know it all dumb azz"s on line say it is!

  9. #9
    slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-01-15
    Posts: 12,004
    Betpoints: 5211

    Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    My narrow mind thinks, all in politics that committ or accused of crimes should have their day in court, bring the evidence if found guilty throw the book at them! Republican, Democrats, independents and all others! The Republicans don't want to hear it, will not say they agree.
    Why, afraid of what is hiding in the dark. Why would anyone want these criminals to get a pass! Fukers should go to jail just like you or me!
    The protection of someone because of party affiliation is something weak people agree with!
    Evidence is something a court of law finds credible, not what a bunch of know it all dumb azz"s on line say it is!
    Well, they found out the Russian Hoax was just that. 50 million while they knew all along it was a hoax. Shouldn't Robert and his boy's pay for that.?.

    Lies about Hunter's Laptop. No one's paid for that.

    Just saying, shouldn't the Dems pay for their criminal activity.?. FBI.?. I suppose only Trump should pay.?.

    You say one thing about paying for their crimes and then you dismiss the leftist crimes. Your one sided as can be but try to say differently.

  10. #10
    jackpot269
    Baiter
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-24-07
    Posts: 9,676
    Betpoints: 11156

    Show me where I have ever dismissed crime?
    The Russia hoax? How many admitted guilt and went to jail? Not found guilty but admitted I committed a crime over that investigation!
    In a court of law not accusations, which is what you usually have.
    If Democrats have committed crimes bring the evidence and charge them if found guilty or they plea out give them max sentence, it's always been my stance!
    The worst thing for our country is letting politicians get away with crime!
    Letting them get away with it because of the party one supports shows how weak that person is!
    Don't know how many ways I can say it, prove it in court and give them the max, both parties have plenty to prosecute! The Republicans have just as many if not more, I know you and others not believe it but history is not on your side!

  11. #11
    slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-01-15
    Posts: 12,004
    Betpoints: 5211

    Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    Show me where I have ever dismissed crime?
    The Russia hoax? How many admitted guilt and went to jail? Not found guilty but admitted I committed a crime over that investigation!
    In a court of law not accusations, which is what you usually have.
    If Democrats have committed crimes bring the evidence and charge them if found guilty or they plea out give them max sentence, it's always been my stance!
    The worst thing for our country is letting politicians get away with crime!
    Letting them get away with it because of the party one supports shows how weak that person is!
    Don't know how many ways I can say it, prove it in court and give them the max, both parties have plenty to prosecute! The Republicans have just as many if not more, I know you and others not believe it but history is not on your side!
    Just as many if not more. ?? .
    They are all guilty. None more than this administration of Democrats. Schiff for starters. We can get to Schumer, Biden and Pelosi at any time..




  12. #12
    jackpot269
    Baiter
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-24-07
    Posts: 9,676
    Betpoints: 11156

    Talk on a internet forum don't get it!
    Credible evidence in court, that is the standard.
    What is it Dwight always says "was he found guilty in court" or "what crime was he found guilty of" same should be for everyone.
    Lock all of them up and start over with 535 new ones in Congress. Sounds good to me

  13. #13
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 36,622
    Betpoints: 7748

    Funny that slewbitch and the pedo or so thought named duhwite are against the left. Why is that because the left are harder working,smarter and more well rounded.

  14. #14
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 91,440
    Betpoints: 7517

    Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Funny that slewbitch and the pedo or so thought named duhwite are against the left. Why is that because the left are harder working,smarter and more well rounded.
    Wisdom has been chasing you but you have always been faster.

  15. #15
    slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-01-15
    Posts: 12,004
    Betpoints: 5211

    Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Funny that slewbitch and the pedo or so thought named duhwite are against the left. Why is that because the left are harder working,smarter and more well rounded.
    Hey. No comments from the peanut gallery please. This is a discussion. No one is being nasty, ugly and vicious. So please refrain from that stupidity.

  16. #16
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 38,172
    Betpoints: 8924

    Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    Well, they found out the Russian Hoax was just that. 50 million while they knew all along it was a hoax. Shouldn't Robert and his boy's pay for that.?.

    Lies about Hunter's Laptop. No one's paid for that.

    Just saying, shouldn't the Dems pay for their criminal activity.?. FBI.?. I suppose only Trump should pay.?.

    You say one thing about paying for their crimes and then you dismiss the leftist crimes. Your one sided as can be but try to say differently.
    Your fake news sources won't tell you this kind of stuff. Repukes take money from anyone, even russians...


Top