1. #1
    vivablu
    vivablu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-25-21
    Posts: 129
    Betpoints: 535

    Looks bad for Russia and their gear looks like its from world war 2

    Was just watching some clips of dead and captured russian soliders on telegram https://t.me/s/rysnya200 and it looks so bad. Russian military gear looks like decades behind. Meanwhile, ukraine army gear looks insane like call of duty game fit for modern warfare....ofcourse all from usa.

  2. #2
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 91,352
    Betpoints: 3262

    It looked like that as well in 1941. Then Stalingrad happened

  3. #3
    homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-13
    Posts: 12,480
    Betpoints: 9541

    what people do not understand, is that Russia is doing two things strategically:

    - throwing sacrificial lambs ie untrained soldiers who are younger and unskilled, at Ukraine first.

    - they are using their older outdated gear first.

    they are saving their new high tech toys, their chemical weapons, and their threat of nukes, for the next phase.

  4. #4
    Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-15-17
    Posts: 2,350
    Betpoints: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    It looked like that as well in 1941. Then Stalingrad happened
    What ya got in the NFL this week?
    Rare week I got nothing

  5. #5
    vivablu
    vivablu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-25-21
    Posts: 129
    Betpoints: 535

    Meanwhile in usa.... coco chow


  6. #6
    vivablu
    vivablu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-25-21
    Posts: 129
    Betpoints: 535

    Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    what people do not understand, is that Russia is doing two things strategically:

    - throwing sacrificial lambs ie untrained soldiers who are younger and unskilled, at Ukraine first.

    - they are using their older outdated gear first.

    they are saving their new high tech toys, their chemical weapons, and their threat of nukes, for the next phase.
    I don't know about that. They wouldn't be forcing untrained people to join the army in mobilization. I think putin miscalculated and thought this invasion would be walk in the park like when they did it to crimea. I don't think he expected usa to get involved this much. The ukraine must have some dirt on Biden because he is sending away billions over there instead focusing on making america better.

  7. #7
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 91,352
    Betpoints: 3262

    Quote Originally Posted by Shutup View Post
    What ya got in the NFL this week?
    Rare week I got nothing
    Nothing so far but I sort of like the Colts

  8. #8
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 91,352
    Betpoints: 3262

    Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    what people do not understand, is that Russia is doing two things strategically:

    - throwing sacrificial lambs ie untrained soldiers who are younger and unskilled, at Ukraine first.

    - they are using their older outdated gear first.

    they are saving their new high tech toys, their chemical weapons, and their threat of nukes, for the next phase.
    Exactly.

  9. #9
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,857
    Betpoints: 312

    Lol they have tactical field nukes are you people extremely fukin retarded? They can and would absolutely utterly destroy the fuk out of Ukraine all you fukin idiots pumping this BS about russia losing and Ukraine can win are just pushing innocent deaths and blood shed the only fukin thing all you idiots should be praying for is peace and this to end
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/05/2022


  10. #10
    vivablu
    vivablu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-25-21
    Posts: 129
    Betpoints: 535

    Quote Originally Posted by vivablu View Post
    Was just watching some clips of dead and captured russian soliders on telegram https://t.me/s/rysnya200 and it looks so bad. Russian military gear looks like decades behind. Meanwhile, ukraine army gear looks insane like call of duty game fit for modern warfare....ofcourse all from usa.
    holy shit i just watched some of the videos and photos and read the comments by the soliders through google translate and how is this not war crime by ukraine soldiers...and how the hell is usa supporting this?

  11. #11
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 53,781
    Betpoints: 3485

    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Lol they have tactical field nukes are you people extremely fukin retarded? They can and would absolutely utterly destroy the fuk out of Ukraine all you fukin idiots pumping this BS about russia losing and Ukraine can win are just pushing innocent deaths and blood shed the only fukin thing all you idiots should be praying for is peace and this to end
    So appease the invading aggressor is your answer?

    Did not work so well for Chamberlain in WW2.

  12. #12
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,857
    Betpoints: 312

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    So appease the invading aggressor is your answer?

    Did not work so well for Chamberlain in WW2.
    Where did I say appease? I said try and get a resolution peace agreement worked out. Not fukin hand them money to buy weapons? Then pump all over the media that russia canít win stupid
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/05/2022


  13. #13
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 53,781
    Betpoints: 3485

    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post

    Where did I say appease? I said try and get a resolution peace agreement worked out. Not fukin hand them money to buy weapons? Then pump all over the media that russia can’t win stupid
    That is appeasement. They are the aggressor. You don't bend over and say please give us peace if you don't want to be completely over run eventually.

    I suspect you would be calling it being tough if the GOP was in charge right now.

    Because exactly the same thing would be happening. Because it's the only option Putin has given NATO.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

  14. #14
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,857
    Betpoints: 312

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    That is appeasement. They are the aggressor. You don't bend over and say please give us peace if you don't want to be completely over run eventually.

    I suspect you would be calling it being tough if the GOP was in charge right now.

    Because exactly the same thing would be happening. Because it's the only option Putin has given NATO.
    Awesome you are in favor of war? Your extremely smart.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/05/2022


  15. #15
    209 Life
    RN4L
    209 Life's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-15-18
    Posts: 2,886
    Betpoints: 4555

    Saloon
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/05/2022


  16. #16
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 53,781
    Betpoints: 3485

    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post

    Awesome you are in favor of war? Your extremely smart.
    No, Putin is in favor of war.

    I am in favor of not allowing that.

    You are in favor of bending over and licking Russian boots by the sounds.

    Get it right.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: tradeout

  17. #17
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,857
    Betpoints: 312

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    No, Putin is in favor of war.

    I am in favor of not allowing that.

    You are in favor of bending over and licking Russian boots by the sounds.

    Get it right.
    Not allowing it by cheering for a war lmao dude you are such a cuck
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/05/2022


  18. #18
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 53,781
    Betpoints: 3485

    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post

    Not allowing it by cheering for a war lmao dude you are such a cuck
    I don't see me cheering for anything.

    And the one wanting to bend over to Putin is calling others a cuck???


    You said yourself you are scared of his tactical nukes so give up! Who's da cuck??? lol

  19. #19
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,857
    Betpoints: 312

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I don't see me cheering for anything.

    And the one wanting to bend over to Putin is calling others a cuck???


    You said yourself you are scared of his tactical nukes so give up! Who's da cuck??? lol
    Letís just start ww3 and have hundreds of thousands of people die vs just giving putin what he wants yah Iíd agree to giving him what he is asking vs ww3 and hundreds of thousands of people dying. Idiot
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/05/2022


  20. #20
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 53,781
    Betpoints: 3485

    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post

    Let’s just start ww3 and have hundreds of thousands of people die vs just giving putin what he wants yah I’d agree to giving him what he is asking vs ww3 and hundreds of thousands of people dying. Idiot
    Why so angry?

    I just pointed out that your plan to appease Putin has been shown to be a bad idea historically.

    I don't want war, but giving in to war mongers is not the way to produce less wars.

  21. #21
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,857
    Betpoints: 312

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Why so angry?

    I just pointed out that your plan to appease Putin has been shown to be a bad idea historically.

    I don't want war, but giving in to war mongers is not the way to produce less wars.
    So give him the little bit heís asking for if he proceeds to want more yah itís game on. I donít believe that him not wanting NATO and him wanting the little bit of Ukraine is worth thousands and thousands of young men and woman's lives? Do you think itís worth that? Like seriously give a little and see what happens? Or the alternative tens of thousands die? You have no soul if you believe more should die for what he is wanting. Obviously if he gets it then say I want all of Ukraine then yah we start talking hitler but I donít think he would want that. Yet everyone testing this wacko and claiming he will lose is dumb as fuk and will just result in more lives lost and blood shed.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/05/2022


  22. #22
    bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-01-12
    Posts: 4,668
    Betpoints: 4262

    Please saloon

  23. #23
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 76,640
    Betpoints: 5242

    IF Putin is nuts enough we are all gonna get nuked and die if he feels he has lost this war.

    Thank you Joe Biden for destroying the world if that happens and just not Ukraine..

  24. #24
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-10
    Posts: 31,393
    Betpoints: 883

    Russia is definitely not as bad-ass as they had always been portrayed. Then again, if the US and other countries were not contributing billions in cash and weapons to Ukraine, this may already have been over.

  25. #25
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-10
    Posts: 31,393
    Betpoints: 883

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    IF Putin is nuts enough we are all gonna get nuked and die if he feels he has lost this war.

    Thank you Joe Biden for destroying the world if that happens and just not Ukraine..
    This definitely wouldn't have been happening under Trump. Trump had the whole world stabilized. 81" million voted for a weak dementia patient who no one fears or respects, and this is what you get.

  26. #26
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,396
    Betpoints: 8096

    Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    what people do not understand, is that Russia is doing two things strategically:

    - throwing sacrificial lambs ie untrained soldiers who are younger and unskilled, at Ukraine first.

    - they are using their older outdated gear first.

    they are saving their new high tech toys, their chemical weapons, and their threat of nukes, for the next phase.
    Thats bs. The first Russian elite paratroopers that took Kiev's airport got almost completely wiped out in a counterattack. They thought it would all be over in 4-5 days. Yeah Putin is drafting alot of Russian asians and muslims as cannon fodder, but they've had alot of elite units totally destroyed as well

    Are you a Tucker Carlson watcher? Sounds like some uneducated stupid shit he would say

  27. #27
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-10
    Posts: 31,393
    Betpoints: 883

    We'll be seeing Brittany Griner on the battlefield pretty soon.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: EddieMusher, and DiggityDaggityDo

  28. #28
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,857
    Betpoints: 312

    Negotiators on his demands which are not much end this bull shit if he does not stop we go full tilt fukin simple
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/05/2022


  29. #29
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,396
    Betpoints: 8096

    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    This definitely wouldn't have been happening under Trump. Trump had the whole world stabilized. 81" million voted for a weak dementia patient who no one fears or respects, and this is what you get.
    That orange fk couldn't even stabilize his own businesses. He's declared bankruptcy 3x. He's done everywhere except SBr and a few hillbilly states.

    Yeah Biden is an old fk but so is Trump?

    Trump:

    President Trump Said Revolutionary War Troops 'Took Over the Airports' in His Fourth of July Speech

    Ummmm. I'm pretty sure nobody had planes and/or airports in the 1770s
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

  30. #30
    Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,396
    Betpoints: 8096

    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Negotiators on his demands which are not much end this bull shit if he does not stop we go full tilt fukin simple
    I might be able to help a little here. I've never been east of Dnipro, but I've spent alot of time in Ukraine and I know the situation. Luhansk and Donesk or whatever its called are mostly pro-Russian. Its been a fkn war zone since 2014 so if the Ukrainian civilians wanted out then they could've moved west by now.So those 2 zones should stay Russian and end the fighting, but Kherson and the Crimea? Thats the issue. Ukraine is a big fkn country (same size as Texas) and Russia is occupying thousands of miles of prime farmland and mineral rich areas. Ukraine isn't giving that shit up. So thats where we are

  31. #31
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 17,857
    Betpoints: 312

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    I might be able to help a little here. I've never been east of Dnipro, but I've spent alot of time in Ukraine and I know the situation. Luhansk and Donesk or whatever its called are mostly pro-Russian. Its been a fkn war zone since 2014 so if the Ukrainian civilians wanted out then they could've moved west by now.So those 2 zones should stay Russian and end the fighting, but Kherson and the Crimea? Thats the issue. Ukraine is a big fkn country (same size as Texas) and Russia is occupying thousands of miles of prime farmland and mineral rich areas. Ukraine isn't giving that shit up. So thats where we are
    I understand itís all about money I get it man listen Iím not pro Russia Iím pro just end the blood shed and putin is obviously crazy he will not back down until nuclear weapons are used period so just give the man what he wants and if he tryís for more itís all hands on deck but at least try and stop
    The bloodshed no more lives need to be lost is my stance. And you have people who are taunting and laughing at russia for what? To make them more agressive? Threads like this? Whatís the point donít test a killer it does not end well. I pray for everyone involved that this ends
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/05/2022


  32. #32
    MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-13
    Posts: 7,088
    Betpoints: 1164

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    I might be able to help a little here. I've never been east of Dnipro, but I've spent alot of time in Ukraine and I know the situation. Luhansk and Donesk or whatever its called are mostly pro-Russian. Its been a fkn war zone since 2014 so if the Ukrainian civilians wanted out then they could've moved west by now.So those 2 zones should stay Russian and end the fighting, but Kherson and the Crimea? Thats the issue. Ukraine is a big fkn country (same size as Texas) and Russia is occupying thousands of miles of prime farmland and mineral rich areas. Ukraine isn't giving that shit up. So thats where we are
    Yeah but if you keep giving into his demands he'll want more and more and it will never stop

  33. #33
    MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-13
    Posts: 7,088
    Betpoints: 1164

    Last time Crimea happened nobody did nothing to please Putin and now he wants more

  34. #34
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-10
    Posts: 31,393
    Betpoints: 883

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    That orange fk couldn't even stabilize his own businesses. He's declared bankruptcy 3x. He's done everywhere except SBr and a few hillbilly states.

    Yeah Biden is an old fk but so is Trump?

    Trump:

    President Trump Said Revolutionary War Troops 'Took Over the Airports' in His Fourth of July Speech


    Ummmm. I'm pretty sure nobody had planes and/or airports in the 1770s
    How many wars were happening under Trump?

    As soon as he was gone, countries all over the world started shit up.

    And please, don't even bring up things that Trump said that didn't make sense. The shit that Biden has been saying is beyond ridiculous.

  35. #35
    bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-17-12
    Posts: 2,116
    Betpoints: 2528

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    I might be able to help a little here. I've never been east of Dnipro, but I've spent alot of time in Ukraine and I know the situation. Luhansk and Donesk or whatever its called are mostly pro-Russian. Its been a fkn war zone since 2014 so if the Ukrainian civilians wanted out then they could've moved west by now.So those 2 zones should stay Russian and end the fighting, but Kherson and the Crimea? Thats the issue. Ukraine is a big fkn country (same size as Texas) and Russia is occupying thousands of miles of prime farmland and mineral rich areas. Ukraine isn't giving that shit up. So thats where we are
    Crimea is Russian, too. Russians will go for Odessa as well. The war is already won by Russians. Bankers/Globalists want to destroy Russia at any cost, yes, they're willing to sacrifice even 1b people. They're using Ukraine as springboard to attack Russia. That's why Russia is not showing all its cards in Ukraine.

1234 ... Last
Top