chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7820

Will Roy bacon

Stiff me on 1000 point bet. Now let us go behind the scenes. We bet on whether you needed a law license to be a Supreme Court. Yes , it doesnít say you need a law license but to put into play the practical application of law you would need some knowledge. In my fantasy league in cincy a couple of guys are related to couple of judges with one being on the federal docket. They asked them and I was assured I was right. Well he went and suspended my account. (That is why I m certain he owned this site.) Spider told me that bacon er Sam said the only way I came back is I paid him which I did. Then after I paid him I still was a no go. When I said that I was going to where Rudy was at then he changed his mind. So I still had a 30 suspension before he would accept me back. Now we had made the bet for the dems to keep at least a tie in the Senate. Now he could pay but he is a non pro which means he canít because of restrictions. I know it is a 1000 points but this about being a man of his word.
    thanks for letting me get this off my chest. I doubt he will pay but at least you know what a p.o.s. He is.
    thanks again
    chico2663

Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3139

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Stiff me on 1000 point bet. Now let us go behind the scenes. We bet on whether you needed a law license to be a Supreme Court. Yes , it doesn’t say you need a law license but to put into play the practical application of law you would need some knowledge. In my fantasy league in cincy a couple of guys are related to couple of judges with one being on the federal docket. They asked them and I was assured I was right. Well he went and suspended my account. (That is why I m certain he owned this site.) Spider told me that bacon er Sam said the only way I came back is I paid him which I did. Then after I paid him I still was a no go. When I said that I was going to where Rudy was at then he changed his mind. So I still had a 30 suspension before he would accept me back. Now we had made the bet for the dems to keep at least a tie in the Senate. Now he could pay but he is a non pro which means he can’t because of restrictions. I know it is a 1000 points but this about being a man of his word.
    thanks for letting me get this off my chest. I doubt he will pay but at least you know what a p.o.s. He is.
    thanks again
    chico2663
    Roy is a well know welcher and dumb ass. He didn't even know the supreme court was a branch of the government. LMFAO

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 5838

I'm not sure what someone in your fantasy league said can count as gradeable information?

Surely it is documented somewhere what are the minimum qualifications or the required pathway to the position.

That's what I would be requiring to make a bet grading dispute decision if it was a complaint case.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I'm not sure what someone in your fantasy league said can count as gradeable information?

Surely it is documented somewhere what are the minimum qualifications or the required pathway to the position.

That's what I would be requiring to make a bet grading dispute decision if it was a complaint case.
    I just had it to get it off my chest. But the words for my thoughts came from a federal judge who has been on his docket for 15 yrs.

jackpot269
    Baiter
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11257

Are there qualifications to be a Justice? Do you have to be a lawyer or attend law school to be a Supreme Court Justice?

The Constitution does not specify qualifications for Justices such as age, education, profession, or native-born citizenship. A Justice does not have to be a lawyer or a law school graduate, but all Justices have been trained in the law. Many of the 18th and 19th century Justices studied law under a mentor because there were few law schools in the country.

The last Justice to be appointed who did not attend any law school was James F. Byrnes (1941-1942). He did not graduate from high school and taught himself law, passing the bar at the age of 23.
    Robert H. Jackson (1941-1954). While Jackson did not attend an undergraduate college, he did study law at Albany Law School in New York. At the time of his graduation, Jackson was only twenty years old and one of the requirements for a law degree was that students must be twenty-one years old. Thus rather than a law degree, Jackson was awarded with a "diploma of graduation." Twenty-nine years later, Albany Law School belatedly presented Jackson with a law degree noting his original graduating class of 1912.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1557

Chico how about being a little sensitive here for crying out loud. Give Roy some time to heal. His dog Redwave passed on election night.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    Are there qualifications to be a Justice? Do you have to be a lawyer or attend law school to be a Supreme Court Justice?

The Constitution does not specify qualifications for Justices such as age, education, profession, or native-born citizenship. A Justice does not have to be a lawyer or a law school graduate, but all Justices have been trained in the law. Many of the 18th and 19th century Justices studied law under a mentor because there were few law schools in the country.

The last Justice to be appointed who did not attend any law school was James F. Byrnes (1941-1942). He did not graduate from high school and taught himself law, passing the bar at the age of 23.
    Robert H. Jackson (1941-1954). While Jackson did not attend an undergraduate college, he did study law at Albany Law School in New York. At the time of his graduation, Jackson was only twenty years old and one of the requirements for a law degree was that students must be twenty-one years old. Thus rather than a law degree, Jackson was awarded with a "diploma of graduation." Twenty-nine years later, Albany Law School belatedly presented Jackson with a law degree noting his original graduating class of 1912.
    Interesting Jackson. Very interesting

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9020

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Chico how about being a little sensitive here for crying out loud. Give Roy some time to heal. His dog Redwave passed on election night.
    He he he.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5289

Awwww Geeeee.

Look at all the leftie droppings ganging up on one person. How apropos' of their anger and hatred of any Patriot. Well done lefties. Never fail to show your insecurities..

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    He he he.

jackpot269
    Baiter
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11257

Sometimes when people speak they take away all doubt of their values, integrity, and respect for others. Sometimes they remain silent and you never know,
    Some never take advantage of their right to be silent.
    Just something I thought I would share
    Points Awarded:

khicks26 gave jackpot269 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

chico2663 gave jackpot269 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

chico2663

No, but usually when someone would crew me they knew they had a beating coming. Roy insulted me couple times and when I informed him my cousin has a dojo in his neighborhood he got silent. Now after catching Covid, spending 8 days in a medicated coma, having my finger and thumb amputated I realize I may have been the lucky one. While I would of been kicking his arse…not sure if my heart would of recovered.

chico2663

I think I would trust Haitian more.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7744

I think I would trust Haitian more.
    racist

chico2663

Should I have said black Irish?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 5838

No, but usually when someone would crew me they knew they had a beating coming. Roy insulted me couple times and when I informed him my cousin has a dojo in his neighborhood he got silent. Now after catching Covid, spending 8 days in a medicated coma, having my finger and thumb amputated I realize I may have been the lucky one. While I would of been kicking his arse…not sure if my heart would of recovered.
    Wow, that's awful Chico.

I hope you are getting on as well as possible without the fingers :\

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Wow, that's awful Chico.

I hope you are getting on as well as possible without the fingers :\
    Thanks my friend. Makes it hard to count change or write. But thanks again.