ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19047

Ginni Thomas believes the 2020 election was stolen

Wife of US supreme court justice Clarence Thomas holds tight to stolen election conspiracy in interview with January 6 committee

Bennie Thompson, the Democratic chair of the committee, told reporters following the almost five-hour private interview with Thomas that she held fast to her claim that massive fraud in the 2020 election had put Joe Biden in the White House.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ion-conspiracy

After the encounter with the committee, her lawyer said she had happily communicated with them “to clear up the misconceptions about her activities surrounding the 2020 elections”. He characterized her efforts after the election as “minimal and mainstream activity focused on ensuring that reports of fraud and irregularities were investigated”.

Ginni Thomas with her lawyer, Mark Paoletta, in Washington DC on Thursday. Photograph: J Scott Applewhite/AP

MovinUnits
    MovinUnits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Because it was.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7679

Quote Originally Posted by MovinUnits View Post
    Because it was.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8972

Couple of butt hurts up in here. An old one and a new one. Need a safe place snowflakes?

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19047

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO

Democrats believe that every presidential election they've lost from 1968 to the present day have been stolen.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by guitarjosh View Post
    Democrats believe that every presidential election they've lost from 1968 to the present day have been stolen.
    Yeah, because of facts. You guys cheat like hell. We are woke and done with your stupid shit!

guitarjosh

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Yeah, because of facts. You guys cheat like hell. We are woke and done with your stupid shit!
    This is why we're flying towards a civil war, cry bullies like Kelly that claim any election they don't win is stolen. Any election they win is the freest, fairest, most legitimate election in history, and any claim to the contrary is a mortal threat to democracy.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25118

The "hanging chads" is the only pre orange turd involvement that I've ever heard the term "Stolen" about an election.
    My memory fails me? Help me out.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

guitarjosh

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    The "hanging chads" is the only pre orange turd involvement that I've ever heard the term "Stolen" about an election.
    My memory fails me? Help me out.
    1968 Nixon and the GOP colluded to use backchannels to scuttle any chance of peace talks ending the Viet Nam war, which cost Humphrey the election
    1972 Nixon should be in prison for what he did in 68, so 1972 is illegitimate.
    1980 George H. W. Bush commandeered an SR-71 and flew to Europe or Asia where he held secret talks with the Iranian officials to ensure the hostages wouldn't be released before the 1980 election, costing Carter. The House and Senate, both controlled by the Democrats, held official hearings on this allegation.
    1984 Reagan and Bush should be in prison for what they did in 1980, not running for reelection, so 1984 is illegitimate.
    1988 Bush should be in prison for 1980, plus the Willie Horton ads scared white America into voting for Bush. This is the last election a Republican won where no congressional Democrats objected to certifying the election.
    2000 The Bush crime family and Florida GOP conspired to steal Florida from Gore, the rightful winner. Dozens of congressional democrats object to certifying the election
    2004 The Bush campaign and Ohio GOP colluded to steal Ohio from John Kerry, the rightful winner. Democrats on the House Judiciary Committee hold their own hearings into the Ohio election, and publish a book you can buy today called "What went wrong in Ohio", where they make claims such as the counting machines were programmed to give votes for John Kerry to Bush. Dozens of congressional Democrats object to certifying.
    2016 Trump colluded with Putin and the Kremlin to wage a massive disinformation campaign against Hillary Clinton, costing her the election. Dozens of democrats object to certifying the election.
    2020 Democrats claim that any claim that the 2020 election was anything other than the freest, fairest, most legitimate election in human history is a mortal threat to democracy.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7796

Wrong again. Bush was elected when he lost. But the lGore showed class.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 470

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    A recount would "ruin W's reputation". W's reputation is that of a war criminal, his reputation could have been saved with a recount. OOOOOOOOPS. Still 24/7 in Hell, you true believers won't be disappointed in the afterlife.

rkelly110

This is why we're flying towards a civil war, cry bullies like Kelly that claim any election they don't win is stolen. Any election they win is the freest, fairest, most legitimate election in history, and any claim to the contrary is a mortal threat to democracy.
    You mean like the Josh's? I don't believe the Dems have gerrymandered maps in every F'n state that you guys have had for decades. Repuke led state legislators some how win with less votes than Dems. That's not cheating? Maybe that's just being creative? How about repuke led legislation are always changing the playing field after every loss? They can't win on their own merit or their stick up their ass ideas, so they cheat. When they do get in they don't do nothing, just bitch about what the other guy is doing and vote no when a bill does come up. Bunch of lazy asses. IMO.

BOA12

You mean like the Josh's? I don't believe the Dems have gerrymandered maps in every F'n state that you guys have had for decades. Repuke led state legislators some how win with less votes than Dems. That's not cheating? Maybe that's just being creative? How about repuke led legislation are always changing the playing field after every loss? They can't win on their own merit or their stick up their ass ideas, so they cheat. When they do get in they don't do nothing, just bitch about what the other guy is doing and vote no when a bill does come up. Bunch of lazy asses. IMO.
    Everything he posted about the R's is true, unless alternate truth and facts R UR reality. Like the voter integrity laws based on the BIG LIE. Yeah, OK, GFYS you self righteous cowards.

guitarjosh

Kelly, are you seriously this stupid!?

From the 1930s to the mid 90s, the democrats virtually always got a higher % of the House seats than they got of the House popular vote. The reason why is because they gerrymandered. It was never a problem until the GOP started winning state legislatures and gerrymandering the maps to favor them, which didn't happen until 2002 midterm.

In New York the democrats tried passing a new congressional map that had 3 out of 26 seats favoring republicans. It got thrown out, but no democrat organizations sued to stop it. In Maryland, GOP anti-Trump Gov. Larry Hogan asked AG Garland to sue the state the way he did Texas over their congressional map. Tell me, which legislators won their races with less votes than their democrat opponent. Be specific and name names.

I guess you're ceding to me that democrats have always claimed the GOP stole every presidential election they've won from 1968 until today.

So to sum it up, when the GOP gerrymanders in Texas or Florida, it is a major threat to democracy and democrats sue to get the gerrymandered maps thrown out. When democrats gerrymander in Maryland or New York, it's, "To the victor goes the spoils, if you don't like it, win the legislature and draw maps that favor you!", and no democrats sue.

When republicans win the presidency, the election was stolen and illegitimate. When the democrats win the presidency, it's the freest, fairest election in history, and any claim to the contrary is a mortal threat to democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Everything he posted about the R's is true, unless alternate truth and facts R UR reality. Like the voter integrity laws based on the BIG LIE. Yeah, OK, GFYS you self righteous cowards.
    What you must believe to be a good democrat:
    1) Only white people can get a driver's license in the Racist States of America.
    2) We need to change the laws to allow illegal immigrants, who typically aren't white, to get a driver's license, since it will be such a good thing for America
    3) Everyone should be automatically registered to vote when they get their driver's license because it will give us universal registration, because after all, who doesn't have a driver's license? This is actually in H.R and S.R. 1
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave guitarjosh 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

rkelly110

^^^ So you're telling me because the Dems did the repukes can do it? Don't care about the 30's and you're full of shit about up until 2002.

I'm not seceding anything, Bush/ Gore was a F'n joke. Oh, the holes weren't pushed through enough so we will throw those out. GTFO of here!

You guys are snowflaking all over the place because basement boy opened a can of whoop ass on your boy and you want a civil war because of a POF'nShit orange traitorous turd?! You guys are fighting amongst yourselves, you don't have to attack us.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7679

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post

BOA12

Kelly, are you seriously this stupid!?

From the 1930s to the mid 90s, the democrats virtually always got a higher % of the House seats than they got of the House popular vote. The reason why is because they gerrymandered. It was never a problem until the GOP started winning state legislatures and gerrymandering the maps to favor them, which didn't happen until 2002 midterm.

In New York the democrats tried passing a new congressional map that had 3 out of 26 seats favoring republicans. It got thrown out, but no democrat organizations sued to stop it. In Maryland, GOP anti-Trump Gov. Larry Hogan asked AG Garland to sue the state the way he did Texas over their congressional map. Tell me, which legislators won their races with less votes than their democrat opponent. Be specific and name names.

I guess you're ceding to me that democrats have always claimed the GOP stole every presidential election they've won from 1968 until today.

So to sum it up, when the GOP gerrymanders in Texas or Florida, it is a major threat to democracy and democrats sue to get the gerrymandered maps thrown out. When democrats gerrymander in Maryland or New York, it's, "To the victor goes the spoils, if you don't like it, win the legislature and draw maps that favor you!", and no democrats sue.

When republicans win the presidency, the election was stolen and illegitimate. When the democrats win the presidency, it's the freest, fairest election in history, and any claim to the contrary is a mortal threat to democracy.

What you must believe to be a good democrat:
    1) Only white people can get a driver's license in the Racist States of America.
    2) We need to change the laws to allow illegal immigrants, who typically aren't white, to get a driver's license, since it will be such a good thing for America
    3) Everyone should be automatically registered to vote when they get their driver's license because it will give us universal registration, because after all, who doesn't have a driver's license? This is actually in H.R and S.R. 1
    "Take away a man's vote equal to slavery"- Thomas Paine. I'm sure not one your favorite revolutionary era heroes, he was against everything the Modern day R's are for, which I'm guessing is you. It's the voter suppression that irks me, kicking people off the rolls because "they don't vote the right way".

guitarjosh

^^^ So you're telling me because the Dems did the repukes can do it? Don't care about the 30's and you're full of shit about up until 2002.

I'm not seceding anything, Bush/ Gore was a F'n joke. Oh, the holes weren't pushed through enough so we will throw those out. GTFO of here!

You guys are snowflaking all over the place because basement boy opened a can of whoop ass on your boy and you want a civil war because of a POF'nShit orange traitorous turd?! You guys are fighting amongst yourselves, you don't have to attack us.
    You're telling me that the Dems can gerrymander in states they control but the GOP can't? 2002 was the first midterm in decades where the GOP had enough state legislatures to gerrymander themselves an advantage, which is when democrats started complaining about gerrymandering.

Was Bush/Kerry a joke? The dems claimed W. stole Ohio. Do you agree? They claimed Trump colluded with Putin to steal 2016. They claimed the GOP stole 1980, 84, 88, 68, & 72 elections. Look at post #10 in this thread and tell me where you disagree.

No Kelly, you guys are snowflaking because you're getting hit back after decades of waging a one sided war.

Back to gerrymandering, the left number is the % the dems won in the House popular vote, the right is the % of House seats they won:

1960 D 54.8/59.95
    1962 D 52.4/59.31
    1964 D 57.1/67.81
    1966 D 50.9/57
    1968 D 50.2/55.86
    1970 D 53.6/58.62
    1972 D 52.1/55.63
    1974 D 57.5/66.89
    1976 D 55.9/67.12
    1978 D 53.7/63.67
    1980 D 50.5/55.6
    1982 D 55.2/61.84
    1984 D 52.1/58.16
    1986 D 54.3/59.31
    1988 D 53.3/59.77
    1990 D 52.7/61.38
    1992 D 50.1/59.31
    1994 D 44.7/46.89
    1996 D 48.2/47.58
    1998 D 47.3/48.50
    2000 D 47.1/48.73
    As you can see, the democrats outperformed every year except 1996 due to gerrymandering.

guitarjosh

"Take away a man's vote equal to slavery"- Thomas Paine. I'm sure not one your favorite revolutionary era heroes, he was against everything the Modern day R's are for, which I'm guessing is you. It's the voter suppression that irks me, kicking people off the rolls because "they don't vote the right way".
    Specifically, when has that happened? It's a secret ballot, I have no idea how you can know for sure how anyone voted. Cheating is a form of voter suppression.

Speaking of getting kicked off, what are your feelings about the dems constantly suing to get the Green Party candidate kicked off the ballot in races where it might cost the dems a win? I'm guessing you're fine with it.

BOA12

Specifically, when has that happened? It's a secret ballot, I have no idea how you can know for sure how anyone voted. Cheating is a form of voter suppression.

Speaking of getting kicked off, what are your feelings about the dems constantly suing to get the Green Party candidate kicked off the ballot in races where it might cost the dems a win? I'm guessing you're fine with it.
    Imagine if you can, being a registered Democrat in a primary, then finding out you been kicked off the rolls for the general election. Never happens? When did the dems sue to get someone off the ballot? I'm guessing you'll tell me.

guitarjosh

Imagine if you can, being a registered Democrat in a primary, then finding out you been kicked off the rolls for the general election. Never happens? When did the dems sue to get someone off the ballot? I'm guessing you'll tell me.
    Specifically when has that happened?

They're currently trying to get the Green Party kicked off the ballot in the NC Senate race. Here's a nice story on it: https://news.yahoo.com/democrats-bar...k=tw&tsrc=twtr

They got the Green Party candidate kicked off the ballot in the 2020 Montana Senate race, the 2020 Penn Presidential election, and the 2020 Wisconsin Presidential election, which could have cost Trump Wisconsin. The Green Party candidate got over 30,000 votes in Wisconsin in 2016, Trump lost Wisconsin by less than 23,000 votes in 2020.

BOA12

Specifically when has that happened?

They're currently trying to get the Green Party kicked off the ballot in the NC Senate race. Here's a nice story on it: https://news.yahoo.com/democrats-bar...k=tw&tsrc=twtr

They got the Green Party candidate kicked off the ballot in the 2020 Montana Senate race, the 2020 Penn Presidential election, and the 2020 Wisconsin Presidential election, which could have cost Trump Wisconsin. The Green Party candidate got over 30,000 votes in Wisconsin in 2016, Trump lost Wisconsin by less than 23,000 votes in 2020.
    He sued the dems, they didn't sue him. What happened to 30,000 write in votes in Wisconsin? Tossed in the garbage?

guitarjosh

He sued the dems, they didn't sue him. What happened to 30,000 write in votes in Wisconsin? Tossed in the garbage?
    He was part of a lawsuit of people, "Who reported receiving intimidating messages, calls or home visits.

These signers said some canvassers declined to identify themselves or falsely claimed to represent the Green Party or the elections board. Others said they were sent by the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee – the driving force working to elect Beasley and other Democratic Senate candidates nationwide."

"Democrats have strong potential to pick up a seat, said Western Carolina University political science professor Chris Cooper. Despite the stakes, he found the Democrats’ tactics “jaw dropping.”

“This is not politics as usual,” Cooper said. “We expect political parties to want to win – that’s not the problem. It crosses the line when they appear to be resorting to intimidation and, in a few cases, lies.”

So back to my point with this, does it bother you that democrats will go to these measures to win, all the while claiming that they're the defenders of democracy?

I italicized quotes taken out the link in post #22

rkelly110

Whatever josh. You can breathe now. I guess we'll have to cheat again in the midterms. You guys pulled your hair out after we cheated getting basement boy elected. I guess you'll have to pull the remaining out come Nov.

guitarjosh

Whatever josh. You can breathe now. I guess we'll have to cheat again in the midterms. You guys pulled your hair out after we cheated getting basement boy elected. I guess you'll have to pull the remaining out come Nov.
    Of course if you lose the midterms, it's the other side that cheated. The only legit GOP president to win in the last 90 years was Eisenhower, all the rest were stolen.